• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt take Foreman long to find a job. Never did think it was the injury, or Houston would've had to release him with an injury settlement, not just waive him. And doubtful he'd pass the physical in INDY.
Be interesting to see how that plays out, Foreman pre injury could've easily given Mack a run for his money, depending on what he's got left, still might

Here's the thing; O'Brien's kinda crazy, but he ain't stupid. He saw something. If true, maybe this wakes Foreman up? In any event, it makes the Indy backfield a bit more muddled.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, this is something I've been keeping an eye on, even with CoachSpeak in full bloom. If I'd be goin' with my gut, I'd be goin' in on Jordan Howard this year. I just wish my gut was infallible. ;)

Speaking Monday, Eagles OC Mike Groh praised Jordan Howard's work in the passing game, particularly his pass protection.

"He’s been all over his protection," Groh said. Second-round rookie Miles Sanders has been earning steady hype, but Howard has been doing what he needs to do to remain a part of the Eagles' committee. There is still a long time between now and Week 1, but it certainly appears both Howard and Sanders will be involved against the Redskins, likely rendering both players FLEX options in fantasy.

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing; O'Brien's kinda crazy, but he ain't stupid. He saw something. If true, maybe this wakes Foreman up? In any event, it makes the Indy backfield a bit more muddled.
Yea, who knows, everything being said publicly points to attitude/work ethic..which could be he's a lazy schmuck, to he and the coach just not getting along and anything in between. Although, I'd have to say, I'd be surprised if he was lazy, he got clearance to play earlier than many thought he should, so had to have rehabbed like a beast..I would assume

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whaddya think? Ware gone fer sure. Williams or Wilkins? For me personally, it kinda sucks about Williams. I thought he was gonna be a good one.

Colts signed RB D'onta Foreman, formerly of the Texans.

Backup RB Keith Ford was waived in a corresponding move. Recently waived by the Texans himself, Foreman lands in a loaded backfield as the likely early-down backup to Marlon Mack. Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins, and Jonathan Williams round out the rest of the roster, with Spencer Ware likely seeking out an injury settlement to play elsewhere. It's worth noting longtime beat reporter John McClain of the Houston Chronicle believes the Texans waived Foreman because they were unsatisfied with his "work habits" — something that obviously won't stand in Indy. If Mack is dealt another season of nagging ailments, though, it's Foreman who'll be a name to monitor as the power-running successor (despite his ongoing ACL recovery). In the meantime, Mack remains an unequivocal RB2 across all formats.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"D'Onta Foreman has been waived by the Texans. I liked Foreman as a potential sleeper to overtake the fragile Lamar Miller, but the Texans have been displeased with Foreman's poor work ethic. "

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whaddya think? Ware gone fer sure. Williams or Wilkins? For me personally, it kinda sucks about Williams. I thought he was gonna be a good one.

Colts signed RB D'onta Foreman, formerly of the Texans.

Backup RB Keith Ford was waived in a corresponding move. Recently waived by the Texans himself, Foreman lands in a loaded backfield as the likely early-down backup to Marlon Mack. Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins, and Jonathan Williams round out the rest of the roster, with Spencer Ware likely seeking out an injury settlement to play elsewhere. It's worth noting longtime beat reporter John McClain of the Houston Chronicle believes the Texans waived Foreman because they were unsatisfied with his "work habits" — something that obviously won't stand in Indy. If Mack is dealt another season of nagging ailments, though, it's Foreman who'll be a name to monitor as the power-running successor (despite his ongoing ACL recovery). In the meantime, Mack remains an unequivocal RB2 across all formats.

That gives me Foreman, Hines and Funchess in D1....

Who wants to have some Funchess?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be shocked if Mack loses work to Foreman. Injury is only thing that will give him a chance in indy

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be shocked if Mack loses work to Foreman. Injury is only thing that will give him a chance in indy
Again, totally depends on if Foreman actually can still play or not, and at what level. But if he's close to what he was...a HUGE IF....but if, he is, I could easily see him taking plenty of work. Mack is good, he's not irreplaceable good, and Foreman, had future elite written on him for a short time. But he could very well be done altogether too.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did get cut from one of thinnest backfields in the NFL, work ethic, injury, both, something is up.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did get cut from one of thinnest backfields in the NFL, work ethic, injury, both, something is up.
Where there is smoke there is fire. However O'Brien is an odd ball that makes weird decisions too

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna disagree there, but put an Achilles in there......
Yep... Every so often a young player doesn't take an injury seriously and ends up pissin away their career. Hope this serves as a good wakeup call.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Every so often a young player doesn't take an injury seriously and ends up pissin away their career. Hope this serves as a good wakeup call.
Correctomundo. What a lot of ppl don’t understand is the devastation of an Achilles. Hear the media hype, he’s great, ahead of schedule, making cuts, explosive, videos of runs. It’s geberally junk. For every Richard Sherman and boogie cousins, there’s 40 other career Enders. And neither of those came back the same

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correctomundo. What a lot of ppl don’t understand is the devastation of an Achilles. Hear the media hype, he’s great, ahead of schedule, making cuts, explosive, videos of runs. It’s geberally junk. For every Richard Sherman and boogie cousins, there’s 40 other career Enders. And neither of those came back the same
Agreed. I think this case with Foreman has more to do with maturity than it does with his achilles. 2018 was a frustrating year for the Texans, and it was compounded by their future RB taking longer than expected to get back to the playing field. He was supposed to push Lamar Miller out the door, but instead he may have just gifted Miller with a shiny new extension.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its August 6th..the supposed deadline...
ESPN's Josina Anderson reports Ezekiel Elliott will not play in 2019 without a new contract.

Alf's price just went up

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its August 6th..the supposed deadline...
ESPN's Josina Anderson reports Ezekiel Elliott will not play in 2019 without a new contract.

Alf's price just went up
Didn’t they draft mike weber?