• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how you can like the walking dead so much and bitch about such blah issues on this.

Both shows are the definition of mindless entertainment. But it should be expected at this point, we've seen 7.5 seasons of zombie shit
TWD started with great character development. This has started with garbage.

And for the record, I am on my last thread with TWD. That finale broke something in me.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the whole thing with the "cartel" was totally stupid. The "cakes" could have easily fit in the cart. There was no reason to have all that empty space in the cart.

Absolutely stupid.

Gawd, this show sucks.

Lol, I really have to agree with you, but I can't help laughing. Every time I click on AMC and it happens to be on, I watch for awhile, thinking "Well, maybe this time it'll be good".

Hasn't happened yet. Although, I was kinda mesmerized by the shopping spree, especially when Nick stole the chips or whatever it was and ended up bartering some kinda deal with the guys.

Well, either mesmerized or stupefied...;)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good episode, I will acknowledge.

But I still don't care about any of these characters.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These douches on AMC know exactly what they are doing.
They know that everyone is dying for some Walking Dead, so they throw this borderline lame ass Fear the Walking Dead up to give everyone a fix till the show TWD starts. The ratings are not as high, but the show is getting the ratings just because it fills Sundays until the show returns.

Plus, everyone is hoping for sneak peaks for the next round of TWD.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These douches on AMC know exactly what they are doing.
They know that everyone is dying for some Walking Dead, so they throw this borderline lame ass Fear the Walking Dead up to give everyone a fix till the show TWD starts. The ratings are not as high, but the show is getting the ratings just because it fills Sundays until the show returns.

Plus, everyone is hoping for sneak peaks for the next round of TWD.
And it appears like this show is done on a shoe-string budget, so the ratings are basically pure profit.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it appears like this show is done on a shoe-string budget, so the ratings are basically pure profit.

Exactly, look how TWD went in deep detail with how season after season the walkers were more and more rotted away, they don't have, nor need all those visual effects with Fear the Walking Dead. And how we were all suckered into it by telling us we could very possibly see people from TWD and how their journeys started into the show. Such as Dale, and possibly T-Dog, It was all just one big hype to get us to watch, and now it's just a fix to get us between seasons, and I believe you are spot on with, 'it's pure profit'

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny you mention that, I forget what episode it was, but there was a guy who hung himself in the shower and it was so obviously a rubber mask. You could see his real face right around the eyes. :pound:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the last episode was the best of the series by far. Chris has turned into what I thought Carl was gonna become on TWD. Looked as if he took immense pleasure in ventilating dude front to back in his own barn.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the last episode was the best of the series by far. Chris has turned into what I thought Carl was gonna become on TWD. Looked as if he took immense pleasure in ventilating dude front to back in his own barn.

I agree that it is getting better.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching a few episodes before the 2nd season finale. Has the shit gotten any better? Is Stretch's acting still melodramatic as a muthafucka?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the shit gotten any better? Is Stretch's acting still melodramatic as a muthafucka?

1: No
2: Yes

Matter of fact, in the latest episode the shit got worse; it was cut for resale. ;)

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching a few episodes before the 2nd season finale. Has the shit gotten any better? Is Stretch's acting still melodramatic as a muthafucka?

I'd say it's gotten better. Still not great, but better. For me it's worth watching (eventually), but not worth making a priority. I thought the 2nd to last episode was really good. The most recent episode wasn't bad. Maybe one of the better ones, but I suppose that's not really saying all that much.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read a little Q/A spoiler teaser on the episode.

Definitely sounds like things are interesting.

But can't just trust what you read on paper for this show.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd half of this season is easily the best this show has ever been.

I hope that dead bride's mother gets killed off soon. She is so annoying!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd half of this season is easily the best this show has ever been.

Yep. I thought tonight's episode was alright as well. At least the show is moving in a direction now.

I hope that dead bride's mother gets killed off soon. She is so annoying!

Yeah, I can dig it. Your hubby had a heart attack and died. At the wedding of your daughter no less. Reanimated and bit your daughter in the neck turning her into Zombie Bride. That's a fucked up day for sure. You go head and take a minute or two. Mourn, do what you gotta do.

By do what you gotta do. I didn't mean start playing a fucked up version of ding dong ditch and stabbing peeps in the gut when they open the door. You don't have to go home, but you gots to get the fuck up outta here.

The one who really annoyed me though is Madison. And I was just coming around to stating to like her character. She had to go and lose her fucking mind over a possibility that someone might be Nick. Now she's set the welcome mat out for everyone. Zombies, marauders, Nick's wannabe zen ass in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. By turning on that big ass sign in the middle of the night,

And Opilhia, I don't know what to tell you. Except to say, you missed your shot at happiness when you didn't go with dude in the first place, darlin. There's far too much that could go wrong as opposed to going right with your crazy ass plan now.

Last edited:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I thought tonight's episode was alright as well. At least the show is moving in a direction now.

Yeah, I can dig it. Your hubby had a heart attack and died. At the wedding of your daughter no less. Reanimated and bit your daughter in the neck turning her into Zombie Bride. That's a fucked up day for sure. You go head and take a minute or two. Mourn, do what you gotta do.

By do what you gotta do. I didn't mean start playing a fucked up version of ding dong ditch and stabbing peeps in the gut when they open the door. You don't have to go home, but you gots to get the fuck up outta here.

The one who really annoyed me though is Madison. And I was just coming around to stating to like her character. She had to go and lose her fucking mind over a possibility that someone might be Nick. Now she's set the welcome mat out for everyone. Zombies, marauders, Nick's wannabe zen ass in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. By turning on that big ass sign in the middle of the night,

And Opilhia, I don't know what to tell you. Except to say, you missed your shot at happiness when you didn't go with dude in the first place, darlin. There's far too much that could go wrong as opposed to going right with your crazy ass plan now.

I don't even understand how she can blame the hotel staff for either her husband or her daughter's death. They are likely responsible for the deaths of other guests but both of this woman's family members were already goners by the time they locked them in.

When Madison told that chick (whose name I forget) that they were only going to get meds for Strand and not to try to bring her nephew home, I figured she would either run into Nick or hear something about him and prove herself a hypocrite. Similarly when she made the rule about the next person to physically assault someone getting exiled from the hotel, I figure it will either be her or Alisha. I'm just not sure how or why. And yeah she probably could have gotten more info listening to the conversation than barging in there looking for answers.

I can't imagine Ophilia is going to get very far on her own. She just seems like too minor of a character to have her own storyline completely independent from the rest of the group. I might need to watch the mid-season finale again but I don't think we saw Daniel die. I wonder if he could still be alive. On the Talking Dead the actress that plays Ophilia said something along the lines of "as far Ophilia knows her parents are both dead". I wonder if she might have accidentally potentially spoiled something.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I don't think we saw Daniel die. I wonder if he could still be alive.

They left just enough of an opening to make it questionable; if I remember correctly, he was laying there surrounded by flames with his eyes open. Then the scene switched to the fireworks.

Lol, if he's alive and they come up with a good explanation, I'll give them all the props in the world. :nod: