• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Extreme Rules PPV

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena will break out of the handcuffs & give Bray the AA off the top of the steel cage.

5k7w8r.jpg

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far...

Daniel Bryan vs Kane: WWE World Heavyweight Championship match

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt: in a steel cage

Evolution vs The Shield: 6 man tag match

Big E vs Rob Van Dam or Bad News Barrett: Intercontinental Championship match

Paige vs Tamina Snuka: Divas Championship match

Alexander Rusev vs Xavier Woods & R-Truth: 2 on 1 handicap match

I actually think Cena beats Wyatt by cheating. Bray could have won the match 2 or 3 times, but let Cena off the hook, and is happy because he forced Cena to turn. Then Cena and the Wyatt's attack Bryan after he defends his title, the Shield makes the same, and you have Bryan/Shield vs Cena/Wyatts going forward. Heel Cena or Wyatt going against Face Bryan and Reigns, tags for the rest, it just works and rates

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Cena beats Wyatt by cheating. Bray could have won the match 2 or 3 times, but let Cena off the hook, and is happy because he forced Cena to turn. Then Cena and the Wyatt's attack Bryan after he defends his title, the Shield makes the same, and you have Bryan/Shield vs Cena/Wyatts going forward. Heel Cena or Wyatt going against Face Bryan and Reigns, tags for the rest, it just works and rates

Doubt it. SuperCena is not going anywhere. :L

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bray will consider it a win if cena crosses the line to beat im

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it kills me, NO WAY Bray loses!!! Unless somehow the family get inside the cage and pummel Cena! :2cents:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well. I just wonder how the Wyatt family members get inside that cage.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bray will consider it a win if cena crosses the line to beat im

That's the thing, I think Cena crossing that line would be a greater victory than beating Cena cleanly, but Cena won't ever cross that line.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far...

Daniel Bryan vs Kane: WWE World Heavyweight Championship match

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt: in a steel cage

Evolution vs The Shield: 6 man tag match

Big E vs Rob Van Dam or Bad News Barrett: Intercontinental Championship match

Paige vs Tamina Snuka: Divas Championship match

Alexander Rusev vs Xavier Woods & R-Truth: 2 on 1 handicap match

I think the writers did an excellent job setting up the Daniel Bryan-Kane match. Monster is back and destroyed Daniel to have recovery time (grieving in real life).

Cena and Bray could be an excellent match but cage matches could be boring because the originality is limited.

Evolution and Shield could be amazing.

Big E match will be good. Is it going to be a hardcore match?

Paige-Tomina will be the best divas match in a long time.

I think they will have the mainstream guys beat the NXT guy, even if he's dominated them recently.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the writers did an excellent job setting up the Daniel Bryan-Kane match. Monster is back and destroyed Daniel to have recovery time (grieving in real life).

Cena and Bray could be an excellent match but cage matches could be boring because the originality is limited.

Evolution and Shield could be amazing.

Big E match will be good. Is it going to be a hardcore match?

Paige-Tomina will be the best divas match in a long time.

I think they will have the mainstream guys beat the NXT guy, even if he's dominated them recently.

Cage match between Cena and Bray could use a guest ref....Sting

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, I think Cena crossing that line would be a greater victory than beating Cena cleanly, but Cena won't ever cross that line.

cena will cross the line. they cant just keep letting him get close to crossing the line it will tire too quickly. If the writers were going better, they could spin this to bray taking credit for getting the title back against kane.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cena will cross the line. they cant just keep letting him get close to crossing the line it will tire too quickly. If the writers were going better, they could spin this to bray taking credit for getting the title back against kane.

I've seen them tease this before but at the end of the day Cena will "rise above hate" with #hustle #loyalty & #respect. I wish he would just cross the line already but there are too many kids (and more importantly their parents' money) riding on Cena being a good guy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen them tease this before but at the end of the day Cena will "rise above hate" with #hustle #loyalty & #respect. I wish he would just cross the line already but there are too many kids (and more importantly their parents' money) riding on Cena being a good guy.

You are probably right of course, but I have a feeling this is it. By having Cena act all sad and betrayed by the fans, they laid the foundation for him to not only turn, but to someday switch back when the time comes

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are probably right of course, but I have a feeling this is it. By having Cena act all sad and betrayed by the fans, they laid the foundation for him to not only turn, but to someday switch back when the time comes

Just for the record I would like nothing more than to see Cena cross the line. Here's hoping to me being wrong :suds:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God if Cena turned hell I would mark out so fuckin bad. It would be one of the best moments in WWE history.(except for the children). So come on Cena EMBRACE THE HATE!!!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tonight is all about The Shield vs Evolution IMO. Cena's matches don't interest me much even if it involves Bray Wyatt (I just feel I've seen it play out too many times already). Daniel Bryan vs Kane is just a big waste of time with DB taking time off until the PPV.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tonight is all about The Shield vs Evolution IMO. Cena's matches don't interest me much even if it involves Bray Wyatt (I just feel I've seen it play out too many times already). Daniel Bryan vs Kane is just a big waste of time with DB taking time off until the PPV.

Well 1 thing is for certain about tonight: Santino and Emma vs Fandango and Layla. :L :bullshit:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 1 thing is for certain about tonight: Santino and Emma vs Fandango and Layla. :L :bullshit:

They shouldn't have split up Fandango & Summer. Layla makes Fandango irrelevant.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fandangos gimmick makes Fandango irrelevant.

Fandango had potential until the shovel came calling. Might as well have him lose to Cena and make the burial official .

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fandango had potential until the shovel came calling. Might as well have him lose to Cena and make the burial official .

That's how you know you have arrived in WWE. Losing to Cena is in everyones contract.