• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite/Surprise/WTF selections?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which are you favorite, surprised & wtf selections based on any reason at all?

Favorite
Is it sad, that Cam Johnson was perhaps the first pick that made me smile at first reaction? But to avoid that, I will go for LMJ based on the fact we actually drafted this guy and hello speed! I can envision Joe Buck screaming, LaMicheal James! Touchdown 49ers!

Surprise
Two way spot here; Jenkins and LMJ. Jenkins, if we wanted him, why not traded back and get an additional pick? I rather jump on Hill's potential vs Jenkins. There's conflicting sides reporting his speed, some say he's a burner others aren't praising him that much. LMJ, didn't see that coming at all. With all our needs, didn't think RB would've been one in the 2nd. But it was late and his explosiveness is dreamy.

WTF
Jenkins... I said the same thing about Aldon and it's looking good. So here's to Baalke for proving me and others wrong.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite: A.J. Jenkins
Surprise: LaMichael James
WTF: Trenton Robinson. Markelle Martin was on the board.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF: Jenkins
Surprise: Dallas getting Claiborne
Favorite: James

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wtf Bruce irvin?? he was a third rounder on most mock drafts i think he was a big reach

Suprise A.J Jenkins....Before the draft i never heard of this kid but he is suppose to be good

Favorite James and how baakle was able to trade down and get extra picks for nexts year draft

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite: LaMichael James
Suprise: AJ Jenkins
WTF: no DL selected (assuming Cam Johnson is a OLB)

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav: No OG in first
Surprise: LJ
WTF: No Crick in 4th even after trading back

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny, everyone I was watching the draft with on day 2 was like "I was expecting the Niners to pick LMJ." Either they are all full of shit, or they could have gotten that signed football from Jed.

WR has been a need during the offseason, but all I thought when I saw A.J. being selected was "great, Illinois makes more Brandon Lloyd clones!" The second round elected another "wtf" response from me, but I am warming up to them as I learn a bit more.

Either way... *crosses fingers* C'mooooooon & cut Brandon Jacobs.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny, everyone I was watching the draft with on day 2 was like "I was expecting the Niners to pick LMJ." Either they are all full of shit, or they could have gotten that signed football from Jed.

WR has been a need during the offseason, but all I thought when I saw A.J. being selected was "great, Illinois makes more Brandon Lloyd clones!" The second round elected another "wtf" response from me, but I am warming up to them as I learn a bit more.

Either way... *crosses fingers* C'mooooooon & cut Brandon Jacobs.

Everything Doobie says seems right on the money. I'm sure the Avi has nothing to do with that, either.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite - Trading to get a future 3rd rounder from the Panthers. There wasn't a draft pick that i was really a big fan of, but maybe Baalke will prove me wrong.

Surprise - Lamichael James - I thought Kendall Hunter was our small speedy guy. I love the guys talent, but didn't feel the need was there?

wtf - How did we not take a Defensive linemen earlier? We passed on Still, Crick, Worthy, Chapman...surely they had to of liked at least one of those guys.