• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Line up help

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But jonnu isn't a terrible play. He's involved, as much as stills

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But jonnu isn't a terrible play. He's involved, as much as stills
Not Jonnu, I'n starting him anyway. I'm talking TreQuan over Fuller or Stills. Crazy as I just looked at Roto an hour ago and Stills was still a Q-mark

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Jonnu, I'n starting him anyway. I'm talking TreQuan over Fuller or Stills. Crazy as I just looked at Roto an hour ago and Stills was still a Q-mark
roto told me hes off the injury report, right when i posted, im DEF playing of Trequan

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, yer right. Fuller is the dreaded GTD and from what I saw more like doubtful. Still, I think I should play TSmith
He just doesn't even get targets . I mean he may break a 99 yarder if they look at him

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just doesn't even get targets . I mean he may break a 99 yarder if they look at him
Yeah I know he gets shit fer targets..............but scores in every other game. I really thought Still in the Fuller role would be money but so far meh.............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gut says I should have guessed that the Rams would regress and I should have drafted more playoff guise.............lol.
So I was just channel surfing and saw TSmith catch a 20 yard TD against the Texans.............no shit. Guess he is calling my name.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is the update: I have a chance. A very small chance, but a chance. Just to make it sound better, let's pretend that the Chiefs and Niners both give up over 20 points. IF that happens, I get the Defensive 6 points and I'll have a real chance at this...…………….if my dumb ass would have listened and started Stills over Smith I'd feel much better about it.
So I am at 25 points and still have RGII, The Bus and Tucker
This guy is at 30 points and has Debo, Butker and Frisco D
This guy is at 21 points and has Gould and KC D. I thought he would pick somebody up but he did not. If I was to add the D-6 I'd actually be winning........lol. If the Vikings don't score more than 20 I'm surely toast but I'm amazed that I will still be watching and hoping!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is the update: I have a chance. A very small chance, but a chance. Just to make it sound better, let's pretend that the Chiefs and Niners both give up over 20 points. IF that happens, I get the Defensive 6 points and I'll have a real chance at this...…………….if my dumb ass would have listened and started Stills over Smith I'd feel much better about it.
So I am at 25 points and still have RGII, The Bus and Tucker
This guy is at 30 points and has Debo, Butker and Frisco D
This guy is at 21 points and has Gould and KC D. I thought he would pick somebody up but he did not. If I was to add the D-6 I'd actually be winning........lol. If the Vikings don't score more than 20 I'm surely toast but I'm amazed that I will still be watching and hoping!
good luck my man, maybe RG3 gets some run!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck my man, maybe RG3 gets some run!
Oh dude, I know he ain't even gonna see the field..........lol. I'm hoping Gus gets a GL look or something. Shit, maybe Tenn D shows up and Tucker has to boot a few..............

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dude, I know he ain't even gonna see the field..........lol. I'm hoping Gus gets a GL look or something. Shit, maybe Tenn D shows up and Tucker has to boot a few..............
yeah u need an injury to have a prayer with RG3, but the gus bus could get some run, especially this week, if ingrams not 100%

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shitty part is in week 14 I damn near pulled the trigger on Taysom, but still needed to win a game so had to keep Rivers...........had I mad that move I'd actually be sitting way better. Had to keep Duck too, cuz at the time it looked like yer Steelers might squeak in.............shoulda woulda coulda........................lol.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shitty part is in week 14 I damn near pulled the trigger on Taysom, but still needed to win a game so had to keep Rivers...........had I mad that move I'd actually be sitting way better. Had to keep Duck too, cuz at the time it looked like yer Steelers might squeak in.............shoulda woulda coulda........................lol.
ouch. hey , you have a shot, thats all you can ask for, pop over to my playoff thread if you dont mind, i dont have a damn clue what to do this week

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Sammy - if we all made all the correct decisions - there'd only be ties. ...