• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Felix Hernandez 12 Wins Over/Under

Win total 12

• Total voters

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if I were felix I would probably feel the same way after spending over a decade on this team going through like 5 different managers, 3 Gms, 9 pitching coaches and now this management wants to get on him about doing things differently? I would have that mentality of listen this is my last year here, nobody is going to want to trade for me, I am probably going to force retire after this because ill be out of work. Let me pitch this last season because apparently the goal is to tank so me stinking up the place would help the strategy. How about instead of worrying about what felix is doing managment should figure out what to do with the other 4 spots in the rotation. If Marco Gonzalez is your opening day starter who is average at best then that shows how bad of a staff you have.

I am sure all these young guys and even veterans would not want a hall of famer being stuck in the bullpen and some random out there probably not even playing that well either.

I would meet you guys half way if we were in the running some how for a wild card birth and the other pitchers are playing well and felix sucks, yeah pull him and see what else you can do but if this team is sitting in last place I dont see the need to even debate him not being out there

Yea I didnt mean to come off as attacking you and sorry if that was the case.

I think this year is just gonna be tough to watch regardless.

They are supposedly rebuilding but there are still gonna be a ton of veterans getting playing time.

In some ways I think the Felix situation is somewhat of a road block in terms of how they say they want to move forward. He hasnt necessarily bought into this regime. As much as I dont really trust alot of Dipotos moves, you cant blame him for how the franchise hasn't put a better product on the field during Felix's prime years. For me I have given up hope for Felix making himself into a viable starter and I just hope it doesnt end worse then it already has.