• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bud Dupree just got tagged...thats another head scratcher

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devonta Freeman cut

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins extended 2yrs, details not released yet

Hopkins trade rumors - if last season didn't confirm it, Bill O'Brien needs to be relieved of his personnel responsibilities.
They don't have the draft picks to both strengthen their OL and get a WR to replace Nuk, since they traded them all away for Tunsil. He's overwhelmed, run the offense and be a HC, trying to do too much

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins extended 2yrs, details not released yet

Hopkins trade rumors - if last season didn't confirm it, Bill O'Brien needs to be relieved of his personnel responsibilities.
They don't have the draft picks to both strengthen their OL and get a WR to replace Nuk, since they traded them all away for Tunsil. He's overwhelmed, run the offense and be a HC, trying to do too much
Well surely if they deal Nuk, they'd acquire the draft capital to potentially replace him with one of the "studs" available this year.

But it doesn't make any sense to me, other than to cut salary. They need a dependable #2, cuz no one on the team can be relied on. They certainly don't need to be getting rid of the one guy who is.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well surely if they deal Nuk, they'd acquire the draft capital to potentially replace him with one of the "studs" available this year.

But it doesn't make any sense to me, other than to cut salary. They need a dependable #2, cuz no one on the team can be relied on. They certainly don't need to be getting rid of the one guy who is.

trading away a WR then using the draft capital on a rookie WR, and then having that rookie WR turn out to be even a decent player would be pretty unprecedented in the NFL, so I guess that's really thinking outside the box!

fuck, the cowboys should just go ahead and never trade a 1st round pick for a WR ever again, damn they got taken to the woodshed in both of these deals!

upload_2020-3-16_10-1-6.png

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trading away a WR then using the draft capital on a rookie WR, and then having that rookie WR turn out to be even a decent player would be pretty unprecedented in the NFL, so I guess that's really thinking outside the box!

fuck, the cowboys should just go ahead and never trade a 1st round pick for a WR ever again, damn they got taken to the woodshed in both of these deals!

View attachment 235288
No idea WTF they were thinking on either of those. Roy Williams was very predictably a disaster. But in Galloway's defense, Dallas was going through QB's at a Browns-esque clip during that time. Sure wasnt his fualt that trade was a bad deal. That's all on Jerra.

The most recent one, remains to be seen. If they get Amari under contract for another 3-6 years (which they should've done the minute they traded for him, not 2 seasons later), I think it'll be worth the pick they traded. If he signs elsewhere, chalk up another bumbling effort

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea WTF they were thinking on either of those. Roy Williams was very predictably a disaster. But in Galloway's defense, Dallas was going through QB's at a Browns-esque clip during that time. Sure wasnt his fualt that trade was a bad deal. That's all on Jerra.

The most recent one, remains to be seen. If they get Amari under contract for another 3-6 years (which they should've done the minute they traded for him, not 2 seasons later), I think it'll be worth the pick they traded. If he signs elsewhere, chalk up another bumbling effort

you know I'm not a Cooper guy, but agree completely that if they don't get a deal done, they messed that one up as well.

I'm assuming the franchise Dak and sign Coop, or the other way around, to delay the inevitable outcome of paying both the WR and QB

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd round tender kicked and slapped onto Hunt - good to keep weapons around Baker, but eats away at Chubb's value in PPR formats

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know I'm not a Cooper guy, but agree completely that if they don't get a deal done, they messed that one up as well.

I'm assuming the franchise Dak and sign Coop, or the other way around, to delay the inevitable outcome of paying both the WR and QB
Well as of an hour ago, they franchised Dak, but offers still going back n forth. If they get it done before the deadline, I think they can still apply it to Cooper..but I highly doubt that happens

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Hooper signing with the Browns. Reports say they still plan to keep Njoku

Hooper was a nice stud last season fantasy wise and I liked him going forward...except now. Not sure I like this pairing. Too many mouths to feed in Cleveland. Absolutely still worth drafting but wherever you had him ranked, I'd probably drop him a round, maybe two.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuk and a 4th

for

DJ for a 2nd this year and 4th next year

robbery

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill O Brien is terrible, lucky for Texans fans, the last 2 years will be enough support to fire his ass

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Stills stock, on the rise

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Kirk's stock is on the decline, at least for this next season
He’s no longer getting the coverage. His target share likely goes down but the quality of DB faced goes way down

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuk and a 4th

for

DJ for a 2nd this year and 4th next year

robbery
Robbery for which side?
II think DJ still has plenty left, don't think the air attack system fit with him nearly as well as we thought it might. Maybe Houston's does?

I think its a fair deal, although I can't for the life of me figure out what Houston is gonna do outside the numbers, especially when Fuller misses his mandatory 4-8 games

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s no longer getting the coverage. His target share likely goes down but the quality of DB faced goes way down
Will he though? Lead corners were often on Fitz, bracket coverages were often on Fitz, rolled coverages were still often rolled Fitz's way. Not so sure he was all that consistently facing teams best coverage efforts anyways. And now? Nuk and Fitz both out there? Kirk is gonna be the field stretcher. Which likely results in some big games, but gonna be awfully inconsistent. Not to mention, Murray needs to take a huge step forward to feed those mouths