• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they just want bodies and more bodies because they wont complete more than 10 passes per game lol
Well, think they'll get 2 for the price of one .....

:pigglywiggly: :pigglywiggly:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all you Ingram owner, here's the kiss of death :eek: - he's such a stud and all. ...

Free agent RB Eddie Lacy visited the Ravens.
Lacy was out of football for all of 2018 following a pitiful campaign with the Seahawks in which he fell down for 69/179 rushing and earned multiple healthy scratches. The Ravens have openly stated they would like to add another back despite signing Mark Ingram to a three-year, $15 million contract in free agency, but Lacy isn't the answer. He'll be 29 in June.

I think they just want bodies and more bodies because they wont complete more than 10 passes per game lol

i think Gus could beat him :)

Ravens: Hi Ed. Was wondering if you'd like to come in for a workout and talk about joining our team?
Eddy: Sure. Thanks for the invite. See you soon.
Day of Visit: plate of pastries, donuts and cake on the conference table; Eddy is first to arrive.
Ravens: Hi... uh... is this the right conference room? We had some catering brought in? (Plates empty.)
Eddy: < burb >
Ravens: we'll be in touch.

Now just imagine being Jay Ajayi, T.J. Yeldon, Doug Martin, Ty Montgomery, Legarrette Blount, and Javorius Allen and reading that news. How shitty would you be feeling about how your viewed in the league? Hell you can throw Orleans Darkwa in there too. He missed last year also and he should have a shot before Fat Eddie.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LF arrested for failing to pay for a ticket. What a dumbass

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LF arrested for failing to pay for a ticket. What a dumbass
Well, arrested for knowingly driving on a suspended license, which was suspended because he didn't pay a speeding ticket..so huge dumbass.

And to think, 37 in a 25, what is that? Like $50-75??

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, arrested for knowingly driving on a suspended license, which was suspended because he didn't pay a speeding ticket..so huge dumbass.
And to think, 37 in a 25, what is that? Like $50-75??
Alfred Blue's stock is rising !!!! (well from none to maybe some). .... wonder if they bring Yeldon back now ?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Blue's stock is rising !!!! (well from none to maybe some). .... wonder if they bring Yeldon back now ?
Yeldon visited the Pats. Be just like the Pats to add yet another RB and further dilute the usefulness of owning a Pats RB.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a hat in the ring for Ajayi, or one of the few promising rooks...they did void most or all of Fournette's guaranteed money, making a release a very real possibility. Turning into a situation to at least not dismiss

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So dumb. I’m hoping it’s because he was in Montana and not paying attention but the dumbass got the ticket in November. Come on man

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeldon visited the Pats. Be just like the Pats to add yet another RB and further dilute the usefulness of owning a Pats RB.
Yea - that would likely be a crappy thing for everyone owning any of them. .... white and Burkhead for sure. Let's hope he heard the news on his former team-mate. I have him in one league so hoping pretty much anywhere but NE, SF, or PHI.

Maybe a hat in the ring for Ajayi, or one of the few promising rooks...they did void most or all of Fournette's guaranteed money, making a release a very real possibility. Turning into a situation to at least not dismiss
Yep - bears watching for sure. .... pay $100 ticket and it's water under the dam - proportionally pretty much like a quarter to me. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - that would likely be a crappy thing for everyone owning any of them. .... white and Burkhead for sure. Let's hope he heard the news on his former team-mate. I have him in one league so hoping pretty much anywhere but NE, SF, or PHI.

I'm confidant that White and Rexy could hold Yeldon off with minimal effort. But, they do both tend to get dinged up an awful lot, so it makes sense to kick the tires

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confidant that White and Rexy could hold Yeldon off with minimal effort. But, they do both tend to get dinged up an awful lot, so it makes sense to kick the tires
Well, they both are obviously Hoodie favs so they have that going for them .....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if rex could ever stay healthy, hed be a monster

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's looking like a bust
He was overdrafted but that isnt his fault. He has been decently productive and great in the redzone. Hard to judge him with the garbage offense around him. This is a huge year for him.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was overdrafted but that isnt his fault. He has been decently productive and great in the redzone. Hard to judge him with the garbage offense around him. This is a huge year for him.
Pretty much agree with all that - - as for huge yr, sadly that depends totally on him getting his act together. From history, pissing off Coughlin is a bad idea and he already has a strike again him on that. ..

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree with Trudem, bust might be a bit harsh. Bit of a disappointment, sure. Of course, I was one of those that didn't think he was all that and a bag chips to start with. I liked CMAC, Mixon, and Foreman more going into that draft. Missed on Kamara and Foreman..bah humbug.

But, like he said, he's been reasonably productive, more than good enough to hold down a significant role on pretty much any team. I assume he meant huge year as in terms of a "make or break" type season?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree LF is anything special.
His YPC in his first year was under 4.
Seems like the only reason he got the yards that he did was because he had a gazillion rushing attempts.

So if he continues to get a gazillion touches, sure, there's value there. But if his usage changes, it's almost a certainty he will disappoint his fantasy owners.