• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Derrick Henry news kinda makes the last 4 pages seem pretty f'n silly.

Wonder how serious it really is?
I just found out how uncimmical a severe ankle sprain is...its been 8 weeks and I still can't walk without pain, forget running
Welp, looks like my suicide team just committed suicide. Gordon and Henry. Doubt it's too serious but damn...........looks like I might keep KJohnson over Henry and try to draft him after.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After owning Henry last year and the total frustration in watching him in the first half it looked to me like they wanted Lewis to be the man............he only seemed to get into any kind of rhythm those last 4-5 games. I feel if they commit to him as their lead back and feed him like they did in those last games he'll put up top 10 RB numbers. Their D should keep games close IMO.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien Williams hammy issue today, here comes hyde!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Least wise we know his status before redrafts.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told Cam Newton's career-high is 139 rushing attempts, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said "take the over" for Lamar Jackson this season.
Jackson averaged 16 attempts per game after taking over the starting job last season, playoffs included, a number which would put him at 256 over a full season. The Ravens have hinted they plan to scale back those attempts moving forward, but Jackson running the ball has to remain a major part of their offense. Currently being drafted outside the top-15 quarterbacks, Jackson was the QB5 after taking over the starting job last year.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atriots first-round WR N'Keal Harry was working with the second-team offense behind Maurice Harris and Phillip Dorsett on Sunday.
Harry "didn't have the best minicamp" and the Patriots aren't going to run him with the ones full time unless he proves it. With that said, Harry should end up starting alongside Julian Edelman once he works out his rookie mistakes. In fact, Harry was a "starter" in 11-personnel sets on Sunday, a grouping the Patriots trotted out on 68% of passing plays last year. Harry's ADP is affordable with 165 available targets up for grabs in New England but a Josh Gordon reinstatement or Gronk unretirement would cap the rookie's 2019 ceiling.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Meredith has been cut by the Saints.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atriots first-round WR N'Keal Harry was working with the second-team offense behind Maurice Harris and Phillip Dorsett on Sunday.
Harry "didn't have the best minicamp" and the Patriots aren't going to run him with the ones full time unless he proves it. With that said, Harry should end up starting alongside Julian Edelman once he works out his rookie mistakes. In fact, Harry was a "starter" in 11-personnel sets on Sunday, a grouping the Patriots trotted out on 68% of passing plays last year. Harry's ADP is affordable with 165 available targets up for grabs in New England but a Josh Gordon reinstatement or Gronk unretirement would cap the rookie's 2019 ceiling.
I've taken some late round flyer on Dorsett in some of my dynasty. Be cool if it pays off.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Old Man Ginn stock just went up. Who else do they have? TreQuan Smith? Rishard Matthews?
Kirkwood, a few rooks that thus far have no name status, Michael Thomas and Jared Cook. Given the shift more to Kamara and less all through Brees, highly doubt there's sufficient volume to support what would be a #4 option in the passing game, in all but deep, deep leagues.
.Ginn would be my least favorite as the deep ball isnt near the staple of the offense as it once was, and Ginn isnt all that great at much else. I'd bank on Kirkwood or Smith to get more targets