• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... did not see the Maclin cut coming at all. And here I thought that I had found a gem in the coma league. I guess I still might, depending on where he lands.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs cut Jeremy Maclin.:eek:
Maybe this is a "Baltimore" move?
Remember when the Ravens cut Forsett to resign him to a cheaper deal.
But that was still the beginning of the end for him.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is a "Baltimore" move?
Remember when the Ravens cut Forsett to resign him to a cheaper deal.
But that was still the beginning of the end for him.

Or it could be a move to Baltimore. .... With Pitta down for the count, Wallace a speed guy, Perriman mostly unproven - it would makes some sense. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it could be a move to Baltimore. .... With Pitta down for the count, Wallace a speed guy, Perriman mostly unproven - it would makes some sense. ....

Actually was the first team I thought of, but not a lot of cap room.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore would LOVE to sign him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... did not see the Maclin cut coming at all. And here I thought that I had found a gem in the coma league. I guess I still might, depending on where he lands.

Feeling the pain, i was hoping to ride the Smith -Maclin stack to the finals

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WELL, AT LEAST SOMEONE IS THINKING LIKE US:
ESPN Ravens reporter Jamison Hensley believes the Ravens would be the "perfect landing spot" for free agent Jeremy Maclin.
It makes so much sense. As Hensley points out, Ravens OC Marty Mornhinweg was Maclin's coordinator in Philly for his first four seasons before Maclin jettisoned for Kansas City. The Ravens are missing a ton of production from 2016 with Steve Smith Sr. retired, Kamar Aiken gone, and now Dennis Pitta's career likely over after a third dislocated hip suffered in OTAs. Maclin is the exact type of signing Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome explores. A veteran who clearly has gas left in the tank who won't count against the compensatory pick formula.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WELL, AT LEAST SOMEONE IS THINKING LIKE US:
ESPN Ravens reporter Jamison Hensley believes the Ravens would be the "perfect landing spot" for free agent Jeremy Maclin.
It makes so much sense. As Hensley points out, Ravens OC Marty Mornhinweg was Maclin's coordinator in Philly for his first four seasons before Maclin jettisoned for Kansas City. The Ravens are missing a ton of production from 2016 with Steve Smith Sr. retired, Kamar Aiken gone, and now Dennis Pitta's career likely over after a third dislocated hip suffered in OTAs. Maclin is the exact type of signing Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome explores. A veteran who clearly has gas left in the tank who won't count against the compensatory pick formula.

Makes too much sense. Almost shocked if they don't

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone has already said the only problem... cap space. But you would think that there would be SOMEONE on that team willing to take a pay cut to make it happen. Flacco, Suggs, Yanda. Maybe cutting someone like Ben Watson (who still is not ready to play from an injury last season). They should be able to tweak something to get a deal done.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone has already said the only problem... cap space. But you would think that there would be SOMEONE on that team willing to take a pay cut to make it happen. Flacco, Suggs, Yanda. Maybe cutting someone like Ben Watson (who still is not ready to play from an injury last season). They should be able to tweak something to get a deal done.
If Flacco has a conscious, he should have taken a pay cut already

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did restructure his deal.last season, I think.

He's still overpayed, though.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"LeSean McCoy says he has been "recruiting" free agent Jeremy Maclin to sign with the Bills.

The fit makes sense for a Bills team that can't count on Sammy Watkins' health and is dealing with a knee injury to second-round pick Zay Jones. Maclin obviously has history with McCoy from Philadelphia, where Bills coach Sean McDermott's time as a defensive coordinator and secondary coach also overlapped. Buffalo would be a poor spot for Maclin's fantasy outlook, however."

Maybe the Bills ain't the greatest spot for a fantasy WR, but I'd take Tyrod chucking the ball to my wide out over Alex Smith, any day

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News!

My top spies have uncovered exclusive footage of Kelvin Benjamin and Eddie Lacy secretly working out together!

giphy.gif

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carl Brooks of the Boston Herald said Rex Burkhead "was easily one of the best offensive players on the field" during Wednesday's OTA practice.

Brooks added Burkhead "saw plenty of first-team reps." Burkhead's potential offensive role took a hit when the Patriots signed Mike Gillislee, but there is still a place for him if he shows up big during training camp. No matter his role on offense, Burkhead should be a key cog on special teams

Game on Gilly.. bring it

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think I'll go for a walk outside now.."

It's a Sunshine Day! :pound::pound::pound:

giphy.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carl Brooks of the Boston Herald said Rex Burkhead "was easily one of the best offensive players on the field" during Wednesday's OTA practice.

Brooks added Burkhead "saw plenty of first-team reps." Burkhead's potential offensive role took a hit when the Patriots signed Mike Gillislee, but there is still a place for him if he shows up big during training camp. No matter his role on offense, Burkhead should be a key cog on special teams

Game on Gilly.. bring it
ill take gilly for the blount role