• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fins sign Louis Delmas

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After releasing Patterson the Fins signed Delmas from the Lions. I know some say that he hasnt lived up to his potential - but the potential is still there and he is a guy I liked coming out of college - He just had some bad luck and ended up with a lousy organization like the Lions.

In a hand full of seasons so far, he has recorded a total of 331 total tackles 5 sacks 6 picks 2 forced fumbles and 1 TD. The guy just makes plays and wont turn 27 until April. The Fins are getting him for a more than reasonable price.

I think this is another winning pick up for the Fins. Getting a quality player and not having to give up too much for him.

Brandon Albert next?

Also, with this - I guess this makes one of our safeties a lock to be let go unless they are asked and accept a reduced role… Chris Clemons would be more likely to be the casuality over Reshad Jones.

I am still interested to see if we bring back Dustin Keller on another prove-yourself-type contract even with the emergence of Charles Clay and slight emergence of Michael Egnew - Dont forget Dion Sims is also on the roster and has potential as well.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After releasing Patterson the Fins signed Delmas from the Lions. I know some say that he hasnt lived up to his potential - but the potential is still there and he is a guy I liked coming out of college - He just had some bad luck and ended up with a lousy organization like the Lions.

In a hand full of seasons so far, he has recorded a total of 331 total tackles 5 sacks 6 picks 2 forced fumbles and 1 TD. The guy just makes plays and wont turn 27 until April. The Fins are getting him for a more than reasonable price.

I think this is another winning pick up for the Fins. Getting a quality player and not having to give up too much for him.

Brandon Albert next?

Also, with this - I guess this makes one of our safeties a lock to be let go unless they are asked and accept a reduced role… Chris Clemons would be more likely to be the casuality over Reshad Jones.

I am still interested to see if we bring back Dustin Keller on another prove-yourself-type contract even with the emergence of Charles Clay and slight emergence of Michael Egnew - Dont forget Dion Sims is also on the roster and has potential as well.

Clemons is a FA. He won't need to be cut.

No way Keller comes back with Clay's emergence. The need at TE right now is blocking. Keller doesn't provide that.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemons is a FA. He won't need to be cut.

No way Keller comes back with Clay's emergence. The need at TE right now is blocking. Keller doesn't provide that.

Agreed and I think Sims can do the job. The key is Egnew if he hasn't progressed then they'll need to find another guy who can block and catch....