• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it is, this case is unusual enough that he went to freaking Germany to see a dude.

My dad had a tumor removed once and no lab could figure out what it was until they sent it to Georgetown. Sometimes things are weird edge cases.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will always be a bit of game strategy in not letting your upcoming opponents know the health of your offensive focal point or the severity of his injury, but I truly believe two things;

1) they thought CMC wasn't going to play week 1 but there was a very very far outside chance he could suit up, so they played along with him saying he was going to play - i doubt anyone with a brain would consider CMC "a soft player"

2) he either didn't understand/know the severity of his injury or turned something minor into major by trying to practice on it and not rest in preparation for week 2, then when it was looked into further they realized this was going to shelve him for a chunk of the reg season

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is in a SB window, they aren't playing games with CMC and wanted him to be ready for the season as much as he did

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it is, this case is unusual enough that he went to freaking Germany to see a dude.

My dad had a tumor removed once and no lab could figure out what it was until they sent it to Georgetown. Sometimes things are weird edge cases.
I definitely agree. It took me years to find out I have a pinched nerve in my neck. Doing PT now. My left arm is sore and goes numb, shoulder soreness. Needed to go to several doctors and then a neurologist to figure it out. It’s not bad enough to do surgery apparently but bad enough where it is constant discomfort and no working out. Some doctors can be absolutely no help

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many hammys so far this year?

Davante Adams was added to the Raiders’ Thursday injury report with a hamstring issue, getting in a limited session.

Oh dear. It leaves Adams genuinely questionable for Sunday’s projected slog with the Browns, though it’s possible the Raiders are merely exercising an abundance of caution with a 31-year-old veteran. Friday, obviously, will tell the tale. Adams’ absence would mean more “easy” targets for Brock Bowers and Jakobi Meyers and potentially more down-field looks for Week 3 star Tre Tucker.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many hammys so far this year?

Davante Adams was added to the Raiders’ Thursday injury report with a hamstring issue, getting in a limited session.

Oh dear. It leaves Adams genuinely questionable for Sunday’s projected slog with the Browns, though it’s possible the Raiders are merely exercising an abundance of caution with a 31-year-old veteran. Friday, obviously, will tell the tale. Adams’ absence would mean more “easy” targets for Brock Bowers and Jakobi Meyers and potentially more down-field looks for Week 3 star Tre Tucker.
I always take those mid week 'hamstrings, strains, bruises, whatever' with a massive grain of salt, especially when it comes to vets who we know have no need to practice every day.
My guess would be 75-90% of the time it's nothing more than them getting the day off. 'Yo coach, my hammy is a little tight today'

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always take those mid week 'hamstrings, strains, bruises, whatever' with a massive grain of salt, especially when it comes to vets who we know have no need to practice every day.
My guess would be 75-90% of the time it's nothing more than them getting the day off. 'Yo coach, my hammy is a little tight today'
I don’t anymore! Next thing you know Davante is flying to Germany!