• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all in. Sometimes that is what teams should do if they have a chance.
Dude yes. 500x yes. I hate ppl who say we cant trade a first or two first, too
Much talent lost. …win a superbowl? Maybe have an extra year or two down? Yeah ok…lets go. Shoot your shot.

Keep your picks, likely miss on some of them. Continue to not win the big one.

I am such a big proponent of going for it.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welp......... on the verge of just trading him for Adams or Kamara if I can still get it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welp......... on the verge of just trading him for Adams or Kamara if I can still get it

In redraft, sometimes making short term decisions end up being good long term decisions too. Can't fault anyone who moves CMC and gets either an RB1 or WR1 in return at this point

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peyton Barber (turf toe) was removed from Las Vegas' final injury report.​

Barber was a full participant throughout the week, suggesting he's fully recovered from his lingering turf toe injury. He was leaned on without Josh Jacobs in Week 3 but that role could change with interim coach Rich Bisaccia now calling the shots. Barber should be held in 14-team leagues just in case he's favored over Jacobs by his new coach.

Josh Jacobs (illness) was removed from Las Vegas' final injury report.​

As was Peyton Barber (turf toe), who was a full participant in practice throughout the week. Jacobs has handled 28-of-32 running back carries in Las Vegas' last two games but a new interim coach, not to mention Barber's presence, threatens his floor-ceiling combo. He should still be trusted as a usage-based RB2 until coach Rich Bisaccia proves otherwise, which could be as early as Sunday.

whomever is writing these little commentary blurbs at sportsedge or rotoworld or whatever, needs punched in the throat. A 30 year old sloth is no threat to Josh Jacob's workload. Kenyan Drake proved to not be a threat, Peyton Barber is certainly no threat. No interim coach is going to bench a proven 23 year old workhorse, for a 30 year old proven sloth just because he busted one run in OT against the Dolphins for 27 yards. How in the hell do you justify that in future job interviews?? yeah, not happening

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Chubb is out Sunday. I swear the Browns have more injuries every year, even if it is game to game minor ones. I’ve never seen the full squad on the field

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Chubb is out Sunday. I swear the Browns have more injuries every year, even if it is game to game minor ones. I’ve never seen the full squad on the field
Injuries are really bad this season, I suppose it only seems worse then what has happen in the pass, but it's making a joke out my FF leagues.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peyton Barber (turf toe) was removed from Las Vegas' final injury report.​

Barber was a full participant throughout the week, suggesting he's fully recovered from his lingering turf toe injury. He was leaned on without Josh Jacobs in Week 3 but that role could change with interim coach Rich Bisaccia now calling the shots. Barber should be held in 14-team leagues just in case he's favored over Jacobs by his new coach.

Josh Jacobs (illness) was removed from Las Vegas' final injury report.​

As was Peyton Barber (turf toe), who was a full participant in practice throughout the week. Jacobs has handled 28-of-32 running back carries in Las Vegas' last two games but a new interim coach, not to mention Barber's presence, threatens his floor-ceiling combo. He should still be trusted as a usage-based RB2 until coach Rich Bisaccia proves otherwise, which could be as early as Sunday.

whomever is writing these little commentary blurbs at sportsedge or rotoworld or whatever, needs punched in the throat. A 30 year old sloth is no threat to Josh Jacob's workload. Kenyan Drake proved to not be a threat, Peyton Barber is certainly no threat. No interim coach is going to bench a proven 23 year old workhorse, for a 30 year old proven sloth just because he busted one run in OT against the Dolphins for 27 yards. How in the hell do you justify that in future job interviews?? yeah, not happening
Was thinking, who the hell would favor Barber over Jacobs. That is just ridiculous.......

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And another one gone........

Glad I traded Carson a couple weeks ago.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was able to get Herbert in one of my leagues.............at least it was the one that I have CMac in.................hopefully they use him as much as they did last week............if not more.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz to Cards. Wow
Question… since he played on Thursday night, would he be able to play again Sunday with the Cards?? Double points in fantasy?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question… since he played on Thursday night, would he be able to play again Sunday with the Cards?? Double points in fantasy?
Nope. Happened either last year or the year before.......can't remember who but I'll see if I can find it. But the answer is undoubtedly no.

EDIT: I guess I really should have remembered this. Jalen Ramsey played on a Thursday and the league said he could not play on Sunday. 1 game per player per week. That said, what if it was a Monday night game as that would be the end of the week?????

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Happened either last year or the year before.......can't remember who but I'll see if I can find it. But the answer is undoubtedly no.

EDIT: I guess I really should have remembered this. Jalen Ramsey played on a Thursday and the league said he could not play on Sunday. 1 game per player per week. That said, what if it was a Monday night game as that would be the end of the week?????

Correct, since he played last night he would have to go through waivers for next week.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he could play but doubt u get dbl points:suds:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct that

Ertz, who caught four passes for 29 yards and a touchdown in the Eagles' 28-22 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night, is not eligible to play for the Cardinals against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
That would have been a cool stat.

I forget who it was, but last year a player was traded midseason and never had a bye, so he played in all 17 weeks. Maybe it was 2019.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would have been a cool stat.

I forget who it was, but last year a player was traded midseason and never had a bye, so he played in all 17 weeks. Maybe it was 2019.