• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in The Way to Long League-
Started Olsen, got a big fat goose egg. Changed Gordon, Mixon and Fuller out all week long. Guess who sat........lost by 15.

But the absolute worst thing of all................I lost my other money league game by .2 points. I was down by 7 points and had my Jimmy G going against his Landry. In standard Imma winner but with our scoring system not so much. Shit happens right? Wrong. So I started Olsen and his big fat nada, but wait there's more! I also started Evans and his big fat zero too! Can it get any fucking worse???? Well, yes, yes it can. So I also started Shady thinking he was the safest play...............then I sat him...............then I put him back in cuz Damian sucks (IMO) so Shady will get at least 6-8 points. But that Coleman guy, he's coming back so not sure if Brieda will get much play or not, so in the end I sat Brieda fer Shady. Now that's about as bad as it can get right????? NOPE! So, I'm down .2 points with like 8 mins left, and you know Jimmy G just isn't gonna throw anymore right? Well, wrong. He throws a little WR screen and it picks up like 12 yards. WINNER!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, holding on Pettis....................that motherfucker has been on my bench all fucking year and that play puts me at 2-3..................fuck this shit.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet we get a stat correction that puts me at losing by .1....................

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF likes to screw fantasy players over on Monday games apparently. In the MNF Niners game last year all I needed was for Alfred Morris to get 10 yards. All week they said they weren't playing Brieda but last minute they say he's healthy enough to play. They still manage to put Morris in, he gets a carry and goes for like 12 yards. Called back, holding. Never gets in the game again. To make it worse, I decided to play Morris as my flex instead of Goodwin, who had 100+ yards and 2 TDs

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF likes to screw fantasy players over on Monday games apparently. In the MNF Niners game last year all I needed was for Alfred Morris to get 10 yards. All week they said they weren't playing Brieda but last minute they say he's healthy enough to play. They still manage to put Morris in, he gets a carry and goes for like 12 yards. Called back, holding. Never gets in the game again. To make it worse, I decided to play Morris as my flex instead of Goodwin, who had 100+ yards and 2 TDs

That was one of my luckiest fantasy wins ever. I was one of the roughly 4% who started Breida that game. I was shorthanded that week with Ingram on a bye and figured maybe I'd pick up SF's 3rd string running back if Breida couldn't go.

My opponent had Aaron Jones that game who only had a little over 40 scoreless yards. I beat him by about 4 points.

The Niners kept bringing Breida back into games where he was getting dinged up, to the point it was going against the grain of what a lot of people were thinking, so I figured they might go ahead and play him that MNF game against the wisdom of the crowd.

Deacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they will change that final play before halftime to a sack. After review it was clearly a sack but time ran out and with the big lead SF had no reason to challenge but I wonder if there will be a stat correction.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started Olsen, got a big fat goose egg. Changed Gordon, Mixon and Fuller out all week long. Guess who sat........lost by 15.

But the absolute worst thing of all................I lost my other money league game by .2 points. I was down by 7 points and had my Jimmy G going against his Landry. In standard Imma winner but with our scoring system not so much. Shit happens right? Wrong. So I started Olsen and his big fat nada, but wait there's more! I also started Evans and his big fat zero too! Can it get any fucking worse???? Well, yes, yes it can. So I also started Shady thinking he was the safest play...............then I sat him...............then I put him back in cuz Damian sucks (IMO) so Shady will get at least 6-8 points. But that Coleman guy, he's coming back so not sure if Brieda will get much play or not, so in the end I sat Brieda fer Shady. Now that's about as bad as it can get right????? NOPE! So, I'm down .2 points with like 8 mins left, and you know Jimmy G just isn't gonna throw anymore right? Well, wrong. He throws a little WR screen and it picks up like 12 yards. WINNER!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, holding on Pettis....................that motherfucker has been on my bench all fucking year and that play puts me at 2-3..................fuck this shit.

Yep, that shit sucks.

In week 2, I was up by 13 points, he had Julio. 4th and 3...Eagles get a stop, I win and the Eagles win. What happens? Julio on 4th and 3 breaks loose and scores a 50+ yard TD. I lose by 2 points...disgusting.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy
Suck it up brother.
I played everyone I was supposed to play and got the most out of my roster.
Unfortunately I played against the Eagles DST in 2 league's and got hammered.
That's FF.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cut Pettis.

