• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another buddy hates buddy going after the bad guys movie.

These things are useless and cartoonish.

I saw the movie a month or so ago and you are right. The childish banter between Johnson and Stathem was unbearable.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done watching the movie.

I have enjoyed The Fast and The Furious franchise until it got too unrealistic. They all have unrealistic moments, but the first few seem like it is halfway possible today. The 5th is a huge stretch, but I feel it worked as we got to see how all the characters in the first 4 came together. After that is where they lost me.

Another thing was, they were easy to follow. The one where Paul Walker died during filming - that one jumped around so much and had so many plots, I got worn out halfway through. I still don't know what it is about.

As a movie, I thought this was alright. It fit xXx franchise more than it fit The Fast and the Furious. It was way too futuristic for FAF IMO. But I thought it was alright. Not bad but not good.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done watching the movie.

I have enjoyed The Fast and The Furious franchise until it got too unrealistic. They all have unrealistic moments, but the first few seem like it is halfway possible today. The 5th is a huge stretch, but I feel it worked as we got to see how all the characters in the first 4 came together. After that is where they lost me.

Another thing was, they were easy to follow. The one where Paul Walker died during filming - that one jumped around so much and had so many plots, I got worn out halfway through. I still don't know what it is about.

As a movie, I thought this was alright. It fit xXx franchise more than it fit The Fast and the Furious. It was way too futuristic for FAF IMO. But I thought it was alright. Not bad but not good.
Amen. The first few, sure. Exciting, not bad, not great. Still, somewhat believable. The rest...smh...no. I’m out. Tried watching 4 and 5. OMG...I’m definitely out.