• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Cook just listed as questionable when they ruled Thielen out. so I guess there's a chance Cook plays, but with it being TNF game, I doubt it still
Questionable not doubtful-game time decision- god I hate those game time decisions

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questionable not doubtful-game time decision- god I hate those game time decisions

I have zero faith in any questionable guys playing on TNF, it seems dumb, short-sighted, and not in the team's or the player's best interest. That doesn't stop some, but I really can't recall a time someone played hurt on a short week and actually hit or exceeded expected production. TNF is awful.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero faith in any questionable guys playing on TNF, it seems dumb, short-sighted, and not in the team's or the player's best interest. That doesn't stop some, but I really can't recall a time someone played hurt on a short week and actually hit or exceeded expected production. TNF is awful.
Does it matter if Cook plays well? What matter is does he carry the rock or does Mattison or do they share. Have to wait until game time to find out. I'll take Harris and not have the worry.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never posted on this forum but was wondering if you guys could give me feedback on this decision.

Need 3 of these 5:
Mixon v 49ers
Montgomery v Packers
Najee v Vikings
Mattison v Steelers
Patterson v Panthers

.5 pt PPR league, 6 pts per TD, .1 for rushing receiving yard.
Fer me it's
Mixon
NHarris
Cordy

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is interesting...

According to sports reporter Jordan Schultz, Russell Wilson would waive his no-trade clause to go to the Giants, Saints, or Broncos.​

The Eagles were also mentioned as a possibility. While Schultz isn't a typical source here on the NFL side, he has connections and has been on top of stuff in the past. He's been beating the drum that Wilson's days in Seattle are numbered after the season. With Wilson now 33 and showing signs of decline this season, it's unclear what the asking price would be, but he's going to be a hot topic this offseason. The Seahawks might just have to blow things up from the top down.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mattison is a must start, imo. Pains me to say it, as I didn't think he looked impressive at all in his relief duties for Cook prior to this year, only looked good in preseason (as did Toby Gerhart and Mike Boone for the Vikes, preseason RB factory!).

List of teams the Steelers rush D has been better than over the last +month:
New York Jets

You gotta start Mattison if Cook is out again. If Cook plays, Najee easily takes his spot for me, same game, so easy swap.

Patterson and Mixon would be may other plays...PIT just isn't scoring enough lately for me to stick with Najee with better options/matchups on the table.

Patterson - keeps getting it done, doubt him at your own peril. seems like a lock for 4-5rec on top of his rushing stats, lines up wide a bunch as well as in backfield.

Mixon - SF another team like PIT, that wasn't bad against the run earlier in the season, but they've been getting gashed lately. Mixon should have the same volume with a better opponent than Harris for me to trust this week.
You can see where this is a tough choice right? I’ve seen Harris as the top back in PPR leagues on some week 14 lists. And maybe I’m just kicking myself because I had Montgomery on my bench last week with 22 points, but that guy will make a ton of people’s lineups this week. I’m trying to stay top of my league for points cause it’s the number one tie breaker and somehow my team is in the last playoff spot (4).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never posted on this forum but was wondering if you guys could give me feedback on this decision.

Need 3 of these 5:
Mixon v 49ers
Montgomery v Packers
Najee v Vikings
Mattison v Steelers
Patterson v Panthers

.5 pt PPR league, 6 pts per TD, .1 for rushing receiving yard.

I’m not loving Patterson or Mixon this week. (Mixon due to being banged up)

But Monty’s matchup is a deterrent.

Mixon. Mattison. Harris.

If Mixon is limited, I’d turn to Monty over Patterson.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mattison is a must start, imo. Pains me to say it, as I didn't think he looked impressive at all in his relief duties for Cook prior to this year, only looked good in preseason (as did Toby Gerhart and Mike Boone for the Vikes, preseason RB factory!).

List of teams the Steelers rush D has been better than over the last +month:
New York Jets

You gotta start Mattison if Cook is out again. If Cook plays, Najee easily takes his spot for me, same game, so easy swap.

Patterson and Mixon would be may other plays...PIT just isn't scoring enough lately for me to stick with Najee with better options/matchups on the table.

Patterson - keeps getting it done, doubt him at your own peril. seems like a lock for 4-5rec on top of his rushing stats, lines up wide a bunch as well as in backfield.

Mixon - SF another team like PIT, that wasn't bad against the run earlier in the season, but they've been getting gashed lately. Mixon should have the same volume with a better opponent than Harris for me to trust this week.
Mattison n mixon r locked in. Then najee for Me. His workload is too large.but cpat gas been hot

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin going to try to go tonight, a bit shocked, but vikes are on playoff bubble/in the hunt still

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin going to try to go tonight, a bit shocked, but vikes are on playoff bubble/in the hunt still
That makes my decision much easier now. No reason with the 5 guys I have to settle for anyone who could potentially be splitting duties. (Also...famous last words) Still gonna watch to see if he is scratched late.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mattison would have to average 6.13 yds/att over his next 60-70 attempts to equal Cook's yards/att so far this season.
Cook's best games came against Zona, Carolina, and Baltimore....not exactly Lions-level rush defenses there.

This isn't a Zeke/Pollard situation, and I'm genuinely interested in how Mattison can be considered more effective than Cook this year.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mattison would have to average 6.13 yds/att over his next 60-70 attempts to equal Cook's yards/att so far this season.
Cook's best games came against Zona, Carolina, and Baltimore....not exactly Lions-level rush defenses there.

This isn't a Zeke/Pollard situation, and I'm genuinely interested in how Mattison can be considered more effective than Cook this year.
well his ypc is better but no ive got both and cook for me

1639072803476.png