• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cobbs been a hype machine, as has david johnson, and ameer and gordon,

do you see a trend? all rookies have hype

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell is TG3ll? Jesus Christ, can we get any more stupid nicknames?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell is TG3ll? Jesus Christ, can we get any more stupid nicknames?

just his twitter handle.
I don't think anyone actually calls him that, at least I haven't heard it in any of the local media

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cobbs been a hype machine, as has david johnson, and ameer and gordon,

do you see a trend? all rookies have hype
Everyone is hyped before the season starts. Some pan out some dont but if you dont jump aboard you miss your chance. Personally I will hitch my wagon to Cobb over Sankey.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Vick reportedly heading to Pittsburgh to talk about a backup job. Steelers fans better hope nothing ever happens to Big Ben.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is hyped before the season starts. Some pan out some dont but if you dont jump aboard you miss your chance. Personally I will hitch my wagon to Cobb over Sankey.
Your right but I been riding sankey all pre season

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ughh..the Cowboys D just can't catch a break. .suspensions, injuries...just waiting for Sean Lee's season ender. .I know its coming soon

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos signed All Pro LG Evan Mathis.

Great news for any Bronco owners, as the oline was by far and away the biggest question mark coming into the season. Now, I still have my concerns as just yesterday morning, they only had one NFL caliber lineman among the starters (Luis Vasquez RG), but now they have 2..count em 2, both of whom are considered elite at their positions. BUT, they still have questions at center (just demoted the previous starter) and both tackle positions. Not only that, but this line, which is in constant Flux, must function as one cohesive unit for that Gibbs/Shanny/Kubiak zone blocking scheme to work. The outlook just got better, but there are still issues

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great news for any Bronco owners, as the oline was by far and away the biggest question mark coming into the season. Now, I still have my concerns as just yesterday morning, they only had one NFL caliber lineman among the starters (Luis Vasquez RG), but now they have 2..count em 2, both of whom are considered elite at their positions. BUT, they still have questions at center (just demoted the previous starter) and both tackle positions. Not only that, but this line, which is in constant Flux, must function as one cohesive unit for that Gibbs/Shanny/Kubiak zone blocking scheme to work. The outlook just got better, but there are still issues
So you're telling me there's a chance!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also heard Ball has been demoted to third string.:D

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's very apparent. .glad I hedged and didn't out all my eggs in one basket. .Hillman looking every bit the threat
Looks like C. J. Has the starting gig in hand. :nod: