• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little over 4 hours till the deadline, not even a juicy whisper to talk about yet. Chickenscratch GM's....come on man, grow a pair and pull some triggers!

Bills need some…

1698768419853.gif

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Las Vegas Review Journal’s Vincent Bonsignore reports Davante Adams has not requested a trade from the Raiders.
There’s no indication Adams will try to force himself out of Vegas before the NFL’s trade deadline, even after Monday night’s frustrating outing in which Jimmy Garoppolo missed Adams for two long touchdowns against Detroit.

I don't buy this for one single millisecond. Will he be traded, probably not. Has he told someone that he wants out? guaran- f'n-teed

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would appear that Josh Dobbs will be the new Vikings/Justin Jefferson/Addison QB...could be worse.

That move should salvage their fantasy value this season. Won't be peak Hock, Addison, and Jefferson (if and when he comes back), but should be close to it. At the very least, they aren't gonna fall off a cliff

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Las Vegas Review Journal’s Vincent Bonsignore reports Davante Adams has not requested a trade from the Raiders.
There’s no indication Adams will try to force himself out of Vegas before the NFL’s trade deadline, even after Monday night’s frustrating outing in which Jimmy Garoppolo missed Adams for two long touchdowns against Detroit.

I don't buy this for one single millisecond. Will he be traded, probably not. Has he told someone that he wants out? guaran- f'n-teed
I heard he asked for a trade weeks ago

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That move should salvage their fantasy value this season. Won't be peak Hock, Addison, and Jefferson (if and when he comes back), but should be close to it. At the very least, they aren't gonna fall off a cliff
yes, there were worse alternatives they could've have had.
THis should keep them in the hunt for a WC at least, and yes, keep Jefferson, Hock, Addison relevant- of course, they still need a run game, but hey, can't have it all eh?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be great for Hock because Dobbs targeted the tight end a lot in Arizona. Probably about as good as they could hope for although Dobbs doesn't throw the ball on time very often and likes to hold on to it while Cousins was more of a hit that back foot and get rid of it on time guy. Will be interesting to see if they make any game plan adjustments since Kevin O' Connell has no problem throwing it all the time and just not even trying to run the ball with Cousins at quarterback.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners D is done effin around-
they acquired Randy Gregory earlier, now they add Chase Young..those two added to Nick Bosa, damn..that's a scary pass rush

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another year, another disappointing let down leaving us to think about what could've been. Bunch of chickenscratch NFL GM's. The one thing MLB still has over the NFL..even if all the big names do end up on the same 4-5 teams every year.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another year, another disappointing let down leaving us to think about what could've been. Bunch of chickenscratch NFL GM's. The one thing MLB still has over the NFL..even if all the big names do end up on the same 4-5 teams every year.
What's even worse about it is that it would have made sense for teams to trade guys that are probably not going to be a part of the team next year. Like I'm really surprised that Josh Jacobs and Saquon Barkley weren't mentioned since neither of their teams are going to do anything and they will both be free agents next year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's even worse about it is that it would have made sense for teams to trade guys that are probably not going to be a part of the team next year. Like I'm really surprised that Josh Jacobs and Saquon Barkley weren't mentioned since neither of their teams are going to do anything and they will both be free agents next year.
I heard the Gmen received calls on Barkley, but pretty much stonewalled them. I can't for the life of me understand Jacobs/Adams both deserve better, and the Raiders need all the draft picks they can get

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners D .... acquired Randy Gregory earlier, now they add Chase Young..those two added to Nick Bosa, damn..that's a scary pass rush
NFC Champs.