• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy league trash talk thread

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tubbs, Bradford, the Sanchize and Benson are on the trade block if you're interested...Werent you there on draft night? Felix Jones is a rough 3rd rounder...

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He missed the first 3 rounds. His computer wouldn't boot up. He's got hamsters running in wheels to get his computer fired up.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed the first 3 rounds. His computer wouldn't boot up. He's got hamsters running in wheels to get his computer fired up.

Not anymore. Just spent 900 fucking dollars on a new computer.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Censorship? po.rn is a banned word? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Censorship? po.rn is a banned word? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Well duh, but you can say fuck, cock sucker, god dammit and even post this :hdn: but **** is off limits lol...

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Now I really am convinced you are still in grade school. Before it was just an inclination.

And LOL @ the fool "zing"ing.

Wow you have humbled me with that well thought out burn. I may never recover. Getting called a grade schooler by the guy who only posted on this thread to start shit is sort of ironic though. It's OK, your a troll and it's cool with me.

Just to keep Flaming happy, the rest of you guys in the FF league can go fuck yourselves. There is that better....:finger:

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow you have humbled me with that well thought out burn. I may never recover. Getting called a grade schooler by the guy who only posted on this thread to start shit is sort of ironic though. It's OK, your a troll and it's cool with me.

Just to keep Flaming happy, the rest of you guys in the FF league can go fuck yourselves. There is that better....:finger:

Your mother sucks cocks in hell...

Tubbs, what kinda computer did you get?

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hahha. you're right. **** is banned. gay. at least hoola doesnt have the uber gay 'like' function that ESPN has gone to...yet.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Coulda been worse...at least you didnt wind up with Jamal Charles in the first and Jones in the 3rd on auto...I play you this week and your team does look pretty piss poor at first glance.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed I'm playing Kramer this week so I picked up Dalton. What could be better than kicking your ass with Dalton at QB.........

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning guys.
Tiger1.gif

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I don't respond to grade school level "insults".

LOL @ the newbie telling me I posted on this thread to start shit. It was a joke 1) not directed at you and 2) the people that have actually been around, and to whom it was directed, were able to figure it out.

I propose that you have to reach a certain number of posts (the ones from ESPN Bengals board count too) before you can speak anything out of turn. Maybe limit two responses per thread until you reach such threshold. Get in your opinion and get the fuck out. If you break the rule(s), automatic ban. Set it at 500? What says you mods?