• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Extreme Rules PPV

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Rusev...anyone notice the dude has an Italian tat?? Yet he's Russian...

2.) Not sure how I feel about the kid joining the Wyatt family, could be really really cheesey and dumb...When the lights went out I thought CM Punk or Sting was joining the family to screw Cena...And how about Cena huh? Wins the match 10 fucking times before losing dirty. Cant put someone over clean.

3.) Wanted Evolution to win.....Don't know where this storyline can go now given Shield won and Evolution looks relatively weak.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Wyatt/Cena match was nothing but camp. If that's the route they are going then they'll most certainly kill whatever appeal Wyatt has and what was once the hottest act in 10 years will be forgotten within months. It was really stupid.

Almost as stupid as cage matches having a door. Old school climb over the cage or GTFO!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are far more evil if you moved to a country with a horrible dictator/leader because you love him so much than if you were just born there. GO Rusev.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Rusev...anyone notice the dude has an Italian tat?? Yet he's Russian...

2.) Not sure how I feel about the kid joining the Wyatt family, could be really really cheesey and dumb...When the lights went out I thought CM Punk or Sting was joining the family to screw Cena...And how about Cena huh? Wins the match 10 fucking times before losing dirty. Cant put someone over clean.

1- Same deal with Kofi. They advertised for several years that he was Jamaican, then he finally let on that he was actually from Ghana.

2- How often does a heel beat a face clean?