• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 Team PPR

My Roster:

QB: Ryan
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Swift, L. Bell (IR), J. Robinson
WR: Julio, TY, Diggs, Sutton, Golladay, T. Boyd, Landry, Marquise Brown
TE:Ertz

Their Roster:
QB: Jackson, Newton
RB: Elliot, Drake, Mostert, Hunt, Akers, Fournette, Dobbins
WR: Hopkins, Ridley, A.J Brown, P. Campbell, D. Samuel (IR)
TE: Andrews

Basically, I could stand to beef up my RB position and have too many capable WRs, and they are kind of in the opposite camp.

I get: Hunt
They get: Hilton and Marquise Brown. Maybe try to capitalize off Boyd’s big game last night?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 Team PPR

My Roster:

Their Roster:

Basically, I could stand to beef up my RB position and have too many capable WRs, and they are kind of in the opposite camp.

They get: Hilton and Marquise Brown. Maybe try to capitalize off Boyd’s big game last night?
I would probably stand pat at the moment. You have some injuries at WR so it would be tough to move some of them until the others return. Just my $0.02

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks good. That OL is not good. With that said, the Jags have no investment in him so regardlesss of how he is playing there will always be a little concern over his longterm stability.

I finally took the time to check out "every touch for James Robinson". He did look good, not great, but better than I had feared. Good power, good finish, a tough tackle, decisive. He could stick for at least the year, maybe.

Oddly enough, I thought I was watching an Ozigbo highlight reel from Nebraska

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally took the time to check out "every touch for James Robinson". He did look good, not great, but better than I had feared. Good power, good finish, a tough tackle, decisive. He could stick for at least the year, maybe.

Oddly enough, I thought I was watching an Ozigbo highlight reel from Nebraska
He was better than I expected however part of that comes from not being able to see anything in the preseason.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 Team PPR

My Roster:

Their Roster:

After Hunts performance last night, if his owner is smart, his price just went up.
Agree with Trudem to stand pat.
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Boyd either. With TE Uzo's injury, he may see his targets increase. Not to mention that rookie QB should feel more comfortable throwing to single coverage guys like Boyd anyway.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think? Is it worth having Hunt as a handcuff to Chubb in an 8 team PPR or is it just going to be frustrating not knowing what’s going to happen with those two? Chubb is clearly the guy, but Hunt is obviously capable of carrying the load and is the better pass catcher.

Yep, even in an 8 team. He has real value, not just as a handcuff. We saw the value in a blowout loss as well as in a win-high scoring affair. Getting opportunties in the passing games and 9 yards per carry ain't bad.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Hunts performance last night, if his owner is smart, his price just went up.
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Boyd either. With TE Uzo's injury, he may see his targets increase. Not to mention that rookie QB should feel more comfortable throwing to single coverage guys like Boyd anyway.

Yeah I didn't start Boyd last night in a league...but I mean, my other options were Crowder (will be out now), McLaurin (I don't like the matchup this week) and John Brown- will probably start him. Probably should have went Boyd but I didn't know what to expect. Should be a better option now as you said.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not so much dismissing Boyd as trying to improve RBs by dealing from an area of depth. That said, till Golladay and Sutton get back on track it could be a risky move.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Brown officially out for Sunday

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im already tired of hearing the local Jag fans. I was hoping the Titans put another one on them...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that. That’s bad news for me As I own him in a lot of league. My backs are questionable or out. Yikes.
for a 1wk stab in the dark, backup guy for colts should see a lot of snaps Mo Allie Cox.
Just as likely to catch 3-4 passes and find the end zone as the other 10-12 TEs in that 3rd tier

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks good. That OL is not good. With that said, the Jags have no investment in him so regardlesss of how he is playing there will always be a little concern over his longterm stability.

That should be the national song for all fantasy players.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that. That’s bad news for me As I own him in a lot of league. My backs are questionable or out. Yikes.

I drafted Kittle in the second round and throught two weeks, he will have earned me a whopping 7.3 points. Good thing I picked up star TE Hockenson after the draft.