• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

falcons pregame

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young is still listed as questionable. Is anyone else growing concerned that his knee will never be ”right”? It’s been over a year now.
not at this time , i feel like he wont be right till next year

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young is still listed as questionable. Is anyone else growing concerned that his knee will never be ”right”? It’s been over a year now.
What little I've been hearing is that he's probably gonna get a few snaps Sunday.

FedEx on a wet day can be tricky, but supposedly the new grass is top notch. I know everyone hates the turf in the Giants new stadium. Players league wide have been tweeting and complaining about it. I think he plays tomorrow or they just wait until after the bye.

I think it's in Chase's head at this point. Ron and Jack probably want to see him move and explode care free.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game for both of us for sure. We'd be two up on you guys with the tiebreaker. So essentially that's a three game lead going into December. If the Skins lose to Atlanta, I think there is a good chance we get caught from behind by Detroit.
Our schedule is pretty light too

After this week

Steelers
Saints
Cards

2 at home

Finish with Balt and TB though

With TB at home

I feel good about our chances if we can get this week . I'm sure you feel the same

Which is what makes it such a big game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look the what if game can be played forever . sportster is correct that regardless of how the wince/falco thing works out we nee a qb (maybe howell is the guy if he gets the mental side of the game )

falco is a poor man's Grap he doesnt look like he should win but he does

the elephant in the room isnt which qb is better and by how much its should we have ever made the trade to get him ?

i say no and have said no from day one . would anyone swap 2nds give up 2 3rds for falco ? hell no you wouldn't but we would have been right here if we did nothing

shit we could have picked up wince on waivers for god's sake if we werent in panic mode and we all know wince is a mid level starter

i think howell offers us falco mobility and wince arm strength but can he process? will he make mistakes too much , will he turn the ball over too much ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our schedule is pretty light too

After this week

Steelers
Saints
Cards

2 at home

Finish with Balt and TB though

With TB at home

I feel good about our chances if we can get this week . I'm sure you feel the same

Which is what makes it such a big game
you can get there as easily as we can for sure . we have a poster who thinks this is an automatic win and he couldnt be more wrong

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can get there as easily as we can for sure . we have a poster who thinks this is an automatic win and he couldnt be more wrong
I think both our teams are good enough to beat anyone. And also fully capable of losing to anyone

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young has major surgery so you never know. I am happy with the way the Dline is playing so I am cool if they go slow. I agree that it will be next year before we see if he can return to form ... not the 1 1/2 sack in nine games form.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a sneaky big game for the NFC playoff picture especially given the Giants remaining schedule

I know the conventional wisdom would be losing Pitts really hurts us but i actually think it may not hurt that much

We are a run first team and Kyle isn't much of a blocker. He's obviously an elite pass catcher BUT Mariota actually has far superior numbers this yearv when Pitts is off the field. My guess is because he's not trying to force the ball to him in those instances

I won't go as far as to say it helps that Kyle won't play but i truly don't think it's going to hurt either. Not with how or offense is run

My primary concern, as most always, is our D. AJ should be fully healthy which will help but our secondary still isn't good and has beenv pretty bad since we lost Hayward at the CB spot

We probably need this game more than you guys do as Tampa plays Cleveland si the odds are they win and a loss for us basically ends any realistic WC shot we have AND would put us 1.5 back on the division with TB already having beat us

But it's still also a huge game for yall too

Should be fun

The falcons need the game more based solely on record.

On the other hand, the commanders also really need this game in order to make a push for the playoffs.

I agree that its a big game for both clubs.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at this time , i feel like he wont be right till next year
It all depends on if it is a mental or physical thing at this point. If mentally, he just doesn’t feel comfortable yet, then snaps are the answer. If physically, the knee isn’t stable, then we got a whole new set of issues.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who determines if CY is 100%? I keep hearing coaches need to see this or that in practice. CY has said he doesn't feel completely confident pushing off etc.. Then why bring him back? Red flags to me unless this is all talk.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young unlikely to play tomorrow per Shefter

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who determines if CY is 100%? I keep hearing coaches need to see this or that in practice. CY has said he doesn't feel completely confident pushing off etc.. Then why bring him back? Red flags to me unless this is all talk.
I guess it is Chase who determines if he is 100%. Probably as it should be.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it is Chase who determines if he is 100%. Probably as it should be.
Sort of .... you don't want another Griffin situation where he said he was all in for week 1 when he really needed more time.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you don’t. But it still is concerning to me that his knee still may be unstable A year later.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most important thing for defense points scored, especially when you say we should be able to score on Atlanta and are using that as a reason to bench TH. Chicago gives up the same points per game, on the dot, and Wentz only scored 12, 7 of which came on a 2 play 6 yard drive where he handed the ball to Robinson twice.

That is why you are a hypocrite.

cut the bullshit. Atl defense is bad we should score on them Wentz had 10 points taken away from him against Chi. Its funny how you never mention that. If we somehow lose today and TH does nothing with the offense, there could be another qb change. IF TH does get benched it will be warranted.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

who said automatic win? I said its a game we should win b/c atl defense is bad. Plus the game is at home.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said automatic win? I said its a game we should win b/c atl defense is bad. Plus the game is at home.
you have been saying this for weeks now dean

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut the bullshit. Atl defense is bad we should score on them Wentz had 10 points taken away from him against Chi. It’s funny how you never mention that. If we somehow lose today and TH does nothing with the offense, there could be another qb change. IF TH does get benched it will be warranted.

Why would I mention something that didn't happen? Wentz did not score those ten points. Even if he did, that makes only 15 points he was part of by your logic.

Looks like we did win. TH has another victory under his belt. I know, I know. It was all defense and running. Yet, when Carson Wentz is in, the team is worse. You just don’t seem to get it.