• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers training camp show talkings bout how big a liability jaylen Samuels is in pass coverage. Also, how he is more of a receiving back and 3rd down guy. If he keeps this up he may get squeezed out of work.........that last year they had to use him.

Snell and Ralph Webb look good

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers training camp show talkings bout how big a liability jaylen Samuels is in pass coverage. Also, how he is more of a receiving back and 3rd down guy. If he keeps this up he may get squeezed out of work.........that last year they had to use him.

Snell and Ralph Webb look good
Bad in pass pro when you're most valuable asset is supposedly receiving work...not a good combo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad in pass pro when you're most valuable asset is supposedly receiving work...not a good combo
Right. Dudes a monster as a receiver. But like they said this is the nfl, u gotta do more. Just tossing it out there. Me and face been saying Samuels is not a lock for all this work. He could be fine. But bob labriola and Gerry Dulac are live from training camp now. Those two have been doing the Steelers for eternity, and they usually are spot on

What’s early word on :

Freeman vs Lindsay

Sutton vs sanders(I’m sure he is amazing) vs Hamilton.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Dudes a monster as a receiver. But like they said this is the nfl, u gotta do more. Just tossing it out there. Me and face been saying Samuels is not a lock for all this work. He could be fine. But bob labriola and Gerry Dulac are live from training camp now. Those two have been doing the Steelers for eternity, and they usually are spot on

What’s early word on :

Freeman vs Lindsay

Sutton vs sanders(I’m sure he is amazing) vs Hamilton.
There really isnt a Freeman vs Lindsey, from what the beat tool bags report and talk about, its a %100 "we-backs" situation. Both likely to see 15+ carries any given week, with situation and flow dictating who might get a smidge more than the other. I ain't kidding when I say Fangio wants an offense that runs the ball, a lot, and a dominant D. Sutton and Sanders are likely to underperform many expectations.
The only "scuttlebutt" as to the RB's is Booker is hanging by a thread, K. Abdullah is potentially the second coming of T. Cohen, and yet everyone is praying they bring in Theo Reddick cuz no one on the roster is a big PLUS in the passing game. Somewhere in there, is a huge contradiction, but I'm guessing Abdullah is nothing like Cohen, just small and fast

Sutton has had a rough start, lots of drops, haven't heard squat about Sanders, but Sutton is playing the #1 receiver role, Sanders the #2, slot guy entirely up for grabs as Hamilton wasn't impressive, and is currently on the shelf.

And, Huerman still well ahead of Fant in "11" personnel.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really isnt a Freeman vs Lindsey, from what the beat tool bags report and talk about, its a %100 "we-backs" situation. Both likely to see 15+ carries any given week, with situation and flow dictating who might get a smidge more than the other. I ain't kidding when I say Fangio wants an offense that runs the ball, a lot, and a dominant D. Sutton and Sanders are likely to underperform many expectations.
The only "scuttlebutt" as to the RB's is Booker is hanging by a thread, K. Abdullah is potentially the second coming of T. Cohen, and yet everyone is praying they bring in Theo Reddick cuz no one on the roster is a big PLUS in the passing game. Somewhere in there, is a huge contradiction, but I'm guessing Abdullah is nothing like Cohen, just small and fast

Sutton has had a rough start, lots of drops, haven't heard squat about Sanders, but Sutton is playing the #1 receiver role, Sanders the #2, slot guy entirely up for grabs as Hamilton wasn't impressive, and is currently on the shelf.

And, Huerman still well ahead of Fant in "11" personnel.
Geeze in all honesty that sounds
Like I wouldn’t be investing in Lindsay at his current adp. But freeman could be a steal. Sutton I heard has been sucking . Sanders I see no way he comes back as effective. Zero chance

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeze in all honesty that sounds
Like I wouldn’t be investing in Lindsay at his current adp. But freeman could be a steal. Sutton I heard has been sucking . Sanders I see no way he comes back as effective. Zero chance
I have my doubts also. Between Flacco, an offense that isnt expected to be pass happy in the least, and the injury, he's definitely just roster filler in my book

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems to be the consensus,since I own him in a few dynasty league hoping he can do something.
i cant think of a guy , who is 30+ who returned to form with an achilles. I mean hey he may, but the odds are greatly against him

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2019-7-31_9-17-17.png

and Thomas owners can breathe a little easier now but holy shit at that contract.

Adams at 14.5 is good for 12th best in the league...that is a damn steal at this point

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah thats absurd for a WR but kudos for them getting it done. Now stay healthy and wreck people for my dynasty league!
New bars are set every year with every position it feels like...

Julio about to get more probably. You know ATL doesn't want to be outdone by NO.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benny Snell making some noise. Wouldn't think too much into it though as this is vanilla football right now, and they haven't been implementing any sub-packages where Samuels is rumored to be heavily involved (said by Fichtner himself). But as far as pure RBs go, Snell will beat Samuels eventually. It's only a matter of time. Samuels was a gadget RB/TE/WR player being forced into the RB role last year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benny Snell making some noise. Wouldn't think too much into it though as this is vanilla football right now, and they haven't been implementing any sub-packages where Samuels is rumored to be heavily involved (said by Fichtner himself). But as far as pure RBs go, Snell will beat Samuels eventually. It's only a matter of time. Samuels was a gadget RB/TE/WR player being forced into the RB role last year.

no one believed us alll this time...............:nod: