• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite Band

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deftones.jpg

deftones: best band in the world.

[YOUTUBE]-WdYo3WlETY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Ft5c4sAJ_gI&list=PL2C686474F966AE14[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know it had to be a popular song?

I didn't say it did, was merely making an observation. Then again you always have to posters that go for shock tactics and typically post obscure things or play devils advocate as if to try and prove something.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it did, was merely making an observation. Then again you always have to posters that go for shock tactics and typically post obscure things or play devils advocate as if to try and prove something.

You got me...it's not my favorite Doors song. I just like things that are obscure.

I mean...I know I don't have a Doors moniker or avatar er' anything, so I must just be the devils advocate.

:wtf: I'll make sure I run any Doors thoughts or posts past you first, for approval.:tsk:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me...it's not my favorite Doors song. I just like things that are obscure.

I mean...I know I don't have a Doors moniker or avatar er' anything, so I must just be the devils advocate.

:wtf: I'll make sure I run any Doors thoughts or posts past you first, for approval.:tsk:

LMAO You are one nervous dude. Not all things said are directed at you, that was a pretty generic post that could have described any poster. Feeling a tad guilty or something?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiskey, Mystics and Men is my favorite Doors song.

Thats a tad obscure

I didn't know it had to be a popular song?

maybe it's time the fucker comes out of obscurity:happy:

LMAO You are one nervous dude. Not all things said are directed at you, that was a pretty generic post that could have described any poster. Feeling a tad guilty or something?

So you weren't talking to me? Hmm? Guess it must be my guilt? :lame:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fav bands is pretty hard to narrow down but here are mine.

Dead Kennedys
Angry Samoans
Ramones
The Plasmatics
Metalica
Lamb of God
Slayer
A7X
Korn
Slipknot

I do listen to other types of music but gun to head this what I listen to the most. Pretty fucked up list for a guy my age.............

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fav bands is pretty hard to narrow down but here are mine.

Dead Kennedys
Angry Samoans
Ramones
The Plasmatics
Metalica
Lamb of God
Slayer
A7X
Korn
Slipknot

I do listen to other types of music but gun to head this what I listen to the most. Pretty fucked up list for a guy my age.............

?? which is?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you weren't talking to me? Hmm? Guess it must be my guilt? :lame:

That comment was obviously made in general you assumed that portion of the reply was about you. Again you seem a bit insecure.

Is posters a singular reference

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do all the new ESPNers hate Beardown so fucking much? :wtf2:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That comment was obviously made in general you assumed that portion of the reply was about you. Again you seem a bit insecure.

Play dumb, be passive-aggressive...imply and deny.

How about just stfu and mind yer own business? So I posted an obscure Doors song? And Mr. All Thing Doors' butt started itching about it...had to show that he knew it was obscure...who's the one that's insecure? Couldn't just let me post my song, but had to chime in with his valuable 2 cents on the Doors...just to show his girth....

Most people that shout insecurity at others, are just projecting, and are in fact, insecure themselves.

See...anyone can psycho-babble there way around a message forum.:rollseyes:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about just stfu and mind yer own business? So I posted an obscure Doors song? And Mr. All Thing Doors' butt started itching about it...had to show that he knew it was obscure...who's the one that's insecure? Couldn't just let me post my song, but had to chime in with his valuable 2 cents on the Doors...just to show his girth....

Most people that shout insecurity at others, are just projecting, and are in fact, insecure themselves.

I'll ask again seeing as you felt compelled to quote it. Is posters a singular reference? Just answer the question!!!

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If not listening to the radio is a crime then I better go get some jelly and syrup.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dissociative personalities on the internet?!? Say it ain't so! :laugh3:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again you always have to posters that go for shock tactics and typically post obscure things or play devils advocate as if to try and prove something.

Is posters a singular reference? Just answer the question!!!

Maybe it was the stumble up at "to", that made it appear to be a passive-aggressive implication. Since we're English majors, suddenly.

So ftr, you didn't jump into the fire assuming that I was in fact posting said song for shock tactics or whatever stupid fucking analogy you used?

And now your whole argument is based on a word being typed in singular form vs. plural....and that I mistook you.

I didn't mistake anything. You are the supreme Doors fan, and you have to let everyone know that. And if someone comes along who seems like they could be a huge Doors fan as well, by posting a rare but GREAT Doors song, then you will question their intents and integrity, because you are the all-knowing supreme Doors fan.

I think I get it, perfectly.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit smoking, and all you little fhegs from ESPN show up.

Real cool, God.