• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What r u expecting weekly. Since week 2 prior to this game he was top 3 in the league in ypg. Heck check Hopkins last three games ..

I mean he didn’t smash but he had 9 targets and 15 ppr points, again

even guys like juli have had 3 down games this year or down for them..

That's really the thing. I don't expect much from him anymore. Today's game is pretty much what you expect. Right now, he is projected to be the 20th highest scoring WR next week in my Yahoo 0.5 PPR league. I think he would be ranked higher if his QB and coach were average.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's really the thing. I don't expect much from him anymore. Today's game is pretty much what you expect. Right now, he is projected to be the 20th highest scoring WR next week in my Yahoo 0.5 PPR league. I think he would be ranked higher if his QB and coach were average.
But what r u expecting? 20ppg? 15? 17?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre not helping.
But i love ya, man.

The local sports talk hosts have been critical of Nagys playcalling. So i thought in his postgame news conference, despite being obviously irritated with the loss, he made a point of mentioning at least twice, "we gotta run the plays that are called."
That is an issue if they arent running the correct plays. Your OL is just so bad. Foles cant excel with that line.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its unfortunate what happened to Kyle Allen but tip of the cap to Alex Smith. Incredible what he has returned from.

With that said, there are always winners and losers from injuries and JD McKissic looks like a winner. He got 14 targets yesterday. I dont know how many came before and after the injury but Alex Smith has always been a dink and dunk guy.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was fun.................CMac might miss more time with a shoulder. And of course I dropped Davis in the league I had him in. SHIT!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was fun.................CMac might miss more time with a shoulder. And of course I dropped Davis in the league I had him in. SHIT!
That sucks man. I have him in a few leagues I gobbled him up as a priority backup/bench stash. It paid off.

My buddy and I were talking yesterday...
I said dude can only take so much pounding , if they put him back in full workload he’s gonna break again I think. Not many dudes are made for the volume he’s seen in college and the pros. He stays in almost every snap to block too. Not like Derrick henry who gets 25-30 Touches but plays 55% of the snaps. He’s always out there. Gotta give the body a break. I mean we’ve seen a handful of backs that can handle that volume vs hundreds and hundreds that can’t.

28 touches...and dinged.. poor dude

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its unfortunate what happened to Kyle Allen but tip of the cap to Alex Smith. Incredible what he has returned from.

With that said, there are always winners and losers from injuries and JD McKissic looks like a winner. He got 14 targets yesterday. I dont know how many came before and after the injury but Alex Smith has always been a dink and dunk guy.

You're right. McKissic was also targeted a lot by Smith in that one game earlier in the season. Smith has been known as Captain Checkdown since his Niner days.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks man. I have him in a few leagues I gobbled him up as a priority backup/bench stash. It paid off.

My buddy and I were talking yesterday...
I said dude can only take so much pounding , if they put him back in full workload he’s gonna break again I think. Not many dudes are made for the volume he’s seen in college and the pros. He stays in almost every snap to block too. Not like Derrick henry who gets 25-30 Touches but plays 55% of the snaps. He’s always out there. Gotta give the body a break. I mean we’ve seen a handful of backs that can handle that volume vs hundreds and hundreds that can’t.

28 touches...and dinged.. poor dude

Watching the game last night, they said that Malcolm Jenkins has only missed one snap in the last 4 seasons or so. I know he's not a RB, but this is still amazing to me.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He averages 13.3 in half ppr.

today woulda been what 11.6

Yeah, A. Rob did just fine yesterday. I'm just lamenting that it seems like he is being limited by this Chicago offense. He is the first WR I took in the draft, so it would be nice if he were a WR1.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, A. Rob did just fine yesterday. I'm just lamenting that it seems like he is being limited by this Chicago offense. He is the first WR I took in the draft, so it would be nice if he were a WR1.
Outside of that magical 2015, AROB has never been a true WR1.
Had a little resurgence last season, but hes a bottom barrel #1, upper tier #2, just is what he is.

Surprisingly, hes on pace to almost match his yardage from '15, its the TD's that are severely lacking...which could be a direct result of the offense just being not that good.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of that magical 2015, AROB has never been a true WR1.
Had a little resurgence last season, but hes a bottom barrel #1, upper tier #2, just is what he is.

Surprisingly, hes on pace to almost match his yardage from '15, its the TD's that are severely lacking...which could be a direct result of the offense just being not that good.

I took AROB in the 3rd round and Ridley in the 4th round. At least Ridley seems to be a solid WR1, but he's dealing with injury, so who knows?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he is. But he does have a floor it appears. With some upside. I mean if u have have options, shop him n see if someone bites

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game last night, they said that Malcolm Jenkins has only missed one snap in the last 4 seasons or so. I know he's not a RB, but this is still amazing to me.
Oh absolutely ...but yeah a bit different the wear and tear is vastly diffeeent. But Jenkins is very very good. Another reason I wasn’t beating up arob over that game.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh absolutely ...but yeah a bit different the wear and tear is vastly diffeeent. But Jenkins is very very good. Another reason I wasn’t beating up arob over that game.

I caught very little of that game. Was Jenkins shading over a lot to help with A. Rob. I kinda wonder why A. Rob seems to get like 70% of his targets in the 4th quarter in recent games. Is it all just because the Bears are playing catchup and the opponent is in prevent defense? Before the 4th quarter, maybe the D is just all over him?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I caught very little of that game. Was Jenkins shading over a lot to help with A. Rob. I kinda wonder why A. Rob seems to get like 70% of his targets in the 4th quarter in recent games. Is it all just because the Bears are playing catchup and the opponent is in prevent defense? Before the 4th quarter, maybe the D is just all over him?
Partially too because they aren’t throwing a ton early. But in last game he had 4 targets at half time I think.
But yeah he’s all they hve they’re sending. Some extra help usually. Not 100% sure on the saints game.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an issue if they arent running the correct plays. Your OL is just so bad. Foles cant excel with that line.

Partially too because they aren’t throwing a ton early. But in last game he had 4 targets at half time I think.
But yeah he’s all they hve they’re sending. Some extra help usually. Not 100% sure on the saints game.
Locally, Nagy is getting shredded by the sports news guys. The big knock is that he doesnt set the tone for the offense. He doesnt establish the run. He doesnt throw deep to keep defenses honest. And he doesnt take what the opposing defense gives him.

Another perfectly good Bears defense wasted.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locally, Nagy is getting shredded by the sports news guys. The big knock is that he doesnt set the tone for the offense. He doesnt establish the run. He doesnt throw deep to keep defenses honest. And he doesnt take what the opposing defense gives him.

Rumor is he might give up playcalling. With that said, I’d be perfectly fine giving ARob 20 targets a game

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im not being a dick. Wasnt his MO offensive genius? was that how bears fans were referring to him as well (on the main boards here) and he ws COY