• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could always stick Rexy in Edelmans spot, let Gilly handle the running between the tackles.. I'm down with that

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does this mean? Charles is the back to own of those two?
Means instead of a late round flier he will move up many a draft board. Have to keep an eye on how high he moves up. I thought he actually looked good but not sure I can trust him to take another shot on him though.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Means instead of a late round flier he will move up many a draft board. Have to keep an eye on how high he moves up. I thought he actually looked good but not sure I can trust him to take another shot on him though.
I wont have a chance to watch until this evening, tho determine for myself if he looked like the old Jamaal, but bottom line, if he made the team, he will have a defined role or they'd have cut him. He's without question on at least two different levels above CJ..so, outside of the question of just how much they choose to lean on him, he's the only back in Denver i would advise owning. With DeAngelo Henderson being the only one i personally will take a chance owning, as his price tag is the only one that will have room for a decent return on investment

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if the Bears offense needed any more bad news-
Cameron Meredith left Sunday's third preseason game with a left knee injury and will not return.

He was carted off after coming down with a 16-yard catch late in the first quarter. FOX declined to show a replay of the injury because it was so graphic. Meredith had his left leg placed in an air-cast upon exiting and is clearly dealing with a serious, potentially season-ending injury. His absence will open up targets for Kevin White and slot receiver Kendall Wright and could make the Bears even more reliant on second-year workhorse Jordan Howard

Yea, they'll be more reliant on Howard, obviously. And now D's will have even less to worry about other than him. Bad line, bad or at best, rookie QB play, no legitimate proven threats outside. Jordan Howard is off my draft boards

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if the Bears offense needed any more bad news-
Cameron Meredith left Sunday's third preseason game with a left knee injury and will not return.

He was carted off after coming down with a 16-yard catch late in the first quarter. FOX declined to show a replay of the injury because it was so graphic. Meredith had his left leg placed in an air-cast upon exiting and is clearly dealing with a serious, potentially season-ending injury. His absence will open up targets for Kevin White and slot receiver Kendall Wright and could make the Bears even more reliant on second-year workhorse Jordan Howard

Yea, they'll be more reliant on Howard, obviously. And now D's will have even less to worry about other than him. Bad line, bad or at best, rookie QB play, no legitimate proven threats outside. Jordan Howard is off my draft boards
Oh fuck................did you see it?