• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The individuAL episodes have been decent. But the overall story just isn't gripping.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about Madison deciding to tell that to her daughter was when she tells her there's a note and then when the daughter asks her what the daughter says, her initial response was "It's not important."". Then why the fuck did she mention it in the first place? :L

I watched this episode over the weekend. No shit. Why even bring it up?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the 2nd episode of the season last nite. Another "meh".

Season premiere was shit. This was a hair above shit.

I don't know that I've ever watched a show, wherein every single character annoyed the living fuck out of me?? They are all just awful!? The daughter, tho hawt, is just awful. Madison...awful. Chris...makes me want to throw a brick at the TV...the black guy...over-actor....Nick...annoying af....The Dad...a hair above awful.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know that I've ever watched a show, wherein every single character annoyed the living fuck out of me?? They are all just awful!? The daughter, tho hawt, is just awful. Madison...awful. Chris...makes me want to throw a brick at the TV...the black guy...over-actor....Nick...annoying af....The Dad...a hair above awful.

No shit

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. The show is going full political and the main baddies of S3 will be crazy Americans defending G the border.
The show kinda already did that in S1 though. People who were "protesting" police violence not realizing that the cops weren't shooting unarmed homeless, but zombie homeless. Had a very BLM feel about it, but at the same time, shows how misguided that movement is.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The show kinda already did that in S1 though. People who were "protesting" police violence not realizing that the cops weren't shooting unarmed homeless, but zombie homeless. Had a very BLM feel about it, but at the same time, shows how misguided that movement is.
Fair enough...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you're gonna slog through a few more of those hairs if you stick with it. You're pretty much at the point where I decided to give up. But there is a payoff at the end. And I think it's a pretty good one.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really stupid Olivia decides all of the sudden she wants to know what happened to her boyfriend and goes off and leaves the remainder of the group and goes back over the border.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really stupid Olivia decides all of the sudden she wants to know what happened to her boyfriend and goes off and leaves the remainder of the group and goes back over the border.
Yeah, that whole arc is suoer-stupid. She bails mid-fight? And no mention of how she got out?

Not as bad as Rick in the RV, but still stupid.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is Ophelia, not Olivia...

Best "ship" out there is Nick-Ophelia. I literally LOL'd when I first heard that one...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I watched the two-part finale from beginning to end this morning, and I still think they were good episodes that actually delivered a payoff for once.

However...

...Man, there are so many holes in the story it is head-shaking. And while I thought at first that Ophelia's journey could be interesting, the shot of her looking out into what seems like miles of desert and getting ready to cross it with only a bottle of water and a backpack just made me laugh.

One other thing...I am not a PC person, in fact I detest the trend...but am I the only one who found the portrayal of the Mexican people just a littttllle bit over the top?

My favorites there were the line "They are coming...men with guns!" and the part where the gang finds Nick and Luciana's group have deserted and they start whooping and firing shots into the air. Reminded me of those old Spaghetti Westerns with Eli Wallach.

That said, I'm still gonna watch next season. At least in the beginning. ;)

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I watched the two-part finale from beginning to end this morning, and I still think they were good episodes that actually delivered a payoff for once.

However...

...Man, there are so many holes in the story it is head-shaking. And while I thought at first that Ophelia's journey could be interesting, the shot of her looking out into what seems like miles of desert and getting ready to cross it with only a bottle of water and a backpack just made me laugh.

One other thing...I am not a PC person, in fact I detest the trend...but am I the only one who found the portrayal of the Mexican people just a littttllle bit over the top?

My favorites there were the line "They are coming...men with guns!" and the part where the gang finds Nick and Luciana's group have deserted and they start whooping and firing shots into the air. Reminded me of those old Spaghetti Westerns with Eli Wallach.

That said, I'm still gonna watch next season. At least in the beginning. ;)

I laughed at that part.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All caught up.

Finale was pretty good.

Glad to see Chris was killed. Glad to see Travis grow a set. Madison still bugs the fuck out of me. Can't think of the black guy's name right now, but his arc is retarded.

And yes, the Mexican shooting their guns in the air was super-retarded.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still wondering why Vic decided to stay at the hotel minutes after he tells everyone "We gotta get outta here now".