• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given what's come out, id say the temporary restraining order/injunction is a virtual certainty, meaning the hearing/ trial will drag on throughout the season and he'll play 16. Or it gets thrown out altogether, in which case, he plays all 16. MAYBE a reduction to 2 games is a compromise you end the legal battle, in which case, he's still a top 5 RB, IMHO.

So basically, no matter which was this plays out for 2017, Zeke will be playing a ton, baring injury

Dang, now there is no way I get him on my turn in the 2nd round at 12th overall

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't get Zeke in any leagues I was in somehow this year - was willing to take him with my 2nd round pick in my last 3 drafts, he went before me in all of them.

of course the earlier drafts where I passed on him would look a whole lot better with Zeke in the lineup, damn

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't get Zeke in any leagues I was in somehow this year - was willing to take him with my 2nd round pick in my last 3 drafts, he went before me in all of them.

of course the earlier drafts where I passed on him would look a whole lot better with Zeke in the lineup, damn
Dang, now there is no way I get him on my turn in the 2nd round at 12th overall

Yep, when this all started, i was dreaming off him making it back to me at the 2/3 (24/25) turn in MBBRL. Once i saw T's response about drafting him in the second, even with a 6 game suspension, i knew that A) that wasn't happening, and B) T would get a steal in the second. . exactly what we didn't need to give him

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, when this all started, i was dreaming off him making it back to me at the 2/3 (24/25) turn in MBBRL. Once i saw T's response about drafting him in the second, even with a 6 game suspension, i knew that A) that wasn't happening, and B) T would get a steal in the second. . exactly what we didn't need to give him

I think there is still a possibility that he plays during the season then gets suspended later on in the season? I was still set taking him at 12th overall if he came back there

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is still a possibility that he plays during the season then gets suspended later on in the season? I was still set taking him at 12th overall if he came back there
I don't think his legal team will allow that tho happen. Once it gets into the court, there's countless ways to extend the process till the end of the season. The NFL's only hope of him not playing is for the judge to not grant the junction, and for another series of judges to not hear the case. .i doubt they stop at one. But the simple revelation of a lead investigator, the only one to speak to the "victim", suggesting no suspension, and then being left out of the process, virtually assures a judge would grantthat injunction and hear the case

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll Probably still end up like Tom Brady, since his case proved the NFL can did what it wants, without any real evidence. . but it'll be drug out into next season

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, as a Raiders fan. . the prospect of Kyle Sloter behind fragile Semien instead of Lynch, has me a bit worried. I'm Semien stays upright now. A guy with a good head, good arm, and zero fear throwing DT Manny Sanders isn't good for Raider fans

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's yo with jeremy hill?

btw my new fav rookie is kareem
hunt

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad i didnt draft mcfadden:suds:

The NFL Players Association filed a temporary restraining order in Texas calling on the courts to block any suspension upheld by NFL arbitrator Harold Henderson.
It is a preemptive lawsuit designed to challenge the appeals process arising from Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension, and to ultimately block the six-game ban from being imposed by the league should Henderson approve all or part of the suspension. Per PFT's Mike Florio, who has an attorney background, the next step will involve a battle by Elliott to win a ruling that would delay any suspension until all litigation has concluded. The goal of Zeke's camp will be to get that ruling as soon as possible so that Elliott can play in Week 1. Based on the league's to-date bungling of the situation, we would at this point bet on Elliott playing against the Giants next Sunday night

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Zeke front I have 2 more drafts............one league he is being kept in and in the other I pick 3rd. That is the league where we play into week 17 and then into the playoffs. Regardless of what happens, I think I'll be drafting Zeke right there................... unless I get Bell or Johnson. Same league I have Howard as my 19th rounder so I can afford to take a chance.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roster trim is knocking out some vets. ..... Snead susp 3gms as well (that one came out of nowhere). ...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuck... I only have McFadden in one league, but it is my main league. The guy who has Zeke is not very savvy. I doubt he would know what a handcuff is. Plus, he really doesn't have anything that I want on his team except maybe a draft pick. I feel like I just flushed that pick down the drain. I wish our draft was this Sunday...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuck... I only have McFadden in one league, but it is my main league. The guy who has Zeke is not very savvy. I doubt he would know what a handcuff is. Plus, he really doesn't have anything that I want on his team except maybe a draft pick. I feel like I just flushed that pick down the drain. I wish our draft was this Sunday...

Have some cake, you'll feel better.