• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Gore signed elsewhere, Lynch is undecided, Martin - not sure where the heck he is, Peterson re-signed, and Yeldon doesn't fit the mold. ... they gotta get somebody. ... or 'waste' a pick in the draft.
Ajayi is still sitting out there. And friggin CJ...although Crow is head n shoulders above CJ.
They should've signed Ameer ;)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Richard and Washington, no worse than Lynch/Martin...still would prefer Warren get a crack though. No pressure to win anything at the moment, what's to lose?
Draft someone u got thempicks, get someone good

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were a Barkley, Zeke, Fournette type this year, I'd say the same.

Watch some dude gonna get drafted in the fifth or later, or not at all..be a HOF'er
Like ive stated before i dont think there is that type of guy, but i think there is alot of talent in this draft. Meaning I think a team like the raiders could grab a bell cow in rounds 2-4, and yeah im serious

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b-r-fat-thick-i-dont-care-professionals-havea-tough-time-41238817.png

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like ive stated before i dont think there is that type of guy, but i think there is alot of talent in this draft. Meaning I think a team like the raiders could grab a bell cow in rounds 2-4, and yeah im serious
Meh, quality football player, a contributor, yeah sure. A bellcow? After round 2, unless someone's a late bloomer, I'd be real surprised. Seems like so many of the guys projected in that area, Gaskins, Love, Harris, among others, peaked early in college and just kinda declined. But, there's always the unheard of diamond in the rough

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ajayi is still sitting out there. And friggin CJ...although Crow is head n shoulders above CJ.
Think Ajayi ends up back with PHI - CJ I would think back to Rams. .... but I do guess wrong about 80% of the time. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Ajayi ends up back with PHI - CJ I would think back to Rams. .... but I do guess wrong about 80% of the time. ....
80%? At least the same here...my money is on Ajayi with the Eggles also, CJ I'm thinking sits on the couch until the first couple injuries hit someone in preseason, and depending on where that might be, the lil chunky monkey might make me eat humble pie again

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Gruden mold a bell-cow is pretty much a bumper - yea, a few of them out there - - and like Treff pointed out, that late rd gold is lurking :peep: but that will likely be the guy someone takes as a late rd flyer and probably go un-drafted in fantasy unless it's one with some deep benches ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80%? At least the same here...my money is on Ajayi with the Eggles also, CJ I'm thinking sits on the couch until the first couple injuries hit someone in preseason, and depending on where that might be, the lil chunky monkey might make me eat humble pie again
I was being generous to pump my ego. ....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, quality football player, a contributor, yeah sure. A bellcow? After round 2, unless someone's a late bloomer, I'd be real surprised. Seems like so many of the guys projected in that area, Gaskins, Love, Harris, among others, peaked early in college and just kinda declined. But, there's always the unheard of diamond in the rough
love def not.

actually the gys u named i dont like any of them
montgomery
sanders
singletary
weber
LJ scott
Rodney anderson(maybe the best back in the draft depending on health)

just to name a few

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams matched the offer for Malcolm Brown, that just may be the backup plan this season, after his injury forced them to go with CJ last year.

I think it was like 3-4mil too, so not like Brown came as a cheap RB2

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Gruden mold a bell-cow is pretty much a bumper - yea, a few of them out there - - and like Treff pointed out, that late rd gold is lurking :peep: but that will likely be the guy someone takes as a late rd flyer and probably go un-drafted in fantasy unless it's one with some deep benches ...
Very true, he's always liked the bigger, banger style. Lynch, Wheatley, Alstott..but he generally likes to pair em with a slasher that he's also had decent success with, Garner, Dunn, Kaufman..could see him signing Lynch, or Ajayi, or even CJ (or if he sees something in Warren at 250lbs)..and drafting Anderson or the dude from Alabama, or similar style and recreating a thunder n lighting style backfield

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love def not.

actually the gys u named i dont like any of them
montgomery
sanders
singletary
weber
LJ scott
Rodney anderson(maybe the best back in the draft depending on health)

just to name a few
I expect Montgomery and Anderson to go first two rounds, most mocks I've seen have them late first/early second after that the only one the really exudes potential "stud" to me, at this point in time, is Sanders...and maybe he gets got before end of second too?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the mentality coaches have toward RB is that if they do NOT have a specific skillset, then they're all replaceable.

Since we're throwing out guesses, my guess is Ajayi goes to the Rams. Wouldn't be surprised to see CJ go back to Carolina.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ has produced wherever he has gone and right behind him is @TREFF dogging him.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Scarlett!