• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss>singletary.

But i disagree if they take etienne that its a backfield to avoid. After investing in the other two, then upping the ante again, they are taking a RB because they arent happy with what they have, and taking one early, they arent gonna make that move for a massive time share IMHO
I would tentatively agree. I certainly wouldn't avoid Etienne, especially in dynasty formats, but he'd likely move down a notch or two from 1/1B.

I would expect something similar to the Lions last year drafting Swift. They let AP and Kerry on shoulder the work for awhile, eventually Swift took over. Not ideal, but certainly ended up being worth the investment.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tentatively agree. I certainly wouldn't avoid Etienne, especially in dynasty formats, but he'd likely move down a notch or two from 1/1B.

I would expect something similar to the Lions last year drafting Swift. They let AP and Kerry on shoulder the work for awhile, eventually Swift took over. Not ideal, but certainly ended up being worth the investment.
sorry maybe mistook the comment. I agree with this post though. I dont see it happening though

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry maybe mistook the comment. I agree with this post though. I dont see it happening though
Sorry I didn't specify that hypothetical was in the instance he went to Buffalo..it might appear to be a situation to avoid, but like you said, I think Etienne would still be worthy, he just may not be so right away...kinda similar to the Lions situation with Swift last year.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers gave up a 2nd to get Jimmy. Cant see that value heading back to NE.if Jimmy does go back, my guess it will be a Saturday or Sunday trade.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos still take a QB if their guy is there at 1.9.
Otherwise they trade down for more picks.
Agreed, who do you think "their guy" might be?? Personally I think they'd grab Lance or Fields, but they'd let Jones slide by.

Wouldn't be a terrible idea to stand pat, grab Parsons, or their choice of Surtain, Farley, or Horn either

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, who do you think "their guy" might be?? Personally I think they'd grab Lance or Fields, but they'd let Jones slide by.

Wouldn't be a terrible idea to stand pat, grab Parsons, or their choice of Surtain, Farley, or Horn either
I think their guy is Fields. Probably won't be there. Could trade down and still get Parsons. that would be my ideal.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think their guy is Fields. Probably won't be there. Could trade down and still get Parsons. that would be my ideal.
Maybe..I'm sure Oakland at 17 SHOULD jump all over him if here's still there. So should NE at 15..they can't go back too far.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local Denver radio reporting that according to Adam Schefter, Aaron Rodgers has informed the Packers he has no intentions of returning to the team

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's an Aaron Rodgers trade, everyone's mocks will be a 16 beat a #1 in March...everything will change

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports Aaron Rodgers' trade "wish list" is the 49ers, Broncos and Raiders​

Come on Chucky, don't F this up, get it done, Carr, Mariotta, the 17, next year's #1, your wife, your first born, his wife...whatever it takes.

Dreaming of Rodgers to Waller, Ruggs, Edwards, Smoke, and Renfrow

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports Aaron Rodgers' trade "wish list" is the 49ers, Broncos and Raiders​

Come on Chucky, don't F this up, get it done, Carr, Mariotta, the 17, next year's #1, your wife, your first born, his wife...whatever it takes.

Dreaming of Rodgers to Waller, Ruggs, Edwards, Smoke, and Renfrow
Rogers to the Raiders would be wild, those receivers would shoot up in value. Just don't let it be the 49ers, that would make me feel ill. The Bronco's would be wild also. Sutton and Jeudy and Hamler are likely in the GM office pleading to make this happen.