Only way to fix this.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also thank you for typing this story. I enjoyed it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the hold on Pettis?:dhd:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Sammy there is one thing I'm beginning to come to grips with; never have a bench so strong that you second guess yourself looking at matchups, etc. Like having Watson and Jackson - did I pick correctly ? Hell no, not yet. ....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much sums up my leagues.

giphy.gif

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, what makes it even better (like that is possible) is I did miss the last 5 minutes or so of the game..........didn't see this or I might have been REALLY pissed....................

upload_2019-10-8_13-22-5.png

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL don't get me started.

I'm 1-4 in a money league and I've been screwed/screwed myself most weeks. Should be 4-1.

Week 1 Tyreek Hill gets hurt and I lose by less than 1
Week 2 David Johnson gets hurt and misses half the game plus my opponent plays Tyler Eifert as a his TE in an 8 team league. Of Eifert catches like 2 passes, one for a TD. Probably the only TD he scores all year. All that and Sony Michel scores a clear TD. Refs call it down at the 1 and fuck up the review. Plus I sit Aaron Jones against the Vikings and he goes off. I lose by 7.
Week 3 I just get blown out. Whatever.
Week 4 Davante Adams has a huge week but somehow gets tripped up at the 15 when he has a clear path the end zone. Then he gets hurt with plenty of time left and misses the whole fourth quarter. I also sit Aaron Jones and D. Freeman because they both have terrible matchups. Somehow they both get to 15 points each. I lose by 3.
Week 5 I just blow my opponent out.

I have the best team in the league with all my guys healthy but I'm just in a huge hole right now. Can't have any more bad luck or bad sits/starts or else I'm toast.

So basically I'm fucked.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL don't get me started.

I'm 1-4 in a money league and I've been screwed/screwed myself most weeks. Should be 4-1.

Week 1 Tyreek Hill gets hurt and I lose by less than 1
Week 2 David Johnson gets hurt and misses half the game plus my opponent plays Tyler Eifert as a his TE in an 8 team league. Of Eifert catches like 2 passes, one for a TD. Probably the only TD he scores all year. All that and Sony Michel scores a clear TD. Refs call it down at the 1 and fuck up the review. Plus I sit Aaron Jones against the Vikings and he goes off. I lose by 7.
Week 3 I just get blown out. Whatever.
Week 4 Davante Adams has a huge week but somehow gets tripped up at the 15 when he has a clear path the end zone. Then he gets hurt with plenty of time left and misses the whole fourth quarter. I also sit Aaron Jones and D. Freeman because they both have terrible matchups. Somehow they both get to 15 points each. I lose by 3.
Week 5 I just blow my opponent out.

I have the best team in the league with all my guys healthy but I'm just in a huge hole right now. Can't have any more bad luck or bad sits/starts or else I'm toast.

So basically I'm fucked.
Here is something to make you feel worse...............lol. This is ranked by All Play. Check it out and laugh yer ass off. Pay special attention to the bottom few teams. I'm the highlighted team.

upload_2019-10-9_15-54-35.png

Now, let's look at total points.
upload_2019-10-9_15-57-23.png

Now here is the best part of all! We have 3 divisions and the top 2 teams from each division go to the playoffs. Here is my division.
upload_2019-10-9_15-59-41.png

So I'm basically 3 games out as dude holds the tie-breaker right now.....................fuck me.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is something to make you feel worse...............lol. This is ranked by All Play. Check it out and laugh yer ass off. Pay special attention to the bottom few teams. I'm the highlighted team.

View attachment 219255

Now, let's look at total points.
View attachment 219256

Now here is the best part of all! We have 3 divisions and the top 2 teams from each division go to the playoffs. Here is my division.
View attachment 219257

So I'm basically 3 games out as dude holds the tie-breaker right now.....................fuck me.
Eek. Yeah I've been in that situation before. I don't know why some leagues put so much stock in division winners. Just take the top teams in terms of record or points scored.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eek. Yeah I've been in that situation before. I don't know why some leagues put so much stock in division winners. Just take the top teams in terms of record or points scored.
Yeah, in the 25 years I've been in this league the Division Giveth, and the Division Taketh away...........just these last few years it's been takething and not givething

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, in the 25 years I've been in this league the Division Giveth, and the Division Taketh away...........just these last few years it's been takething and not givething
I know the feeling. Also, the damn schedule-makers have it in for me. Seems I'm always playing the weakest teams when at full strength with great matchups and the better team with me having injuries or byes and crappy matchups - they, on the other hand, are just the opposite. ....... not the stuff fantasies are made of.