• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not being a dick. Wasnt his MO offensive genius? was that how bears fans were referring to him as well (on the main boards here) and he ws COY
Yes. He was........oops I mean is a regular offensive genius.................too freaking (that was fer you Joe) smart for his and the team's own good. So yeah, I owned Jordan Howard in multiple seasons on multiple teams and dude pretty much used him 100% wrong. Should have just traded him to a team that would/could give him the touches in bunches he needed to get going.

EDIT: McVey is the same damn way.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not being a dick. Wasnt his MO offensive genius? was that how bears fans were referring to him as well (on the main boards here) and he ws COY
I'm not offended.
Pretty sure most of the NFL talking heads labeled him with that moniker and it stuck.
I suppose the label fits if he is running the KC offense.
But when he tries to run the KC offense with CHI personnel, and stubbornly refuses to adjust - no no no...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not offended.
Pretty sure most of the NFL talking heads labeled him with that moniker and it stuck.
I suppose the label fits if he is running the KC offense.
But when he tries to run the KC offense with CHI personnel, and stubbornly refuses to adjust - no no no...
Yeah I just meant that was his claim
To fake was an offensive mind...

but yeah I hear yah.

coaches can adjust too. He hasn’t I find it odd Brian billick was an offensive guru. Won a Super Bowl with a horrid offensive and otherworldly D. Never hired again. Wonder if that’s because he didn’t want another job or what.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just meant that was his claim
Piqued my curiosity.
Tried to find the source.
Nagy was KC's QB coach and was credited with helping Alex Smith improve (going to 2 Pro Bowls under Nagy).

The day after the Bears hired Nagy (1-8-18), Andy Reid was quoted calling Nagy the "best head-coaching candidate he's ever had."
The same day, the Los Angeles Times headline referred to him as "a young QB guru."
Again, the same day, Chicago's local NBC station referred to Nagy as "a Guru to Maximize Trubisky."
Six months later the Chicago Sun-Times called Nagy a Guru.
The Associated Press (AP) called Nagy the top coach at the end of 2018.
One Washington-based writer said, "He's an offensive guru who learned from former boss Andy Reid."

Other than these, I can't find anything that suggests Nagy called himself a guru.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piqued my curiosity.
Tried to find the source.
Nagy was KC's QB coach and was credited with helping Alex Smith improve (going to 2 Pro Bowls under Nagy).

The day after the Bears hired Nagy (1-8-18), Andy Reid was quoted calling Nagy the "best head-coaching candidate he's ever had."
The same day, the Los Angeles Times headline referred to him as "a young QB guru."
Again, the same day, Chicago's local NBC station referred to Nagy as "a Guru to Maximize Trubisky."
Six months later the Chicago Sun-Times called Nagy a Guru.
The Associated Press (AP) called Nagy the top coach at the end of 2018.
One Washington-based writer said, "He's an offensive guru who learned from former boss Andy Reid."

Other than these, I can't find anything that suggests Nagy called himself a guru.
If I typed Nagy called himself that I was wrong. I again meant that just as in it was what he was known for!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if there are 36 inches in a yard, how much am I losing by?

View attachment 258054
.06 points
would need to know your scoring to know how many inches that translates to and was it passing or rushing/receiving

if .1 point per yard its .0028 per inch so .06 would be roughly 22 inches :suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some perspective for owners with LAR WRs... Reynolds looks like the guy to own