• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders adding Mattison.....looking more and more likely that they are rolling with White at lead RB
agreed. Mattison rules out an early round RB...more or less, while at the same time, he's proven that he's no real threat to the lead role. Not a bad signing

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys re-signed Rico Dowdle. That pretty much guarantees M. Davis and D. Vaughn are not being planned on as realistic options, one of them might not even make the team. It also signals, to me, that they definitely intend on taking on of the first RB's in the draft, if not the first. If that wasn't the plan, they would've looked at better free agents to sign than their own leftovers. Buckle up, whomever that ends up being is going to go WAY higher than his talent level says he should in your rookie drafts and probably in re-drafts.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys re-signed Rico Dowdle. That pretty much guarantees M. Davis and D. Vaughn are not being planned on as realistic options, one of them might not even make the team. It also signals, to me, that they definitely intend on taking on of the first RB's in the draft, if not the first. If that wasn't the plan, they would've looked at better free agents to sign than their own leftovers. Buckle up, whomever that ends up being is going to go WAY higher than his talent level says he should in your rookie drafts and probably in re-drafts.
The Boys O-line has always been touted as 1 of the best... if thats still true, an average RB might have success?
:noidea:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boys O-line has always been touted as 1 of the best... if thats still true, an average RB might have success?
:noidea:
Lost Tyron Smith the LG is now the LT, right side is decent, not great. They need to hit on one or two OLs in the draft to be anything more than average

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty shocked the Browns extended Jeudy already without seeing him on the field with this offense. I hope it pays off but I have my reservations

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only $14M/year guaranteed though. Not too bad instead of risking to pay him if he goes this year. Mooney and Gabe Davis will make about that much.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only $14M/year guaranteed though. Not too bad instead of risking to pay him if he goes this year. Mooney and Gabe Davis will make about that much.
At 14 mill, in this market, his 700-900 yards and handful of TD's is maybe a slight overpay, but if he can produce at least that, it's not a terrible signing, and if he actually realizes some of that potential that made him 'the most polished WR prospect ever", than yeah, they got a great deal.

However, if he's the headcase, egomaniac that he put out there for everyone to see in Denver, feuding with local media, getting into on a national level with Steve Smith, tweeting negative things about his organization and his teammates, they might regret it quickly

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 14 mill, in this market, his 700-900 yards and handful of TD's is maybe a slight overpay, but if he can produce at least that, it's not a terrible signing, and if he actually realizes some of that potential that made him 'the most polished WR prospect ever", than yeah, they got a great deal.

However, if he's the headcase, egomaniac that he put out there for everyone to see in Denver, feuding with local media, getting into on a national level with Steve Smith, tweeting negative things about his organization and his teammates, they might regret it quickly

Watson should be able to rub some of that hostility out of him

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah at first glance I thought it was much worse. $14M per year right now is not bad at all. Mooney and Gabe got $13M per year. If he can produce at a good WR2 output then the deal is fine. I think there is some risk obviously with the deal if he is awful but if he can somehow find himself in the offense it could pay off. I wasn't crazy about the Njoku extension and he had a career year. We will see. In 2 years the contracts are only getting worse.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah at first glance I thought it was much worse. $14M per year right now is not bad at all. Mooney and Gabe got $13M per year. If he can produce at a good WR2 output then the deal is fine. I think there is some risk obviously with the deal if he is awful but if he can somehow find himself in the offense it could pay off. I wasn't crazy about the Njoku extension and he had a career year. We will see. In 2 years the contracts are only getting worse.
damn that Njoku. I drafted him high in rookie drafts everywhere I could, then I finally gave up on him after year 3-4. How could i not have known that year 7 was when it would finally pay off

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn that Njoku. I drafted him high in rookie drafts everywhere I could, then I finally gave up on him after year 3-4. How could i not have known that year 7 was when it would finally pay off
I traded him for Schultz last offseason in D2. Njoku outscored him by 50 points.

You aren't the only one that gave up lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I traded him for Schultz last offseason in D2. Njoku outscored him by 50 points.

You aren't the only one that gave up lol

Njoku was lit last season

Screaming On Fire GIF by Film Riot

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Jets are acquiring players that miss games.

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have lost 13 players this offseason and have signed one FA.

I wonder what Jerrah and Co. are thinking?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have lost 13 players this offseason and have signed one FA.

I wonder what Jerrah and Co. are thinking?
Well, 17 total, 4 currently unsigned, 4 of their own re-signed (none of which are big pieces), 1 brought in from outside.

Of the ones lost, the LT, and the C are really the only ones that'll be tough to replace. Pollard turned out to be Just A Guy, and the rest were rotational, role players at best. Now, if they lose Kearse... that'll be another one that's tough. Adios to Gallup and Pollard though.

Guess they better hope the scouting department got all A's on their homework for this upcoming draft

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, 17 total, 4 currently unsigned, 4 of their own re-signed (none of which are big pieces), 1 brought in from outside.

Of the ones lost, the LT, and the C are really the only ones that'll be tough to replace. Pollard turned out to be Just A Guy, and the rest were rotational, role players at best. Now, if they lose Kearse... that'll be another one that's tough. Adios to Gallup and Pollard though.

Guess they better hope the scouting department got all A's on their homework for this upcoming draft
Didn't they lose a couple of pretty good defensive guys?

Crazy as it sounds, unless they make some big changes, almost looks like a retool.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Jets are acquiring players that miss games.
Gotta protect the injured Rodgers…uhh wait. Rodgers will at least make the conversation interesting while they are sitting on the sidelines

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah seems like overall they didn’t lose their main guys. I mean Tyron and their center but Tyron was rarely healthy so how much does it count?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they lose a couple of pretty good defensive guys?

Crazy as it sounds, unless they make some big changes, almost looks like a retool.
They were decent pieces, but no one that would be exceptionally difficult to replace. The core guys are still there...unless Kearse goes