• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT Suspension Upheld

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what your talking, but it sounds like you've experienced things.

It was a joke. You mentioned you had fat fingers. I said it's no wonder Eagles fans flock to you.

It's because I was mocking them for liking being finger blasted by another dude.

Capiche?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. You mentioned you had fat fingers. I said it's no wonder Eagles fans flock to you.

It's because I was mocking them for liking being finger blasted by another dude.

Capiche?

Hey, it's OK, whatever you do behind closed doors with Eagle fans is no concern of mine.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Zeke playing this week because they wont rule until later in the week I heard there's talk he may not serve his suspension until the following year just like Brady did. Which would be great news for my fantasy team.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Zeke playing this week because they wont rule until later in the week I heard there's talk he may not serve his suspension until the following year just like Brady did. Which would be great news for my fantasy team.
Jerry will pay off Roger so the 4 preseason games count towards the 6.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL handles things like a poor amateur recreation league:

I can remember when they fought the idea about concussions causing lasting medical issues.
NOW, they are so "supposedly concerned" about tackling and head to head contact.
I can remember when NFL films celebrated vicious hits.
But NOW it matters, because of the moms who could take little Billy out of youth football.
TRANSLATION.......MONEY

The NFL is so concerned about the treatment of women.
I guess what cheerleaders wear doesn't demean women.
Translation..MONEY........The NFL wants to sell T-shirts and women's apparel to women.

The league wants loyalty from fans for their teams.
I guess that doesn't apply in reverse to the owners of San Diego, Oakland, St.Louis, Cleveland, and Baltimore teams.
Owner like Jerry Jones only care about one thing........THEMSELVES and MONEY

How much does Roger Goodell make?............34 million in 2014

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anybody explain the logic of upholding the suspension and letting him play week one? I'm scratching my head over here.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL handles things like a poor amateur recreation league:

I can remember when they fought the idea about concussions causing lasting medical issues.
NOW, they are so "supposedly concerned" about tackling and head to head contact.
I can remember when NFL films celebrated vicious hits.
But NOW it matters, because of the moms who could take little Billy out of youth football.
TRANSLATION.......MONEY

The NFL is so concerned about the treatment of women.
I guess what cheerleaders wear doesn't demean women.
Translation..MONEY........The NFL wants to sell T-shirts and women's apparel to women.

The league wants loyalty from fans for their teams.
I guess that doesn't apply in reverse to the owners of San Diego, Oakland, St.Louis, Cleveland, and Baltimore teams.
Owner like Jerry Jones only care about one thing........THEMSELVES and MONEY

How much does Roger Goodell make?............34 million in 2014
Cheerleaders have a job because they're beautiful. Where are the jobs for guys for simply being good looking?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anybody explain the logic of upholding the suspension and letting him play week one? I'm scratching my head over here.
Because they had to have a ruling by a certain time/date to enforce/enact the suspension. They missed the deadline, and therefore, the suspension could not be started for the 1st week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timing. There's a lot of shit going on right now. A team needs to prepare for their game and by pulling the player late you not only penalize him but the whole team (although the NFL denies this is part of the reason even though it seems to have been). Also there is a lot of legal stuff going on that needs to be sorted out. There is no rule suspensions start week 1 of course so as long as he serves the 6 games (unless the courts take action and postpone any suspension) in a reasonable amount of time I don't see an issue. Now if it was a permanent ban or something like that it should be immediate IMO. Heck, I wouldn't have an issue if they started it this week anyway and moved forward until a judge forced them to stop

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheerleaders have a job because they're beautiful. Where are the jobs for guys for simply being good looking?
We have our own secret job search website we use. I've seen you and I can't give you the URL

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they had to have a ruling by a certain time/date to enforce/enact the suspension. They missed the deadline, and therefore, the suspension could not be started for the 1st week.
Make that 309 times

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timing. There's a lot of shit going on right now. A team needs to prepare for their game and by pulling the player late you not only penalize him but the whole team (although the NFL denies this is part of the reason even though it seems to have been). Also there is a lot of legal stuff going on that needs to be sorted out. There is no rule suspensions start week 1 of course so as long as he serves the 6 games (unless the courts take action and postpone any suspension) in a reasonable amount of time I don't see an issue. Now if it was a permanent ban or something like that it should be immediate IMO. Heck, I wouldn't have an issue if they started it this week anyway and moved forward until a judge forced them to stop
What really bothers me about this whole thing is that he was never charged, the investigator recommended no suspension, and it was upheld. They wasted everyone's time just to dig their heels in like petty children.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I thought Mara was calling the shots?

Why would he want Zeke playing against his team?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK 310 times

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I thought Mara was calling the shots?

Why would he want Zeke playing against his team?
NFL is trying to cover their ass for letting a Giant homer hold back critical information and ban a investigator from the meeting with Goodell.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is trying to cover their ass for letting a Giant homer hold back critical information and ban a investigator from the meeting with Goodell.

Yeah, Im sure thats what it is, and not that you never had any fucking clue what you were talking about, and just didnt wanna hold a player you like accountable for his own actions....

It must be what you said