• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fake MVP Durant just choked hard in ORL.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE]

It was pretty hard to watch. Luckily we only have to see it a few times a year.

It's pretty much a normal type performance for the team you root for though.

Could end up being quite a battle for the 15 seed before it's all over with:yahoo:.

The team I root for has a case full of O'Briens. Next...?:lol:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please look up the stats on game winners since LBJ has been in the league, then get back to us.

Well by all means use the stats that support your claims and ignore everything else. You forgot KD had 4 TOs and 3 PFs and his team shot over 60% from 3p where LBJ's shot 14% and most of LBJs assists come from kick outs to 3p shooters. Or how about LBJ scored 34 on 20 shots while shooting 1-5 from 3p and KD scored 33 from 23 shots while shooting 4-9 from 3p...do you know why he was shooting from back there? because if he came inside the arc LBJ was on him.

We see you trollin....we mildly amused.

How did King James do against the mighty Utah Jazz?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please look up the stats on game winners since LBJ has been in the league, then get back to us.

Well by all means use the stats that support your claims and ignore everything else. You forgot KD had 4 TOs and 3 PFs and his team shot over 60% from 3p where LBJ's shot 14% and most of LBJs assists come from kick outs to 3p shooters. Or how about LBJ scored 34 on 20 shots while shooting 1-5 from 3p and KD scored 33 from 23 shots while shooting 4-9 from 3p...do you know why he was shooting from back there? because if he came inside the arc LBJ was on him.

When you have to add in personal fouls and blame teammates of LeBithch James that sure makes you sound desperate to prove your point. Ill mark that down as another win for me. Have a great day bandwagoner!!

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have to add in personal fouls and blame teammates of LeBithch James that sure makes you sound desperate to prove your point. Ill mark that down as another win for me. Have a great day bandwagoner!!

Says the fan of the lakers. I wonder who blames his teammates more Kobe or Lebron?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the fan of the lakers. I wonder who blames his teammates more Kobe or Lebron?

What is it about Miami Heat fans and the bandwagon Heat fans that a thread about LeBron and Durant turns into a Kobe Bryant thread.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team I root for has a case full of O'Briens. Next...?:lol:

And that makes the current losing fun to watch or acceptable?

I would put some of the runs the Canes had in CFB up against anyone but currently they are irrelevant.
I'm still a fan, still watch, but sure as hell am not going to bring up their past to smack talk any fan of any current powerhouses.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol while this thread is obviously troll bait, it does show something about Durant and Lebron

When Durant has bad performances people come to his defense and bring up other factors that affected the game. If Lebron has the same performance he is crucified and if the same defense is used it's usually scoffed at and laughed away with nonsensical troll hating.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My comment was saying that he does miss game-winners as well. LBJ has choked PLENTY of times, far more than KD has.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment was saying that he does miss game-winners as well. LBJ has choked PLENTY of times, far more than KD has.

Only James/KD stat that matters so far is James 1-0 in a head to head Finals as best 2 players in the league.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that makes the current losing fun to watch or acceptable?

Fun to watch? Yes and no. It's been fun to watch because the team is made up of mostly young guys trying to make a place for themselves in the league. They play hard every night and don't give up. That makes them fun to watch, especially on the nights when they are able to put it together and actually play fairly well.

However, end of the day, losing sucks and watching seemingly injury after injury happen isn't fun either.

Acceptable? Only for the same reason that Heat fans found it acceptable when they went through a similar situation because they knew the FO was trying to create cap space/get good draft position.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun to watch? Yes and no. It's been fun to watch because the team is made up of mostly young guys trying to make a place for themselves in the league. They play hard every night and don't give up. That makes them fun to watch, especially on the nights when they are able to put it together and actually play fairly well.

However, end of the day, losing sucks and watching seemingly injury after injury happen isn't fun either.

Acceptable? Only for the same reason that Heat fans found it acceptable when they went through a similar situation because they knew the FO was trying to create cap space/get good draft position.

Can't really disagree with that.
It's a lot better then hearing about past championships which mean dick right now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really disagree with that.
It's a lot better then hearing about past championships which mean dick right now.

They don't mean dick as far as this season is concerned. The Lakers aren't going to get any special dispensation and free pass to the finals because they are a "past champion".

However, they do mean something when considering the future. Those past championships tell us that this is a franchise that knows how to put together championship teams and is willing to do what it takes to get back there.

In short, it gives Lakers fans confidence that we aren't going to have to suffer through too many seasons like this one.

While I agree that some Lakers fans bring up the past titles a bit more than necessary, from what I've seen, it's mostly used in response to being told that the Lakers are looking at a long period of irrelevancy.

Who knows? Maybe a long period of irrelevancy is exactly where the Lakers are headed, but the fact is that team history suggests otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, so what's your point? Fact is he still ran with it, right? And what's this got to do with Kobe...?

Sorry, but when you put yourself on that kind of a "pedestal" you're BEGGING for more scrutiny...

For the 100th time.

James went to a Catholic High School. The nickname King is in reference to King James of England who was a Roman Catholic.

If LeBron's name would have been something that has no reference to a past King, while not going to a Catholic H.S then I could understand you :bawling: about it all the time. But that's not the case.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was Lebron, there would already be 15 threads about it.

Durant rarely gets called out for late game failures.

Well for one thing there simply have not been many late game failures of late. Look, Durant is going to get the benefit of the doubt FAR more than Lebron simply because he is legitimately a good dude. Lebron is not. Sorry if you don't like that but that is the way it is.