• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revised catch rule passes.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks goodness they did something to address it. .... was it enough ??

I think so - looks to have removed a lot of the wording that was creating confusion between officials and the rest of the world.

I know my fair share of collegiate officials (none pro level tho), and they dissect/over analyze/over interpret every single rule, sub rule, addendum, and anything else they can find in the rule book.
Can only imagine what its like at NFL level.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson admits that Eagles are more than likely keeping Foles.....what a shocker.

I said it when the 'ask' was released as being more than the 1st and 3rd they got for Bradford, something isn't adding up here regarding Wentz injury/rehab.

Doesn't seem very NFL-like for a team to avoid such an obvious 'sell high' candidate, unless the offers were so bad it didn't make sense to move Foles, which could be the case.

I mean, I expect it from organizations like the Bengals (see AJ McCarron last 2 off seasons), don't expect it from a team coming off SB win that has been on the right side of personnel decisions recently.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez still didnt catch it :dhd:
Well, apparently Dez will not be a Cowboy much longer.
That is, if you believe the yahoos on Yahoo.

Yahoo Sports' Jordan Schultz stated matter-of-factly that he anticipates the Cowboys will release Dez Bryant after the draft.

"The Cowboys will cut Dez Bryant , after the draft, but make no mistake -- they will cut him," Schultz tweeted Tuesday. As of two weeks ago, the Cowboys had reportedly yet to approach Bryant about taking a pay cut from the scheduled $12.5 million salary he's set to earn in 2018. But on Monday, EVP Stephen Jones said a talk with Bryant "still needs" to happen. The Cowboys recently added Allen Hurns and are apparently open to taking a receiver early in next month's draft. Bryant carries a $16.5 million cap number, and Dallas can clear $12.5 million by making him a post-June 1 cut. The 29-year-old would not struggle to find a new team.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, apparently Dez will not be a Cowboy much longer.
That is, if you believe the yahoos on Yahoo.

Yahoo Sports' Jordan Schultz stated matter-of-factly that he anticipates the Cowboys will release Dez Bryant after the draft.

"The Cowboys will cut Dez Bryant , after the draft, but make no mistake -- they will cut him," Schultz tweeted Tuesday. As of two weeks ago, the Cowboys had reportedly yet to approach Bryant about taking a pay cut from the scheduled $12.5 million salary he's set to earn in 2018. But on Monday, EVP Stephen Jones said a talk with Bryant "still needs" to happen. The Cowboys recently added Allen Hurns and are apparently open to taking a receiver early in next month's draft. Bryant carries a $16.5 million cap number, and Dallas can clear $12.5 million by making him a post-June 1 cut. The 29-year-old would not struggle to find a new team.
Can't recall the last time yahoo broke a story that ended up being true...but GAWD I hope so. Very tired of his crap, and the team would be better if not forcing the ball to him half the game

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and the most shocking news of the entire off season ..the 'Phins are high on Devante Parker

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're just high. I drafted that dip@#$t in 3 leagues last year. I must have been high too.
To me this is a classic case of a coach just praising a player and having the fantasy community read too much into a simple noncommittal statement.
Yeah, I got caught too.
:L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot - 3_31_2018 , 6_55_06 AM.png

Not getting my hopes up, but good he's has signed with a team.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me feel better about the deal with Foot for 2 guys who don't even have one now
Yeah, there were a couple of people who fell in love with this guy last year.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Gruden doing his best Jeff Fisher impersonation?

fielding a couple seasons of mediocre teams that don't win more than 8 or 9 games max, disenfranchise the oakland fan base so the move isn't as big of a deal, then clean house and bring in a new coach and new squad around Carr (or a new QB by 2020??)

lots of speculation that he's doing a shit job so far, easier said from behind a keyboard, but it sure does look like a shit job so far

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is bringing in lots of older players...thats for sure.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Raider fan, I agree he's doing a shit job thus far. It like he's trying to recreate what he did in Oakland in his first go around. The problem is, Jordy Nelson isn't Jerry Rice, Doug Martin isn't Charlie Garner, and no one they have or can bring in is going to be Romanowski or Rod Woodson.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Gruden doing his best Jeff Fisher impersonation?

fielding a couple seasons of mediocre teams that don't win more than 8 or 9 games max, disenfranchise the oakland fan base so the move isn't as big of a deal, then clean house and bring in a new coach and new squad around Carr (or a new QB by 2020??)

lots of speculation that he's doing a shit job so far, easier said from behind a keyboard, but it sure does look like a shit job so far
As a Raider fan, I agree he's doing a shit job thus far. It like he's trying to recreate what he did in Oakland in his first go around. The problem is, Jordy Nelson isn't Jerry Rice, Doug Martin isn't Charlie Garner, and no one they have or can bring in is going to be Romanowski or Rod Woodson.
Yeah, I think he may have let his analysis (which is insightful) boost his ego (in that the right philosophy will work).
He may be bringing in guys he trusts.
That might work?
Even Dr. Emmett Brown came up with the flux capacitor by accident.