• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs are handing out Superbowl reward contracts like they're candy they'll be in the same situation as the Eagles are in now in a few seasons no depth and injuries will be crippling.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agent says Kamara has been in the building every day, I trust that source over any others, including The Athletic.

is that dude watching everyone walk into the building from the parking lot???

word from the saints is that they want to sign Kamara 1st and foremost. Obviously would trade him if the right price was offered, no different than any fantasy owner. But highly doubtful anyone is offering a 1st round pick + to get a RB that they have to extend right away on their team
Well, how about Schefter?
August 31st
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Alvin Kamara's absence from camp is believed to be contract related.
Kamara, who has had an unexcused absence from camp the past three days, is due $2.133 million in the final year of his rookie deal.

I mean, yeah, the athletic is kinda sketchy, but I trust agents, who only have one purpose in life, to make thier guy look as good as possible at all times, maybe one pubic hair width more than a click bait internet rag.

There may or may not be fire behind this smoke, but there is definitely smoke

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who runs a true power run game these days? Tennessee obviously. Dallas, Seattle..I think... Buffalo? Houston? Cleveland? LVR? Washington? Chicago? Pitt?...I'm not sure about most, but I think that'd be about it..

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, how about Schefter?
August 31st
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Alvin Kamara's absence from camp is believed to be contract related.
Kamara, who has had an unexcused absence from camp the past three days, is due $2.133 million in the final year of his rookie deal.

I mean, yeah, the athletic is kinda sketchy, but I trust agents, who only have one purpose in life, to make thier guy look as good as possible at all times, maybe one pubic hair width more than a click bait internet rag.

There may or may not be fire behind this smoke, but there is definitely smoke

Prob at the office negotiating, instead of being at practice.
If he wasn't there altogether, they'd be talking about fines, right?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah with the new rules they can avoid fines by being there, but it sounds like they can still not participate as leverage

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

Seems like a linguistics issue...in the building, but away from the team? They're all right, while contradicting each other?? I dunno

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 252175

Seems like a linguistics issue...in the building, but away from the team? They're all right, while contradicting each other?? I dunno

Not a contradiction at all - the offices are not where they practice. So he could easily be absent from practice (which was reported by shefter) and still be showing up everyday (according to his agent). Definitely not one in the same.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a contradiction at all - the offices are not where they practice. So he could easily be absent from practice (which was reported by shefter) and still be showing up everyday (according to his agent). Definitely not one in the same.
Well a clever turn of phrase for the agent regardless. A players job is in the lockeroom, on the field. Not being there, but "in the building", the building not being the building where the teams is, is definitely stretching the "spirit" of the issue. But yes, still telling the truth. The team offices or whatever, are technically being with the team

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a clever turn of phrase for the agent regardless. A players job is in the lockeroom, on the field. Not being there, but "in the building", the building not being the building where the teams is, is definitely stretching the "spirit" of the issue. But yes, still telling the truth. The team offices or whatever, are technically being with the team

missed practice for an epidural shot, but could have very well been in the office still, lol!

either way, I'm more surprised they are calling it an unexcused absence. Seems like the Saints are hiding medical stuff on him and using the contract negotiations as a distraction

upload_2020-9-1_23-50-1.png

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure @Stomp or someone already posted this but...

Joe Mixon signed an extension last night... Stock going up!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure @Stomp or someone already posted this but...

Joe Mixon signed an extension last night... Stock going up!

I’ve always been a big mixon fan. But with burrow, the new offense, and a supporting cast, new contract....and he’s proven he can play. Talk me
Out of joe mixon round 1 in ppr leagues.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve always been a big mixon fan. But with burrow, the new offense, and a supporting cast, new contract....and he’s proven he can play. Talk me

Yep if I have a late round pick and Mixon is there, I'm pulling the trigger.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m being honest.... over Chubb-Jacobs- drake-Henry-Jones-Ekeler......

I’m torn bw him cook and sanders......

he may be the safest with injuries.....

If I could land two of them....or swing one of them and davante Adams which I think I can...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've got Mixon planted firmly as RB8, and definitely worthy of a 1st Rd pick in either PPR or Standard. Me personally, if I'm sitting at pick 8-10 and he's available, I'd pull the trigger over a WR. In standard I think the only WR I'd even contemplate in Rd1 is Thomas. PPR that definitely changes, but Mixon still belongs in the 1st Rd.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Mixon planted firmly as RB8, and definitely worthy of a 1st Rd pick in either PPR or Standard. Me personally, if I'm sitting at pick 8-10 and he's available, I'd pull the trigger over a WR. In standard I think the only WR I'd even contemplate in Rd1 is Thomas. PPR that definitely changes, but Mixon still belongs in the 1st Rd.
So who would u take over him?

Cmc
Zeke
Barkley
Chubb
Henry
Cook
Kamara
?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I could land two of them....or swing one of them and davante Adams which I think I can...
So who would u take over him?

Cmc
Zeke
Barkley
Chubb
Henry
Cook
Kamara
?
I'm higher on Chubb than most.
Here's my standard RB ranks:
1. C-Mac
2. Barkley
3. Zeke
4. Chubb
5. Kamara
6. Cook
7. Henry
8. Mixon
9. Jacobs
10. Sanders
11. Jones
12. CEH

Dude I'm blown away with how far Adams has been falling.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB's I won't risk in the 1st - Sanders and CEH

Chubb and Mixon is a split for me but Mixon slight favor. I have both right around RB8-RB9. I have Mixon over Jacobs, Ekeler, Drake, Sanders. I really like Aaron Jones though too.

That is PPR, not standard. Would rank Chubb higher on standard

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm higher on Chubb than most.
Here's my standard RB ranks:
1. C-Mac
2. Barkley
3. Zeke
4. Chubb
5. Kamara
6. Cook
7. Henry
8. Mixon
9. Jacobs
10. Sanders
11. Jones
12. CEH

Dude I'm blown away with how far Adams has been falling.
Yeah it’s crazy. I’m picking 9 Of ten tonight in ppr.

I usually go rb-rb which I’m fine with doing....take a rb round 1.... unless Thomas falls which he won’t....

But then I think Julio, hill AND Adams will be there at pick 11 I feel like I have to take Adams there.... have a string . If he isn’t I think I pass on Julio and hill for someone like sanders or CEH

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB's I won't risk in the 1st - Sanders and CEH

Chubb and Mixon is a split for me but Mixon slight favor. I have both right around RB8-RB9. I have Mixon over Jacobs, Ekeler, Drake, Sanders. I really like Aaron Jones though too.
I’m right with u.... sans jones

sorry he had 8 games under 50
Yards rushing last year. He had a ton of tds which he won’t repeat, he’s due for nothing but regresssion and your paying for last years production. Not to
Mention they they still give Williams the rock and drafted a king sized rb round 2, who may steal goal line work and will absolutely eat into his work....