• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fake Jerseys

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ok just ordered 6. 2 for me, 4 for friends. I'll let you guys know how it guys.

dez

Town Drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Willis,Gore and Clements in the past. The only issue I've had was the Gore Jersey. The white backing on the inside of the numbers came loose so the stitched numbers are now flimsy but great value for $20

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've had a bunch of experience ordering jerseys this way. A good friend usually puts in a large order so we all save on shipping. The football jerseys were pretty impressive each time. I'm very satisfied with my Willis jersey.

We made a few hockey orders as well, with varying success. Most were fine, but usually about 1 jersey per order (of 8-10 total) was grossly mislabeled with regard to size. I got a Thornton jersey, and I kid you not, even Jumbo Joe in full getup would have been swimming in the thing. It was absurd. The next order (which I stayed out of), a friend got one of the "same" size and it barely went to his waste. It's a chance you take.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ok guys, just got them. Took 8 days. I must say, I don't think anybody can justify the $250 price difference from the official officials. To my naked eye, and probably to most people, you can't tell the difference.

Sorry I'm not a pro photographer but here are some pics.
Photo Album - Imgur

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. I'm glad you are happy. Did you get them from the link I posted or a different site?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK cool, no problem. I'll have to use that site again and get a Young throwback as well.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! That Young jersey looks sweet. Gotta get me one too! Possibly a Lott and/or Montana jersey too if they have em.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to order some last week and my credit card company put the kaibash on it. Also, the total they tried to charge was a little higher than the website total (like $12). Called my card company and gonna try again tonight, hopefully the transaction goes through.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wait, a correction. I got them from Kinzu's link. Not Raydoggs.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, my charge went through on Ray's site, now hopefully the jerseys get here. I ordered 10, lol. For $20 a pop, I couldn't help it! The shipping drops for that amount, too to like $27 but there's a $2 per jersey insurance charge.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I honestly think all these sites come out of the same place. They're too alike to not be. Also, the BS extra charge is for the exchange rate. At least that's what mine said. $6 difference was no biggie for what I got anyway though.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think all these sites come out of the same place. They're too alike to not be. Also, the BS extra charge is for the exchange rate. At least that's what mine said. $6 difference was no biggie for what I got anyway though.

Yea, not worried about the slight upcharge, just wanna get my jerseys and hope they look good and fit. I agree that they probably all come from the same source.

jaypok626

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Like I said I have yet to buy anything from the site. It was either here or over at the ESPN board someone posted about it. The only reason I saved it was because several members that posted regularly said they bought from it and it was legit.

Don't order from Ecalibaba. I ordered 2 jerseys from them back in September; one for myself and one for my brother in-law (a Packers fan). They charged me for both, yet only one came in, and it was the damn Aaron Rodgers jersey! They also never sent me a conformation e-mail of my order nor a tracking number for the jersey that came in. Stay far away from that website!:ban: