• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finally!!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez doesn't blow a lead. In fact, he pitched a decent game for a change. But did anyone else get nervous when they threw Herrera out there in the 9th to close it? And I'm going to continue pushing for more 1-2 punches in the later innings by the Marshall/Bummer tandem to hold the lead. These guys are on auto-dominate.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bummer i can understand as he's only 21 and may be 'getting it' now but marshall has been horrible his whole ML career. i don't expect his numbers will continue for long.
be nice if they did tho .........

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the easiest looking 97 mph ever.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bummer i can understand as he's only 21 and may be 'getting it' now but marshall has been horrible his whole ML career. i don't expect his numbers will continue for long.
be nice if they did tho .........
I've stated it previously that this is Marshall's best year since his rookie season, and no doubt was pretty bad the years in between. But sometimes in baseball, the light suddenly gets turned on for players and pitchers. Maybe this is the case for Marshall. All I know is in 2019 with both his stint in the minors and now up with the big club, he has yet to surrender an earned run. That by any measurement is impressive. Until proven otherwise, I think the Sox should keep using him - within reason of course.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stated it previously that this is Marshall's best year since his rookie season, and no doubt was pretty bad the years in between. But sometimes in baseball, the light suddenly gets turned on for players and pitchers. Maybe this is the case for Marshall. All I know is in 2019 with both his stint in the minors and now up with the big club, he has yet to surrender an earned run. That by any measurement is impressive. Until proven otherwise, I think the Sox should keep using him - within reason of course.
of course they'll stick with him as long as he's effective, but hey ... it's 13 innings! looking at his past that's just not enough for me to get excited about. yes sometimes the light gets turned on (which is what i suggested about bummer at 21 years of age) but at age 29 it's less likely for that to happen.
i do hope i'm wrong, but i'd give you odds he'll be himself by years end.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're really desperate to get Herrera going and thought a 5-1 lead was enough cushion. He wound up making everyone nervous anyway. He really just isn't going to come around. IMO

Bummer and Colome seem legit. Marshall? Eh... stick with it for now, but I'm skeptical like most.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're really desperate to get Herrera going and thought a 5-1 lead was enough cushion. He wound up making everyone nervous anyway. He really just isn't going to come around. IMO

Bummer and Colome seem legit. Marshall? Eh... stick with it for now, but I'm skeptical like most.

I understand the skepticism, especially based on his history. But so far in 2019, both when he was pitching for AAA and since we've brought him up, he has been outstanding. Until he proves otherwise, I want to see him pitch in the later innings when we have a lead to help hold down the fort until we can turn it over to Colome.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new Finally!!! Back to .500 - been a loooong time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new Finally!!! Back to .500 - been a loooong time.

This rest of June is a very tough stretch against teams all in the playoff hunt and over .500.

2-0 is a tremendous start.

Giolito vs Sale on June 25th should be fun and garner a lot of attention.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was checking out the schedule down the road and no doubt we are in for a rough stretch. Not expecting us to kick booty during this period, but hopefully we can at least remain competitive.