• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was this firing a trick or a treat?
Both

Treat that McDees and the GM are gone
Trick that they did after the trade deadline, and are stuck.

Maybe McDees can go replace Obrien as OC in NE, and both teams will be better off?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting him. Hoping he doesn't get knocked out

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

I had to start him in the only places i had him, scare tactics prob would've gotten me to bench him if I had a decent backup option

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I was in on Noah Brown back in '17, '18 back when he was a Cowboy, but they NEVER used him other than in a short yardage formation type stuff, because he's possibly the best run blocking WR in the league. Where in the F has this guy been until the past few weeks??

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler Murray having a pajama party!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I was in on Noah Brown back in '17, '18 back when he was a Cowboy, but they NEVER used him other than in a short yardage formation type stuff, because he's possibly the best run blocking WR in the league. Where in the F has this guy been until the past few weeks??

Took Mike Thomas out and plugged Noah in about 10mins before kickoff this morning

Donald Trump Stable Genius GIF

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers announced Jaylen Warren as the team’s starting running back.

Warren said head coach Mike Tomlin told him he would take over as the Steelers’ backfield starter ahead of the team’s Week 10 game against the Packers. “He did kind of mention the night before that whatever had transpired throughout the team, he was saying that he was going to announce me and that I’m deserving of it,” Warren told reporters after the Steelers beat Green Bay. Warren had 15 rushes for 101 yards and a touchdown against the Packers, along with two catches for nine yards. Najee Harris, meanwhile, had 16 carries for 82 yards and a touchdown. Both Pittsburgh backs were targeted four times in Week 10. Warren, who ranks third among all running backs in missed tackles forced per rush, should have something close to a 55-45 lead in the backfield split going forward. He’s an every-week starter in 12-team formats.

^^^ From Rotoworld, or whatever the kids are calling it these days. I'm not cool enough to post the official looking picture, so you will have to deal with my cut and paste skillz.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worthless slow muscle hamster released today

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warren said head coach Mike Tomlin told him he would take over as the Steelers’ backfield starter ahead of the team’s Week 10 game against the Packers. “He did kind of mention the night before that whatever had transpired throughout the team, he was saying that he was going to announce me and that I’m deserving of it,” Warren told reporters after the Steelers beat Green Bay. Warren had 15 rushes for 101 yards and a touchdown against the Packers, along with two catches for nine yards. Najee Harris, meanwhile, had 16 carries for 82 yards and a touchdown. Both Pittsburgh backs were targeted four times in Week 10. Warren, who ranks third among all running backs in missed tackles forced per rush, should have something close to a 55-45 lead in the backfield split going forward. He’s an every-week starter in 12-team formats.

^^^ From Rotoworld, or whatever the kids are calling it these days. I'm not cool enough to post the official looking picture, so you will have to deal with my cut and paste skillz.
And Najee's still a flex.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I take this with a grain of salt. It was already close to a 50/50 split and the first game that Warren was the "starter", Najee actually out touched him 19-17 so I'm not sure this matters.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like his story... but breaking this to reporters yourself is weird.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I take this with a grain of salt. It was already close to a 50/50 split and the first game that Warren was the "starter", Najee actually out touched him 19-17 so I'm not sure this matters.
It's pretty much a split, with both of 'em doing well in fantasy these days.