• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FF help - who to start

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont like to do these threads often but looking for some advice here, pretty much got my playoff hopes on the line this week so big match up of who makes it or not.

PPR league - Flex position

Jonathan Stewart vs @Eagles

OR

Brandon Pettigrew vs Texans

Thanks in advance for any advice

Last edited by a moderator:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont like to do these threads often but looking for some advice here, pretty much got my playoff hopes on the line this week so big match up of who makes it or not.

PPR league - Flex position

Jonathan Stewart vs @Eagles

OR

Brandon Pettigrew vs Texans

Thanks in advance for any advice

Got any other options?

Is this a ppr league? With Titus young out, I'd probably roll with Pettigrew but they might keep the tight ends in to help pass protect vs Houston's pass rush.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Got any other options?

Is this a ppr league? With Titus young out, I'd probably roll with Pettigrew but they might keep the tight ends in to help pass protect vs Houston's pass rush.

Yes ppr league.

ugh, not really many other options for me. My teams consistent just not a very high ceiling.

My options for the spot that I wasnt really considering would before hand would be: D. Bowe(tempting big name but shitty offense and injured), J. Kerley, and D. Avery.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes ppr league.

ugh, not really many other options for me. My teams consistent just not a very high ceiling.

My options for the spot that I wasnt really considering would before hand would be: D. Bowe(tempting big name but shitty offense and injured), J. Kerley, and D. Avery.

Kerley.. He can put up decent stats when the jets are playing catch up and even with all their injuries, I think the Pats open up a lead on the Jets. But I think dude is a game time decision.

Avery is playing and the bills def gives up lots of points but he was concussed last week and I think they want to let their rookie Ty Hilton loose. Quinn + DBowe..yuck man. DBowe is known for garbage time stats..but he's up against champ bailey. Denver defense is getting nasty and Quinn's gonna be on the his back most of the game.

With J Stewart vs Philly..don't know how hard Philly is gonna play for their lame duck coach. He rolled an ankle but should be fine.

Looking closely, it looks like scheffler is getting a lot of passing looks over Pettigrew..

I'd probably lean towards J Stewart and hope for goaline touches and maybe a few passes out of the backfield.

Keep in mind I don't own any of these guys so I'm just going off what I've read..good luck man

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may not make much sense but I also like having a guy left on Monday night. Makes MNF more interesting.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cool thanks for the response. Your breakdown was pretty much what I was thinking too. Will probably go that route

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think the Lions would be able to pass that easily against the Texans, even with Jonathan Joseph out.

If its any consolation, I got Pettigrew going against my Calvin so I'm taking a hit from it, too