• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Mack out I was able to put him on IR and pick up Wilkins. Was thinking about doing that earlier in the week and drop Mack, Wilkins runs hard

He ain't runnin' hard against that Philly D at home. Gonna be a wild west shoot out in this game. :)

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't runnin' hard against that Philly D at home. Gonna be a wild west shoot out in this game. :)
Oh, I have no plans in playing him, but this makes it easier to move on from Mack to him. Either way I view it as a bonus roster spot at this point

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I have no plans in playing him, but this makes it easier to move on from Mack to him. Either way I view it as a bonus roster spot at this point
Yep, I like him for the future, that's for sure.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hate leagues that allow IR for guys that are missing 1 week
you didn't create the rules and might as well take advantage, but just seems weird to me

been doing this for over a decade, never once have I played with that format for injured players

honestly never had even heard of it until Sammy told us his work league did that same set up

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you didn't create the rules and might as well take advantage, but just seems weird to me

been doing this for over a decade, never once have I played with that format for injured players

honestly never had even heard of it until Sammy told us his work league did that same set up
That's how Yahoo has it set up if you do an IR I guess. Helped me make engram my backup TE last week. My friend dropped him for whatever reason, saw the Josh Gordon news and took him out of my lineup and saw engram wasn't picked up that day. I only wish this league was for more money

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a Keeper league so we have IR
but they have to be put on IR before we can put them on our IR

David Johnson was on my IR last year.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be an ESPN problem also. If you have IR slots in the league (which I do because mine is a keeper league) then they have no option (like Fantrax does) for you only to be able to put players that are actually on IR or PUP in that slot. Once they are declared out for the week you can move them there and pick up somebody else. The bigger pain is like with Doug Baldwin. He wasn't declared "out" for week 2 until Friday even though everybody knew he wasn't playing, so at that point you can move him to IR and pick somebody else up. But then on Tuesday of this week, the Seahawks changed his status to doubtful again and you have to drop somebody and move him off of IR in order to make any other moves because he is then ineligible for the IR slot even though we all know his ass isn't playing again this week and will be declared out again. It's one of the many things ESPN does that drives me freaking crazy.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Women's leagues. :rolleyes2:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Mack out I was able to put him on IR and pick up Wilkins. Was thinking about doing that earlier in the week and drop Mack, Wilkins runs hard
Like him too. Especially in keeper/dynasty formats. If the colts ever get an oline, the RB should perform quite well. This year he's pretty much a desperation fill in.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not the work league Monkey.................

The Way Too Long League Of Retards and Former Cheaters

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like him too. Especially in keeper/dynasty formats. If the colts ever get an oline, the RB should perform quite well. This year he's pretty much a desperation fill in.
I hope I never have to use him, but my top two picks are busting so far, i was lucky to draft two guys that are holding me up for the time being. that being said, most of the RBs have been pretty weak so far this year.

thankfully the person that was gifted the 1st pick in the draft and got Gurley for some reason took Rodgers in the second round and is currently carrying 4 TEs, fucking idiots.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's dumb and I voted against it. I tried to explain to all the dipshits that they can't fix their problems from last year with an IR spot this year but they voted for it. So I drafted Guice at the end of the draft and some of the teams will want him as a keeper when they're 1-6 in a few weeks.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's dumb and I voted against it. I tried to explain to all the dipshits that they can't fix their problems from last year with an IR spot this year but they voted for it. So I drafted Guice at the end of the draft and some of the teams will want him as a keeper when they're 1-6 in a few weeks.
Nice. I snagged Guice off the wire along with Hunter Henry. I'd say either will work as my keeper next year fer a 19th round draft pick.........of course I'd like it to be Guice.

EDIT: And I guess Henry is ahead of schedule and might play this year...........

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. I snagged Guice off the wire along with Hunter Henry. I'd say either will work as my keeper next year fer a 19th round draft pick.........of course I'd like it to be Guice.

EDIT: And I guess Henry is ahead of schedule and might play this year...........
my league that i run

they must be on IR or PUP to be put on IR

any you can only IR a player that was on your roster before he was moved to IR in the NFL

any player on the wire who is on IR already can not be picked up unless you agree to roster him all year without placing him on IR

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my league that i run

they must be on IR or PUP to be put on IR

any you can only IR a player that was on your roster before he was moved to IR in the NFL

any player on the wire who is on IR already can not be picked up unless you agree to roster him all year without placing him on IR
mine too, but espn lets them put injured guys in there, so i periodically check and ppl try to sneak them by me. if i see it, whoops someone disappears from your roster.........sometimes my choice,,,,,, and they know i'll do it

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mine too, but espn lets them put injured guys in there, so i periodically check and ppl try to sneak them by me. if i see it, whoops someone disappears from your roster.........sometimes my choice,,,,,, and they know i'll do it
perfect
giphy.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking - sure glad I don't have him anywhere. .... although D. Freeman hasn't been a better investment so far. ...
:gaah: I have both Fournette and Freeman in KOTF as well as Baldwin. Things are looking grim.