• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FINALLY!!!

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we sign Iupati we're set on the interior. We'd still need a reserve combo
guard/tackle
Signing Iupati does not set us on the interior, we have zero back up there. We've been waiting on Austin for years and he couldn't move Garrett Reynolds off the roster. Injuries happen, we sure saw that this year and its a good bet someone is going to have to step in. We are famous for drafting 1st rd picks that don't give us shit in their rookie years so a third rd pick that may very well not play shouldn't be an issue.

Most tackles can move to guard if necessary, so I'd target a tackle in the 1st
three rounds and let the talent sort itself out as far as who plays
where...
If there is a Zack Martin type player out there (fuck you Millenhew you ignorant piece of shit, thanks for Error Ewrong) I'm absolutely fine with that. So long as we find that guy somewhere in the 2nd-4th rd. We need a 1st rd pick that can and will contribute, and do so immediately. It's the only reason I could get on board with the 1st rd RB. Its a position where there isn't much of a learning curve.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going WAAAAYYYY out on a limb for me but if the Lions sign Iupati and spend probably a 3rd rd pick on a versatile interior o-lineman (can play center and guard), I would be on board with potentially drafting Melvin Gordon in the 1st rd.

Hard to get on board with Melvin Gordon. Seeing how bad Montee Ball is. Is Gordon a stud or a product of the system?

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senility at last..

Hard to get on board with Melvin Gordon. Seeing how bad Montee Ball is. Is Gordon a stud or a product of the system?

Fair enough. I can certainly respect that.

It's a deep draft at RB. Lots of ways the Lions can go this year but we need an immediate impact player. Right now I'm liking the thought of making a run at Iupati and Revis in FA. If we can make that happen then I have absolutely no idea what to do in the first.

I'll also put one out there that will convince people I have finally fallen off the deep end that people have been waiting for. I am perfectly fine drafting Maxx Williams from Minnesota in the 2nd rd. And yup, he's a TE.

Time to move on from Pettigrew. He should not have been resigned in the first place. Williams reminds me of Jason Witten

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I can certainly respect that.

It's a deep draft at RB. Lots of ways the Lions can go this year but we need an immediate impact player. Right now I'm liking the thought of making a run at Iupati and Revis in FA. If we can make that happen then I have absolutely no idea what to do in the first.

I'll also put one out there that will convince people I have finally fallen off the deep end that people have been waiting for. I am perfectly fine drafting Maxx Williams from Minnesota in the 2nd rd. And yup, he's a TE.

Time to move on from Pettigrew. He should not have been resigned in the first place. Williams reminds me of Jason Witten

I'd be fine with that pick if he's still on the board with our 2nd round pick. I think he's the best TE in the draft...