• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fins, Ireland “mutually” part ways

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Adam Schefter, Fins and Ireland have “mutually” parted ways. I put the word mutually in “ because I dont believe that to be the case - I believe it was a straight fire and not to make themselves look so bad, they call it a mutual decision - as most teams do during this time - I dont buy it.

But, the reason for my post is - Fins fans have been calling for Ireland to be fired for a while now - so there it is. It seems like a S.Fla Sports fan thing to always blame everyone but the players ( the ones on the field who have the ultimate say as to the outcome of a game). Who will Fins fans blame things on now when things arent the way they want them to? Will the players finally be held accountable?

Now, you have to think if Philbin will remain the coach and if Tannehill the QB - With the GM gone, there is a good chance the new guy will want his own coach and QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss the playoffs for 5 straight seasons and it's gonna happen

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and the past draft killed him even though it was mainly from bad luck injuries...that's sports in todays world. Hopefully they bring someone in who can add to what's here and not blow it up. Chiefs did it so can the Fins....