• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's already back? That was fast.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding. They might need to start bringing in some new characters.

That's what it appears this is. The promo for the season showed a new group. And it appears this premeire is all Nick and how he meets up with them.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checked it out for a bit last night...saw a scene from Lifestyles of the Young and Beautiful Drug Addicts.
And they are so philosophical. ;)

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the part where Nick was drinking his own urine

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I could concentrate on during the entire episode was the fact that I just don't give a fuck about any of these characters.

In the original, it was a super-powerful scene when Rick got to the camp and found Lori and Carl. We had not met Darryl yet, but I cared how he would react to the news about Merle. Shane reacting to Rick's reappearance, and how he had stepped in as the husband and father of the Grimes Clan was engrossing.

This entire show is just a cheap "action" show with no heart.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I could concentrate on during the entire episode was the fact that I just don't give a fuck about any of these characters.

In the original, it was a super-powerful scene when Rick got to the camp and found Lori and Carl. We had not met Darryl yet, but I cared how he would react to the news about Merle. Shane reacting to Rick's reappearance, and how he had stepped in as the husband and father of the Grimes Clan was engrossing.

This entire show is just a cheap "action" show with no heart.

Timeline seems super accelerated too but I think that has already been discussed here. Heard they are only supposed to be 2 months into the breakout. Rick would have barely been out of his coma at this point.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timeline seems super accelerated too but I think that has already been discussed here. Heard they are only supposed to be 2 months into the breakout. Rick would have barely been out of his coma at this point.
Yea, 2 months. That was confirmed on Talking Dead.

2 months and there are already fully functioning communities? Walkers are hardly given a second look already?

It was approx 1 year in what they found the prison, and they were still all on their heals in the original show. Hell, they are approx 2-3 years in now (closer to 2 years, I think) and they are just now to the point of not really concerning themselves with walkers and communities are just now starting to get strong (we now know about all 4 known main communities in the DC area).

I will continue to watch Fear, but mainly because it is a bit of a family thing we all watch together. If that were not an issue, I think I may bail on it.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 months and there are already fully functioning communities? Walkers are hardly given a second look already?

It was approx 1 year in what they found the prison, and they were still all on their heals in the original show. Hell, they are approx 2-3 years in now (closer to 2 years, I think) and they are just now to the point of not really concerning themselves with walkers and communities are just now starting to get strong (we now know about all 4 known main communities in the DC area).

I will continue to watch Fear, but mainly because it is a bit of a family thing we all watch together. If that were not an issue, I think I may bail on it.

They had the advantage of being able to watch The Walking Dead for several seasons to prepare themselves.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still 'meh' on the show, but those bad boys are just crying for a breakout.

aaa0716a7e3ecca3d83793e0d45aaeb7

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And here I thought you would be direct opposition to the post I was planning to make about this show being garbage. I tuned out about 20-30 minutes into the episode. Just bored me to tears. No one cares about Nick's Dad. No one cares about the mediocre acting from the majority of the cast. No one cares.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an awful mid-season opener. I didn't think the show could get more boring, and it did.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught a bit of it...that was the worst portrayal of being drunk that I've ever seen.

Who's the guy with the meds/supplies? Looks like a skinny version of Daniel.

What happned with Daniel? Is he dead?

Why won't Alicia change the dopey expression on her face?

More importantly, why won't she take her top off already?

I've got questions, who's got answers?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say the zombies plopping off the balcony was a decent visual.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the whole thing with the "cartel" was totally stupid. The "cakes" could have easily fit in the cart. There was no reason to have all that empty space in the cart.

Absolutely stupid.

Gawd, this show sucks.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the whole thing with the "cartel" was totally stupid. The "cakes" could have easily fit in the cart. There was no reason to have all that empty space in the cart.

Absolutely stupid.

Gawd, this show sucks.

I just don't understand how you can like the walking dead so much and bitch about such blah issues on this.

Both shows are the definition of mindless entertainment. But it should be expected at this point, we've seen 7.5 seasons of zombie shit