• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite Band

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit smoking, and all you little fhegs from ESPN show up.

Real cool, God.

Give up cigs just smoke weed you'll be fine.

deftones.jpg

deftones: best band in the world.

I've seen them a few times. His voice absolutely gives me migraines.

Sadly I have only seen them live a few times. It's weird. Every major life changing event in my life has come around the time of each new deftones album. It's like I have absolutely no control over it. It's cosmic.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again you always have to posters that go for shock tactics and typically post obscure things or play devils advocate as if to try and prove something.

Is posters a singular reference? Just answer the question!!!

Maybe it was the stumble up at "to", that made it appear to be a passive-aggressive implication. Since we're English majors, suddenly.

So ftr, you didn't jump into the fire assuming that I was in fact posting said song for shock tactics or whatever stupid fucking analogy you used?

And now your whole argument is based on a word being typed in singular form vs. plural....and that I mistook you.

I didn't mistake anything. You are the supreme Doors fan, and you have to let everyone know that. And if someone comes along who seems like they could be a huge Doors fan as well, by posting a rare but GREAT Doors song, then you will question their intents and integrity, because you are the all-knowing supreme Doors fan.

I think I get it, perfectly.[/QUOTE

So the word to threw you off? My bad it was an error on my part and that error undoubtedly changes singular words to plural I had forgetting my childhood less.

Again I simply stated that was an obscure choice which it is. You immediately went on the defensive with you whole I didn't know it had to be mainstream mantra.

You did mistake Posters that is not debatable. And no one claimed to be th Supreme Doors Fans, but this further supports my theory that you suffer from some sort of inferiority complex. I will try to be more careful when I post in the future I think we should attempt to avoid bruising your delicate ego.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]gtvyBgp-Wxs[/YOUTUBE]

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deftones for me as well. Listening to the new Palms release right now. A more mellow listen, but good.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My taste in music changes almost weekly. I would have to go with Pearl Jam currently.

:dance: New tour announced this week. First stop is Pittsburgh :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deftones for me as well. Listening to the new Palms release right now. A more mellow listen, but good.

My bro in law showed me them. They sound a lot like Team Sleep, another one of Chino's side projects. Also, Crosses.

[YOUTUBE]pm6aI1KKX-k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PwdH-kPbQ3s[/YOUTUBE]

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite a capella band is Divinci's Notebook and here is my favorite song

Favorite Funk band is Here Come the Mummies and here is my favorite song

Favorite Hard Rock band is Disturbed(please no comments)
Favorite Classic Rock is Scorpions, but I love all classic rock
Favorite Blues is BB King
Favorite 90's band is NIN
Favorite Swing band is the Glen Miller Band
Favorite 50's band is the Beach Boys
I hate all Pop music so no favorite there
Favorite Hair band is Twisted Sister
Favorite Rapper is Dr. Dre
Too many genres and so little time.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that logic Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath would be 60's bands but I doubt you'll find many who consider them anything but a 70's band.

Most people do not know when bands were formed so I take it with a grain of salt. Plus Led Zepplin's first album which was a huge success at #10 on the US Billboard charts. But I can see your point.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give up cigs just smoke weed you'll be fine.

Sadly I have only seen them live a few times. It's weird. Every major life changing event in my life has come around the time of each new deftones album. It's like I have absolutely no control over it. It's cosmic.

oh ya...cigs is what I'm talking about. The weed stays.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again you always have to posters that go for shock tactics and typically post obscure things or play devils advocate as if to try and prove something.

Is posters a singular reference? Just answer the question!!!

Maybe it was the stumble up at "to", that made it appear to be a passive-aggressive implication. Since we're English majors, suddenly.

So ftr, you didn't jump into the fire assuming that I was in fact posting said song for shock tactics or whatever stupid fucking analogy you used?

And now your whole argument is based on a word being typed in singular form vs. plural....and that I mistook you.

I didn't mistake anything. You are the supreme Doors fan, and you have to let everyone know that. And if someone comes along who seems like they could be a huge Doors fan as well, by posting a rare but GREAT Doors song, then you will question their intents and integrity, because you are the all-knowing supreme Doors fan.

I think I get it, perfectly.[/QUOTE

So the word to threw you off? My bad it was an error on my part and that error undoubtedly changes singular words to plural I had forgetting my childhood less.

Again I simply stated that was an obscure choice which it is. You immediately went on the defensive with you whole I didn't know it had to be mainstream mantra.

You did mistake Posters that is not debatable. And no one claimed to be th Supreme Doors Fans, but this further supports my theory that you suffer from some sort of inferiority complex. I will try to be more careful when I post in the future I think we should attempt to avoid bruising your delicate ego.

Ok...you weren't talking to me, you were just speaking in generalities to whoever was listening. You win.

And I was just being defensive without any provocation whatsoever, again, you win.

I will post Break on Through next time, so that you'll just ignore it and move on. Instead of feeling the need to break down why I posted it, to determine if I fit into a category that you like or dislike.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok...you weren't talking to me, you were just speaking in generalities to whoever was listening. You win.

And I was just being defensive without any provocation whatsoever, again, you win.

I will post Break on Through next time, so that you'll just ignore it and move on. Instead of feeling the need to break down why I posted it, to determine if I fit into a category that you like or dislike.

Look I do not want to argue I will drop it. I have stated my peace you do not have to accept or believe a word I say. And I am not trying to create any enemies here, I respect your choices, your opinions and your points of view. I will attempt to be more specific with you in the future, you seem to prefer specificity or direct clearly stated counter points. Now that I know this about you or at least feel this way about you I will make a more concentrated effort when dealing with you. Again enemies are not what I seek.

Sorry this got so convoluted, have a nice day. :suds:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look I do not want to argue I will drop it. I have stated my peace you do not have to accept or believe a word I say. And I am not trying to create an enemies here, I respect your choices, your opinions and your points of view. I will attempt to be more specific with you in the future, you seem to prefer specificity or direct clearly stated counter points. Now that I know this about you or at least feel this way about you I will make a more concentrated effort when dealing with you. Again enemies are not what I seek.

Sorry this got so convoluted, have a nice day. :suds:

word. I believe you.

:suds: