• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SImilar to what @TREFF memtioned earlier, tough to think about players who have no fantasy relevance.
I think 1999 was when i stopped paying attention to all the NFL players.
Like today's game, it asked for a Falcons & Packers player and my senior mind took me to Brett Favre... Besides the fact he predates 99, i dont think he ever took a snap for the Falcons.
I do believe that was @Bandit, but definitely a sentiment I share regardless :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamara cuts a deal, avoids the felony charge, pays off the victim (I'm not using the term 'alleged victim', go F yourself Alvin..you did it), gets community service and a $500 fine.

Now what will Roger do? some history suggests he'll sweep it under the rug, just like the Vegas DA just did. Other history suggests he'll still come down hard on him, regardless of the legal outcome.

the saga continues, but at least one aspect is finally done

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamara cuts a deal, avoids the felony charge, pays off the victim (I'm not using the term 'alleged victim', go F yourself Alvin..you did it), gets community service and a $500 fine.

Now what will Roger do? some history suggests he'll sweep it under the rug, just like the Vegas DA just did. Other history suggests he'll still come down hard on him, regardless of the legal outcome.

Lame

Kamara is trash

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed you picked a different Ravens MVP than me, yet mine still came up green. I am guessing there's more than 1 correct answer?
:scratch:

Ray Lewis was MVP vs giants, Flacco was MVP vs SanFran, both titles after 1999

GB and Ohio St both only had 1 SB MVP in the date range so no options there

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when they show those percentages in the top right corner of each box that it is indicating the % of answers submitted for that player, but I might have that wrong

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also chose the accessory to murder over the Blue Hen with the big arm (Flacco)Screenshot_20230711_173351_Chrome.jpg

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when they show those percentages in the top right corner of each box that it is indicating the % of answers submitted for that player, but I might have that wrong
That's what I assumed as well.

Favre came up green for the Atl/GB, even though his Atlanta time predates the range..same with D. Sanders for the ATL/BALT...I also choose the murderer, and the granola QB, and I got L. Bell. for the Balt/Pitt cross..I guess technically I got 5, but 2 shouldn't have counted.. even though they did

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also chose the accessory to murder over the Blue Hen with the big arm (Flacco)View attachment 333978
It's weird that Ray Lewis showed only 16% on yours but 32% on mine. Kind of a big difference lol. I guess everyone started picking Joe Sacko after I submitted

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, this is correct

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, that's a WOW. A seriously "let's see what happens" thing here.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Kamara thing currently.

Saints RB Alvin Kamara plead no contest to a misdemeanor charge stemming from Las Vegas nightclub incident.
Kamara plead no contest to breach of peace charges and was sentenced to community service and $100,000 in damages. The reduced formal proceedings ensure the Saints running back will avoid jail time but he could still be disciplined by the league under the personal conduct policy. Kamara was facing a felony charge following an incident at a nightclub in Las Vegas that occurred during Pro Bowl weekend last season. The reduced cost to acquire Kamara in early fantasy drafts still carries a degree of uncertainty considering the broad nature of the NFL’s personal conduct policy, but it appears the first hurdle has been cleared for the dynamic back.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may begin the season that way, but I doubt he'll end there.

The Athletic’s Zack Rosenblatt believes Michael Carter will begin the season as the Jets’ No. 2 running back.
Carter is in a three-way battle with second-year UDFA Zonovan Knight and rookie fifth-rounder Israel Abanikanda to handle RB2 duties behind Breece Hall. Rosenblatt notes in his article that the possibility of signing Dalvin Cook “looms large on this position group,” but he thinks the running backs in the building will get the first crack at the backup running back role. Carter has been a capable receiver out of the backfield since joining the Jets in 2021 but struggled on the ground to the tune of 3.5 yards per carry last season. For now, Carter makes for an interesting late-round stash in PPR leagues, but it’s possible we see Abanikanda usurp him on the depth chart at some point in the season — which Rosenblatt also hints is a possibility as the season progresses.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe , whatta ya think? I kinda like the guy myself.

Darnell Mooney said he will be “ready to roll” when the Bears open training camp.
Mooney was sidelined with an ankle injury late last November and didn’t play the remainder of the season. After going for 81-1055-4 in 2021, Mooney’s numbers took a drastic hit in 2022. In 12 games, he managed just 40 receptions for 493 yards and two touchdowns while averaging a career-low 5.1 targets per game. The Bears plan to pass more heading into this season, but Mooney’s target volume could still be impacted by the arrival of D.J. Moore. The fact that he’s ready for camp is a positive sign, but Mooney is little more than a late-round flier in fantasy at this time.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may begin the season that way, but I doubt he'll end there.

The Athletic’s Zack Rosenblatt believes Michael Carter will begin the season as the Jets’ No. 2 running back.
Carter is in a three-way battle with second-year UDFA Zonovan Knight and rookie fifth-rounder Israel Abanikanda to handle RB2 duties behind Breece Hall. Rosenblatt notes in his article that the possibility of signing Dalvin Cook “looms large on this position group,” but he thinks the running backs in the building will get the first crack at the backup running back role. Carter has been a capable receiver out of the backfield since joining the Jets in 2021 but struggled on the ground to the tune of 3.5 yards per carry last season. For now, Carter makes for an interesting late-round stash in PPR leagues, but it’s possible we see Abanikanda usurp him on the depth chart at some point in the season — which Rosenblatt also hints is a possibility as the season progresses.
Wide range of outcomes possible for Michael Carter. Only thing I'd bet money on is that he out touches Knight and Abanikanda.

I could easily see him as the #2, I could just as easily see him as the 1B to Hall's 1A, and I could easily see him being the starter seeing Hall's status is entirely up in the air.

But then you throw the Dalvin Cook smoke into the mix, who the heck knows...but he's easily superior to Knight, and more than likely superior to the rookie- but who knows, the rookie may surprise...doubtful, but possible.