• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fake MVP Durant just choked hard in ORL.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah Blah Blah, doesn't excuse his flopping, nice try Dwackz. :suds:

:rofl:
kobe-flop-o.gif

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very nice still doesn't change the fact that you said Dragic is the League MVP this season & I laughed at it because it was stupid of you to actually believe it, so you bring Kobe in to the convo when had nothing to do with it. :pound:

Thanks for the laugh anyways, I apreciate it. :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that makes the current losing fun to watch or acceptable?
STILL trying to words in my mouth, little man did i SAY that...?

FACT is i have nothing to hang my head about regarding MY team. nice try, ol' sock...

I would put some of the runs the Canes had in CFB up against anyone but currently they are irrelevant.
I'm still a fan, still watch, but sure as hell am not going to bring up their past to smack talk any fan of any current powerhouses.

say this all you like, but my team's accomplished more than yours EVER will. DEAL with it...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 100th time.

James went to a Catholic High School. The nickname King is in reference to King James of England who was a Roman Catholic.

If LeBron's name would have been something that has no reference to a past King, while not going to a Catholic H.S then I could understand you :bawling: about it all the time. But that's not the case.

as usual this assclown THINKS i don't already know this and also missed the point...:rollseyes:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol yeah...the MVP was decided in one regular season game in January...bet you thought Kobe deserved MVP that season he dropped 81 on TOR in JAN too...lol
It was on the fringe as to who was the MVP with Durant holding a slim lead over Lebron and others. That game, coupled with the fact that heat was at full strength, Durant was w/o Westbrook, AND the fact that OKC has a better record in the much tougher conference pretty much clinched it in my opinion. If you want to get technical, this recent tear Durant has been on is what really put him in the lead.
I find one thing funny however. FOR YEARS, as a fan of the Lakers, I'd hear the arguments of Lebron is better than Kobe, he's doing more with less, etc...and I'd say, I gotta see him prove it in the post season, and I'd get blasted for saying so. NOW that the shoe is on the other foot, and Durant is doing more with less, all I hear is 2>0/lets see him do it in the postseason

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering this thread was meant to be a LeBron-fan love fest bragging about Durant's lack of defense, keep in mind that LeBron has also given up his share of game-winners. See Green, Jeff.