• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fantasy football gods just don't care...If I put Chark and/or Breida in my Barbarians lineup last week and it's a win.

Of course, I don't blame myself for starting Geronimo Allison over Chark...or David Montgomery over Breida...I blame the fantasy football gods! :pound::pound::pound:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that the o p made this thread and his slogan under his name says ' can't all be winners'

Good stuff

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of pain - - I'm sure Michel owners were going nuts watching Brady take 2 short yardage scores. ...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of pain - - I'm sure Michel owners were going nuts watching Brady take 2 short yardage scores. ...
I was just going to post this.

Got Michel in two leagues and started him against a bad team last night with Burkhead out. Home favorite RBs are usually a solid play.

He got 22 of NE's 34 carries and NE scores 3 rushing TDs. But of course they go to Tom Brady (who I'm playing in one of those leagues) and Brandon fucking Bolden.

I guess Michel still met his projection basically but damn dude. Should have had at least 2 of those TDs.

Fuck me right in my ass. Jebus.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just going to post this.

Got Michel in two leagues and started him against a bad team last night with Burkhead out. Home favorite RBs are usually a solid play.

He got 22 of NE's 34 carries and NE scores 3 rushing TDs. But of course they go to Tom Brady (who I'm playing in one of those leagues) and Brandon fucking Bolden.

I guess Michel still met his projection basically but damn dude. Should have had at least 2 of those TDs.

Fuck me right in my ass. Jebus.

Bolden's the X - Factor. Brady ever does shit like that again, he will get his head handed to him.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure they stole/reworked those lines from The Tooth Fairy with Dwayne Johnson.
Think he said, "No matter how good you think you are, there's always someone better."
That is a quote that rings so true. .... there are soooo many HS and college studs that turn to duds with the big boys it ain't even funny. ...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bench outscored my starters even though it's smaller and a couple of them were on bye.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL don't get me started.

I'm 1-4 in a money league and I've been screwed/screwed myself most weeks. Should be 4-1.

Week 1 Tyreek Hill gets hurt and I lose by less than 1
Week 2 David Johnson gets hurt and misses half the game plus my opponent plays Tyler Eifert as a his TE in an 8 team league. Of Eifert catches like 2 passes, one for a TD. Probably the only TD he scores all year. All that and Sony Michel scores a clear TD. Refs call it down at the 1 and fuck up the review. Plus I sit Aaron Jones against the Vikings and he goes off. I lose by 7.
Week 3 I just get blown out. Whatever.
Week 4 Davante Adams has a huge week but somehow gets tripped up at the 15 when he has a clear path the end zone. Then he gets hurt with plenty of time left and misses the whole fourth quarter. I also sit Aaron Jones and D. Freeman because they both have terrible matchups. Somehow they both get to 15 points each. I lose by 3.
Week 5 I just blow my opponent out.

I have the best team in the league with all my guys healthy but I'm just in a huge hole right now. Can't have any more bad luck or bad sits/starts or else I'm toast.

So basically I'm fucked.

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm gonna use this as my bitch thread from now on. Same exact league as above and ALL of the following happens to me this week:

1. Will Fuller gets hurt in the first quarter. Gets like 1 point.
2. David Johnson is active so I play him instead of Edmonds. Johnson gets 1 carry and then leaves the game while Edmonds goes off. Seriously, fuck Kingsbury here. Johnson was clearly not ready to go, but this dip shit put him in for one play and probably re-aggravated his injury. But more importantly he fucked my fantasy team over.
3. Darren Waller gets a TD called back on a holding call that didn't affect the play.
4. Darren Waller get tackled at the 1.
5. Devonta Freeman gets ejected in the third quarter.
6. Jaron Brown drops a wide open TD pass. Tyler Lockett scores on the next play. (I'm playing Tyler Lockett).
7. Deshawn Watson gets a TD pass called back on bullshit call by the refs.

ALL THAT. I'm and somehow up by 20 with my guys done. Opponent has Brady in a 6 point pass TD league though so I'm fucked. I guaranteed NE is going to have multiple instances of RBs getting tackled at the one so Tom "little boy tongue puncher" Brady can vulture 2 more rushing TDs like last week. Also, for the record if I lose I will likely have the second highest scoring team this week.

Fuck my life.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm somehow up by 20.

Fuck my life.

Fuck you man, my teams are already cooked.

I hope you are winning all night, and Brady gets stopped on 4th down with 15 seconds left, but wait there's a flag. Then he throws a touchdown and you lose.
:suds:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you man, my teams are already cooked.

I hope you are winning all night, and Brady gets stopped on 4th down with 15 seconds left, but wait there's a flag. Then he throws a touchdown and you lose.
:suds:
It's already in the books man. That's what's going to happen.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus fucking Christ. I'm gonna use this as my bitch thread from now on. Same exact league as above and ALL of the following happens to me this week:

1. Will Fuller gets hurt in the first quarter. Gets like 1 point.
2. David Johnson is active so I play him instead of Edmonds. Johnson gets 1 carry and then leaves the game while Edmonds goes off. Seriously, fuck Kingsbury here. Johnson was clearly not ready to go, but this dip shit put him in for one play and probably re-aggravated his injury. But more importantly he fucked my fantasy team over.
3. Darren Waller gets a TD called back on a holding call that didn't affect the play.
4. Darren Waller get tackled at the 1.
5. Devonta Freeman gets ejected in the third quarter.
6. Jaron Brown drops a wide open TD pass. Tyler Lockett scores on the next play. (I'm playing Tyler Lockett).
7. Deshawn Watson gets a TD pass called back on bullshit call by the refs.

ALL THAT. I'm and somehow up by 20 with my guys done. Opponent has Brady in a 6 point pass TD league though so I'm fucked. I guaranteed NE is going to have multiple instances of RBs getting tackled at the one so Tom "little boy tongue puncher" Brady can vulture 2 more rushing TDs like last week. Also, for the record if I lose I will likely have the second highest scoring team this week.

Fuck my life.
Damn dude, all that I had happen to me was my fault this wee............no, fuck that shit! It's never my fault! What the fuck Diggs???? Can't you fucking dive fer the EZ????? What the fuck, Jimmy G???? You can't even hit Pettis fer just a few fucking yards??? Hey Brieda, you don't have to run with yer eyes.............use some kind of Zen shit and just "Feel the holes with yer mind"...............Yeah, I lost that one but did go 4-1 total this week.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude, all that I had happen to me was my fault this wee............no, fuck that shit! It's never my fault! What the fuck Diggs???? Can't you fucking dive fer the EZ????? What the fuck, Jimmy G???? You can't even hit Pettis fer just a few fucking yards??? Hey Brieda, you don't have to run with yer eyes.............use some kind of Zen shit and just "Feel the holes with yer mind"...............Yeah, I lost that one but did go 4-1 total this week.
I can go 3-1 if the Jets play some solid D and Brady doesn't fall into the end zone. Nah, I'm fucked.