• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelvin Benjamin carted off the field. Knee injury on a cut. Non contact injuries suck

Dawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man these players are dropping like flies!!!!!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a no-brainer to me...

FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reports the Bills have begun "internal discussions on whether to explore" signing free agent RB Ray Rice.

In other words, this thing is at the very preliminary stage and doesn't mean Rice will get his long-awaited second chance from Buffalo. However, Rice and coach Rex Ryan were together in Baltimore in the early part of Rice's career, and Ryan has never been shy about taking a chance. Buffalo is in dire need of running back help with all five of LeSean McCoy, Fred Jackson, Karlos Williams, Bryce Brown, and Anthony Dixon hurt.

Dawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a no-brainer to me...

FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reports the Bills have begun "internal discussions on whether to explore" signing free agent RB Ray Rice.

In other words, this thing is at the very preliminary stage and doesn't mean Rice will get his long-awaited second chance from Buffalo. However, Rice and coach Rex Ryan were together in Baltimore in the early part of Rice's career, and Ryan has never been shy about taking a chance. Buffalo is in dire need of running back help with all five of LeSean McCoy, Fred Jackson, Karlos Williams, Bryce Brown, and Anthony Dixon hurt.
Reports say mccoy will be ready week one, but i think its smart to sign rice, because those hamstrings can last the entire year.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelvin Benjamin carted off the field. Knee injury on a cut. Non contact injuries suck
Looking like this might be a serious one...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man these players are dropping like flies!!!!!

Yep - I really think all the 'rules' put in place last yr on practice, conditioning, contact, etc have a big bearing on these injuries. Guys are just simply not in as good a condition to handle real football once contact is 'allowed'.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - I really think all the 'rules' put in place last yr on practice, conditioning, contact, etc have a big bearing on these injuries. Guys are just simply not in as good a condition to handle real football once contact is 'allowed'.
Its hard to blame rules for non contact injuries

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to blame rules for non contact injuries
I dunno..I agree with Lefty, thes a direct correlation between the lack of contact and lack of conditioning. And if you not properly conditioned, there's more strain on tendons and ligaments when your going max effort

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno..I agree with Lefty, thes a direct correlation between the lack of contact and lack of conditioning. And if you not properly conditioned, there's more strain on tendons and ligaments when your going max effort
Im just saying that people going down without being touched cant be avoided. Benjamin and the Jags rookie Fowler both hurt their knees without contact. Those things just happen. Hammy injuries are the one related to conditioning imo.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci reports there's "zero chance" the Bills sign free agent Ray Rice.

Well, that was quick. There was a report earlier this morning that the Bills were having "internal discussions" about adding Rice to their backfield. With good news coming from LeSean McCoy's (hamstring) MRI and Karlos Williams expected back before Week 1, the Bills have opted to sign Cierre Wood instead of Rice and his baggage. Rice, 28, will continue to wait.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just saying that people going down without being touched cant be avoided. Benjamin and the Jags rookie Fowler both hurt their knees without contact. Those things just happen. Hammy injuries are the one related to conditioning imo.

There is a certain amount of can't be prevented or freaky bad luck, but I still think the better condition these guys are in, does play into lessening some of the 'non-contact' type injuries as well.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a certain amount of can't be prevented or freaky bad luck, but I still think the better condition these guys are in, does play into lessening some of the 'non-contact' type injuries as well.
yeah I think it goes both ways. Overworking players can also lead to fatigue injuries.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd:
The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci reports there's "zero chance" the Bills sign free agent Ray Rice.

Well, that was quick. There was a report earlier this morning that the Bills were having "internal discussions" about adding Rice to their backfield. With good news coming from LeSean McCoy's (hamstring) MRI and Karlos Williams expected back before Week 1, the Bills have opted to sign Cierre Wood instead of Rice and his baggage. Rice, 28, will continue to wait.

That is because he just signed in big D. :dhd::dhd::pound::pound::trash::scratch:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The score said Benjamin had a torn ACL.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The score said Benjamin had a torn ACL.

I had him ranked in the early teens, but could never bring myself to pull the trigger in the 3rd...even in mocks.

Not because of this, probably for his TD dependancy... but this is still bad news. One less player that I didn't want in the top 30ish, closes the spectrum of players.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like this might be a serious one...

ACL - that's kills my chance at keeping him in the 9th rd of my 1yr keeper league - - oh, well.