• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man was I wrong about Mayfield. Where did he pull that 2018 season from?
same, not sure why there hasn't been even a hint of that special season ever again. I mean, even if that were a fluke, there'd still be some splashes, some flashes of that from time to time..right?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same, not sure why there hasn't been even a hint of that special season ever again. I mean, even if that were a fluke, there'd still be some splashes, some flashes of that from time to time..right?
2018 and 2020 were both pretty good! And pre-injury 2021 was good.

Maybe by playing when he shouldn't have he screwed up his shoulder permanently, with all the yips and whatever that brings.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pollard and Zeke just ain't good enough eh?

Where do you get an application to write for yahoo?? Cuz I'd love to get paid for talking out my ass too. Lord knows I'm at least as good at it as this dude
Maybe its a psychological ploy Jerry started so the team ahead of them in the waiver priority uses theirs?
I could see him thinking that.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its a psychological ploy Jerry started so the team ahead of them in the waiver priority uses theirs?
I could see him thinking that.
I could definitely see him doing something like that, too bad the NFL doesn't use rotating waiver process though. Using a wiaver claim doesn't send you back to the end of the line. the team in front of Jerra could claim 4 players that Jerra might wanna claim, get all four, and still be ahead of him, at least unitl next week

But I also wouldn't put it past him to not know that either

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the hopeful Henderson owners dreaming that he lands in a place where he'll be used even moderately
This season as a whole has been bizarre.
Usually, you can see a direction that a team is going.
Or at least make an educated guess.
A player starts getting used more and this gives an indication the coaching staff is ramping up to him.
Now it seems that getting used more is a test to see if the player can perform.
Or maybe not.
Usage and even player inactives have been extremely difficult to gauge this season.
Do they like the player, or not? Is it even about him, or the other guy they're hardly using (or benching)?

Like when Chris Pine as Capt Kirk told Spock, "If Nero is from the future and knows what's going to happen than the logical thing is to be unpredictable."
It's definitely been unpredictable some of the cuts, adds, etc on actual NFL rosters.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season as a whole has been bizarre.
Usually, you can see a direction that a team is going.
Or at least make an educated guess.
A player starts getting used more and this gives an indication the coaching staff is ramping up to him.
Now it seems that getting used more is a test to see if the player can perform.
Or maybe not.
Usage and even player inactives have been extremely difficult to gauge this season.
Do they like the player, or not? Is it even about him, or the other guy they're hardly using (or benching)?

Like when Chris Pine as Capt Kirk told Spock, "If Nero is from the future and knows what's going to happen than the logical thing is to be unpredictable."
It's definitely been unpredictable some of the cuts, adds, etc on actual NFL rosters.
In a world where D'Onta Foreman can excell after being thrown to the junk heap years ago, anything is possible.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the hopeful Henderson owners dreaming that he lands in a place where he'll be used even moderately
FA next year. Who knows anymore??

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that this is breaking news, but looks like the short list of Odell teams is starting with a Cowboys visit.

Giants, Bills have scheduled meetings.
Chiefs and Ravens continue to “have talks”.

We’ve all mentioned these teams as they were obvious. I hope Jerry doesn’t let him leave Dallas to be honest. I don’t want him and I don’t want Mahomes to have him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that this is breaking news, but looks like the short list of Odell teams is starting with a Cowboys visit.

Giants, Bills have scheduled meetings.
Chiefs and Ravens continue to “have talks”.

We’ve all mentioned these teams as they were obvious. I hope Jerry doesn’t let him leave Dallas to be honest. I don’t want him and I don’t want Mahomes to have him.
Dallas is where a guy like OBJ has always belonged. Nothing screams 'look at me' like the star on the helmet

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The state of Broncos football.

How pathetic is this?

"Denver signed Mack off San Francisco's practice squad Oct. 24, but the veteran running back has been a healthy inactive for each of the Broncos' subsequent three contests. However, with the Broncos waiving Melvin Gordon and placing Chase Edmonds (ankle) on injured reserve in recent days, Mack looks set to operate as the primary backup to starter Latavius Murray in Week 12. Though Murray projects to see most of the touches out of the backfield, he's averaging just 3.3 yards per carry through five games with Denver, so his grasp on the lead role would appear to be weak. With that in mind, Mack could have the chance to displace Murray atop the depth chart if he takes advantage of the opportunities he receives Sunday. However, both Murray and Mack could be challenged for work as soon as Week 13, when Mike Boone (ankle) is eligible to return from IR."

Now that I've posted this, watch Lat and Mack become the greatest combo since peanut butter and jelly. :pound::pound::pound:

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,229.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard that josh jacobs is now listed questionable for tomorrow. Does anyone know how serious this injury is?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The state of Broncos football.

How pathetic is this?

"Denver signed Mack off San Francisco's practice squad Oct. 24, but the veteran running back has been a healthy inactive for each of the Broncos' subsequent three contests. However, with the Broncos waiving Melvin Gordon and placing Chase Edmonds (ankle) on injured reserve in recent days, Mack looks set to operate as the primary backup to starter Latavius Murray in Week 12. Though Murray projects to see most of the touches out of the backfield, he's averaging just 3.3 yards per carry through five games with Denver, so his grasp on the lead role would appear to be weak. With that in mind, Mack could have the chance to displace Murray atop the depth chart if he takes advantage of the opportunities he receives Sunday. However, both Murray and Mack could be challenged for work as soon as Week 13, when Mike Boone (ankle) is eligible to return from IR."

Now that I've posted this, watch Lat and Mack become the greatest combo since peanut butter and jelly. :pound::pound::pound:
Not going to happen. My Broncos are pathetic and we had such high hopes with Wilson.:gaah:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard that josh jacobs is now listed questionable for tomorrow. Does anyone know how serious this injury is?
I've seen that it's his calf and he was limited in practice. I'd have a plan lined up in case he's not active. If he is, I'd start him unless I had a solid option on the bench.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport believes free agent Odell Beckham (knee) is unlikely to play before late December.​

Beckham's timeline has went from mid-November into early December. It now looks like he won't be ready until the end of next month. Beckham isn't scheduled to visit with Dallas until December 5, making it unlikely he signs before then. The Giants and Buffalo have visits lined up with Beckham in addition to the Cowboys. With only six weeks remaining before the playoffs, Beckham may be targeting a multi-year deal.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport believes free agent Odell Beckham (knee) is unlikely to play before late December.​

Beckham's timeline has went from mid-November into early December. It now looks like he won't be ready until the end of next month. Beckham isn't scheduled to visit with Dallas until December 5, making it unlikely he signs before then. The Giants and Buffalo have visits lined up with Beckham in addition to the Cowboys. With only six weeks remaining before the playoffs, Beckham may be targeting a multi-year deal.
Kind of a bummer

Was hoping he'd be an option for fantasy playoffs. Seems like not so much